Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good (1051 Views)

Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker / What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. / I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Compared to the waves it's making I think it's not that good

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by posty56: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Highman56:
almost all Wizkid recent songs ain't good zl, I only listen to ones from his early stage.

12 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by yuping(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
posty56:
almost all Wizkid recent songs ain't good zl, I only listen to ones from his early stage.
I disagree with this ooo, listen to bless ft damian Marley good lyrical content.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by shadeze: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
The song is very dry, it's just hype. Most of these younger artistes like ruger, Ayra Starr, omah lay, fireboy e.t.c are delivering far better songs than all those rubbish Wizkid is releasing these days.

12 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by DirtyBoxer(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Only with the exception of "blessed". The rest are garbage. Essense was overhyped. I only listen to songs from wiz first and second album

10 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Arthurity1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
You are not the only one. That song is really boring!!

12 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by gnhpowerhouse: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Maybe

Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculations ,One Minute Man .If You don't Last Longer in Bed ,If Truly you are tired of this and Need a very effective and Working Solutions.

Check My Signature Below and Talk right now...
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Dollarremix(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Because no be shake body jam abi? Leave wizzy abeg Baba don go international.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by dhameelare(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
You're not the only one bro, i love wizzy but honestly the song is trash... I can barely hear what wizzy is even saying

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Wakanakarue: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Omo I love that song... And blessed
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Nbotee(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
The song jus got more publicity but it is overated. The best song in that album is Blesses ft Damian Marley

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
posty56:
those days songs were lit mehn
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
shadeze:
The song is very dry, it's just hype. Most of these younger artistes like ruger, Ayra Starr, omah lay, fireboy e.t.c are delivering far better songs than all those rubbish Wizkid is releasing these days.
aswer mehn..these new guys dey try
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
DirtyBoxer:
Only with the exception of "blessed".
The rest are garbage. Essense was overhyped.
I only listen to songs from wiz first and second album
Aswer oveehype dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dbull song sweet pass essense

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Arthurity1:
You are not the only one. That song is really boring!!
Hahaha I come dey wonder if na d wrong one I downloaded
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dollarremix:
Because no be shake body jam abi? Leave wizzy abeg Baba don go international.
E no mean.boring song is boring no matter the type
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
dhameelare:
You're not the only one bro, i love wizzy but honestly the song is trash...
I can barely hear what wizzy is even saying
naso bro truth be told.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wakanakarue:
Omo I love that song... And blessed
hmm ok na.pipul with different tastes
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nbotee:
The song jus got more publicity but it is overated. The best song in that album is Blesses ft Damian Marley
yeah...agreed
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Premiumwriter: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Highman56:
Dbull song sweet pass essense
u de whine my nipple?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Premiumwriter:
u de whine my nipple?
grin cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by EMIRofPUSSY: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Trash.

Keep wailing until the song brings home a Grammy this year.
Frogged voice fan spotted.
Or maybe you are from Shatta Wale's village grin

Just to remind you that:
Your opininon is inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Dangrace01: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Essence is one of the few Nigerian songs that can compete with any foreign jam.

Essence is wizkid top 5 classic.

That song is a classic you guys should not say this shit outside.

Wizkid dey jonze but not on essence. World class delivery

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by GOFRONT(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Even Airforce1 music make sense more than wizzy's essence.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by FLYFIRE(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Am I the only person that thinks you are a Ghanaian?
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
Trash.

Keep wailing until the song brings home a Grammy this year.
Frogged voice fan spotted.
Or maybe you are from Shatta Wale's village grin

Just to remind you that:
Your opininon is inconsequential.
Abegi.blind fan who go follow their celeb no matter what spotted.pipul like u even if d song sour like sour lemon Una go still dey hype d nonesense

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Dangrace01:
Essence is one of the few Nigerian songs that can compete with any foreign jam.

Essence is wizkid top 5 classic.

That song is a classic you guys should not say this shit outside.

Wizkid dey jonze but not on essence. World class delivery
Yeah..it can compete with the sour foreign songs

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2022
GOFRONT:
Even Airforce1 music make sense more than wizzy's essence.
I Neva hear airforce1 song o.u get link?
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Highman56: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2022
FLYFIRE:
Am I the only person that thinks you are a Ghanaian?
Purely nigerian.with blood of corruption
Re: Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good by Jeon(f): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Highman56:

no..
the thing even shocked me..

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Choosing Your Life Partner / A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One / At What Point Did You Realize The Person You Were Dating Isn't Meant For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.