Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night (60771 Views)

Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by zomby(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
There is a cough medicine called Vicks ZzzQuil for ADULT, give her half a teaspoon…that should keep her in a deep sleep for at least 6 to 8 hrs grin And then simply let the music play on and on till the moon shines …u got it? If you don’t get it, forget abourit.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by pek(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

I see your point. However, How long can we continue doing this? I cant abandon my bed for hers, we are in charge not her.
So you know? You have spoilt her by giving in to her every demand. Now you want to seek for help. Take control of your daughter. Your bed is meant for you and your wife
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by HonestFriend: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fihar454:
Ok for

Guy go find better work do..
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Money1017221: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Obuasi I have always said that they need it

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Money1017221: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Obuasi I have always said that they need it

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by olaadenigeria(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Like the thin no hungry u. Give her sleeping pills or off light and do your things, las las she will suffer why u enjoy
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by dreu2fine(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:
Dear Esteemed Nairalanders of extreme wisdom, I have a 4+ year old daughter who is very curious and sleeps on the same bed with me and wife. Some days ago she almost caught me and wife having sex, so in the morning she asked my wife what I was doing to her…lol. Most times I hug and kiss my wife in front of her and do same to her (in her case, a peck and she reciprocates back). This is our normal lives. Sometimes, when I hug my wife before her, she gets jealous..lol

I think we made a mistake in not allowing her get used to her room from day one. We had tried to make her see reasons why she can’t continue to sleep on same bed with us but it’s all falling on deaf ears. At a point, we forced her to her room and when she woke up around 2am, all hell was let loose, I felt sympathy and told my wife to allow her into our room.

We can’t continue this way, so I need your advice (especially married couples with kids)

1. Did we make a mistake by letting her sleep on same bed with us considering she is just 4?

2. Is it too late to force her to her room?

3. How do we go about making sure she gets used to her room without disturbing us?

4. If she asks what we are doing at night, like the case where she almost caught us, what would be a good reply that would sound logical and educative for her own growth.

5. Is her jealousy normal?

Thank you
y most everythin happen in the nit.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by snipernigga(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Try having sex 2am to 4am, they are fast asleep then no matter the age.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by phemmyfour: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
flokii:

What difference does that make?

He married her legally as his wife so she is his wife.
The write up is poorly written.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by topboss: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
[s]
GenderMix:
Dear Esteemed Nairalanders of extreme wisdom, I have a 4+ year old daughter who is very curious and sleeps on the same bed with me and wife. Some days ago she almost caught me and wife having sex, so in the morning she asked my wife what I was doing to her…lol. Most times I hug and kiss my wife in front of her and do same to her (in her case, a peck and she reciprocates back). This is our normal lives. Sometimes, when I hug my wife before her, she gets jealous..lol

I think we made a mistake in not allowing her get used to her room from day one. We had tried to make her see reasons why she can’t continue to sleep on same bed with us but it’s all falling on deaf ears. At a point, we forced her to her room and when she woke up around 2am, all hell was let loose, I felt sympathy and told my wife to allow her into our room.

We can’t continue this way, so I need your advice (especially married couples with kids)

1. Did we make a mistake by letting her sleep on same bed with us considering she is just 4?

3. How do we go about making sure she gets used to her room without disturbing us?

4. If she asks what we are doing at night, like the case where she almost caught us, what would be a good reply that would sound logical and educative for her own growth.

Thank you
[/s]

MA GUY LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY.

ALLOW HER CONTINUE SLEEPING IN YOUR BED AND ROOM.

SHE IS NOW USED TO SLEEPING THERE AND FEEL SAFE.

SHE MAY BE AFRAID SLEEPING BY HERSELF IN A WHOLE ROOM ALONE, SINCE SHE HAS NO SIBLING FOR COMPANY.

IT IS YOU AND YOUR WIFE THAT NEED TO ARRANGE ANOTHER ROOM FOR SEX.

U WILL GO AND WAIT THERE AND WHEN SHE SLEEPS, YOUR WIFE WILL COME AND JOIN YOU.

YOUR WIFE SHOULD ASSURE YOUR DAUGHTER THAT SHE IS SAFE IN THAT ROOM, UNTIL SHE RETURNS FROM TOILET.

THIS WAY SHE WILL CONTINUE HER SLEEP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Tonytonex(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Parents of these days don't discipline their children.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by aribisala0(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
daddytime:
Hmmm...this is a very very tricky one.

Yes, this is where you guys missed it. She should have been introduced to her room by age 3 at the latest.

Never, it can't be too late. It's time to let her know who's in charge and the boss.
Kids are like "puppies or dogs". They play on your intelligence and patience to an elasticity and should you fall for the " blink-first" game, you'd remain their puppy and always at their mercy.

Like "NIKE", just do it.
Introduce her to her room, make her understand she's a big girl now and needs to act like one. The best person to implement this should be mummy. The trick should be to spend time with her gisting and telling her stories until she falls asleep. She'd rebel for a while but after a while she'd eventually get used to it.

She shouldn't be encouraged or given any reason to ask such " adult" questions. However, in a case where you both get careless and she stumbles in on you, if you weren't caught in your "birthday suites" just tell her you and mummy were praying.

Isn't she a girl? Ask her mummy grin

Patronize my signature below..
Mr Ajebutter

Her own room? Is that the Nigerian reality?

Many urban Nigerian families have one room as their entire dwelling and sometimes even two families in one room

Sometimes I see some families in such circumstances and wonder when and where they DO IT
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by naija1stnigar(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
The earlier you confine her to her room the better, abi na room self contain you dey use? Wetin difficult for say baby girl oya, go to your room and sleep abi make she sleep finish for your side and the next thing transport her to her her room.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Germi9: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you
If you want to discipline your wife at night ,kindly signal her and go to the other room quietly and discipline your wife very well make sure she screams aloud
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by edunaragold(f): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
So so funny ,you guys will not kill me with laugh,pls be mean or shout at her,or be a discipline dad now,do the need full,be aggressive to her or wipe her ,so she can zero it,show her the really daddy side for once ,so she will know daddy's are the finally say and with all obeys. For once put aggression.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Mariangeles(f): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
phemmyfour:
You're missing the point.

The he did not establish any form of mother to child relationship in the write-up

Are you implying that op's wife might not be the mother of his daughter?
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by pek(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
HonestFriend:
grin Try knacking at noon na.. My neighbor has 4kids in one room.. Na afternoon the man dey hammer him wife wen the kids don go school.

Good suggestion which doesn't solve the problem. You didn't bother to find out if they are free in the afternoons. The problem of the child not sleeping on her bed isn't solved.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Adewaleakpode: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you
This one is strong
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by bluefilm: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you

You have an END TIME daughter.

Congratulations.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by emerged01(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na small case be this na. All you need to do is for both of you to sneak out of the room when she is far asleep to have sex in the sitting or other room. No dey dull yourself.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by esanmantruth: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
When going to school, sorry call madam that is all. Beside which sex you and madam want, to born another pikin abi for pleasure? If na to born another pikin then run am when e don go school. But if na night own una like for pleasure, give am small sleeping medicine since na Bleep be you and madam problem. Pikin sleep from 10pm to 2am how many hours difference and within that period e never reach una do better Bleep? Am yam nor understanding at all.

GenderMix:

Thank you
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by bekayy: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
In life, we all have issues bothering us.

Just because another person's need may seem smaller than another. It doesn't make it less of a need to that person.

Something must trouble a man in life.

Barbiturate:
Na wa o! So this is a man's problem!!

People are jobless, homeless, hungry, some don't know where the next meal will come from. There are families of 5 or even 10, who live in just one room.....and your problem is how to make your 4+ years daughter stick to her room, so that you and wife can have sex in peace.

Well, Mr daddytime has answered your question.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Elinosweet143(f): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
This kids are very sensitive and take in what ever they see, why not talk to her, speak to her like u would speak to an adult explain to her the importance of her privacy as a big girl that she is, make her room to her taste with the toys and tedies she loves, let her understand that her mom comes first and that doesn't mean she's love any less, you will be surprised as to her level of understanding. This children wise weller just talk with her and be open to her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by phemmyfour: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

Are you implying that op's wife might not be the mother of his daughter?
I m just trying to understand why he kept using "my wife" when referring to mother and child relationship
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by learner007(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
There is a concept in developmental psychology called ELECTRA COMPLEX. Read about it. This may guide your understanding better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by HonestFriend: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
pek:
Good suggestion which doesn't solve the problem. You didn't bother to find out if they are free in the afternoons. The problem of the child not sleeping on her bed isn't solved.

Oga if dey free in the afternoon dey will knock the door, u dress up open door welcome ur kids like normal.. abi u wan open door down if u dey knack knowing the situation on ground..
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by lascos912(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Haaa konji why
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Ginomel(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you

You are not yet ready to prevent that. It's very simple. When you are ready to prevent her from sleeping in your room, we will know
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by okoroemeka(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you
I had a similar case like that many years far back when I had my first child and my house was filled to the brim with in-laws and visitors,what we simply did was to take the fvcking to the bathroom while bathing, problem solved.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
No locks on your door and hers?
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by melviniyke2002(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
HonestFriend:
grin Try knacking at noon na.. My neighbor has 4kids in one room.. Na afternoon the man dey hammer him wife wen the kids don go school.

lol him no dey go work ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.