Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon (3020 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” / Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by jesmond3945: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Coronaviru:

Real life matters..
is not brother. How can your wife starve her kids. Is not possible.
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Arsenate(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mercury12:
Women due to their flexible nature are easily swayed. Only experiences will make dem wise. Take a look at how eve was easily deceived
Does it? I find it only makes them bitter and toxic. Lack of introspection means they just find ways to shift blame on to others and maintain the delusion of victimhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Arthurity1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Double0h7:
These people won't rest with these fake stories just to bash women! shocked

Lol! Check out this zero-wood script now, this one even woke up at 5am to trend grin

Chauvinists, misogynists, masochists, menists, food done land cool
From my knowledge of women, I'm more inclined to believing this man... The extent of evil in the minds of some women makes me believe that the devil has to be a woman.

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
jeffizy:
Bro, for you, it will end in praise.

You are a good man and you were taken for granted.

Please hold steady, there's light at the end of your tunnel. Believe.

Who told you that he's a good man? My dear don't judge from afar!

The bad eggs are the that run to social media to complain first....

Let's hear from his wife Side of story before we judge....

Rubbish!!!

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Newboss(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
I don't think she became a feminist. What she's doing is against what feminism stands for.

I think she became a typical Nigerian woman. She was actually a feminist for those 11 years. That time, her eyes never tear.

A feminist would split bills with you. A feminist doesn't expect anything from a man. She's not a feminist.
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Newboss(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
I genuinely feel sorry for guys dreaming about getting married.

Marriage remains one of the most evil things the society ever created. It's completely against human nature.
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Coronaviru: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
jesmond3945:
is not brother. How can your wife starve her kids. Is not possible.

That was the shocking part, when she was given the kids by the court and they fell sick, she didn't take them to hospital
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by tripoli007(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why don't I believe your story , why sell a car you could have used to hustle for uber/taxify , you have been able to build a house don't tell me u don't have 1-2 friends that can bail you out .. Oga you need to also check yourself ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? / Should I Give My Husband Another Chance After All These? / Open If You're Married!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.