Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice (1990 Views)

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by yetunsbay(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2022
I feel giving op knock. Cheeeeei
Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Uzomacharles: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Tell her say the last 90k wey dey your account u wan use am for business but if she make you happy say you go give her few for her birthday...

If she come over,fxxk her and dump her cos she is not a loyal fish nor a wife material....
STOP ACTING LIKE SIMP KID

1 Like

Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Danjikanbauchi: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2022
Break up with her and have your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by atilla(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
pasima
What people are trying to tell u are these are the signs of a controlling girlfriend who is double dating and manipulating u to get what she wants.
Follow peoples advice, call her bluff start forgetting about her and YOUNG MAN FACE YOUR STUDIES

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Pasima(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
She even send me on errands
atilla:
pasima
What people are trying to tell u are these are the signs of a controlling girlfriend who is double dating and manipulating u to get what she wants.
Follow peoples advice, call her bluff start forgetting about her and YOUNG MAN FACE YOUR STUDIES
Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by atilla(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
So what's your next move?
Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Mcslize: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning nairalanders, happy new week. My I am having serious challenge now, my girlfriend visited me unexpected yesterday evening and found out I didn't go to church, she threatened to break up with if I don't start going to church. After that she said her birthday is today and I don't have enough money with me. She said is either I do cake for her or send her alert, omo my head come full and me self na student same with she. I told her let me take her out and buy maybe fish for her, she didn't say anything, please guys what do you suggest I do so that she won't get mad at me today being her birthday? I am weak having sleepless night.

If I slap you eh. Young man, focus on your books. You no wan wise shey?
Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by ufotty2001: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning nairalanders, happy new week. My I am having serious challenge now, my girlfriend visited me unexpected yesterday evening and found out I didn't go to church, she threatened to break up with if I don't start going to church. After that she said her birthday is today and I don't have enough money with me. She said is either I do cake for her or send her alert, omo my head come full and me self na student same with she. I told her let me take her out and buy maybe fish for her, she didn't say anything, please guys what do you suggest I do so that she won't get mad at me today being her birthday? I am weak having sleepless night.
Send me your account number so that I can send money for you and my gf.
Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Qatar2022: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pasima:
Why are you people putting unnecessary pressure on yourself all in the name of gf and bf, go and steel so that you can satisfy her
Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Qatar2022: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bola146:

After that she said her birthday is today

So you don't know your girlfriend's birthday grin grin grin grin or she is just a side chick or sex partner lipsrsealed at your age cheesy cheesy koburu. Why not face your studies squarely and come out with good grades? You can still afford something better in future for any lady of your choice but not face your studies undecided
First time you talk like a human being.
Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Bola146(f): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Qatar2022:

First time you talk like a human being.

I knew it that animal gave birth to you

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Pasima(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lol you are funny
ufotty2001:

Send me your account number so that I can send money for you and my gf.
Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pasima:

SIMPle man cheesy Go and borrow money take her to kfc. Spend on her like the queen she is grin grin
Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Qatar2022: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bola146:

I knew it that animal gave birth to you
Children of nowadays no respect, keep on daughter of jezebel
Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Bola146(f): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Qatar2022:

Children of nowadays no respect, keep on daughter of jezebel

Son of lunatic and Lucifer, face front

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice by Qatar2022: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bola146:

Son of lunatic and Lucifer, face front
You will alwaya face back in your life. Hoe keep it on

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Sexy MILF O! (pic) / Woman Accidentally Posts Her Naked Photo On Ebay While Selling Her Air-fryer / I've Finally Jazzed My Ex-lover...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.