Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets (35228 Views)

Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by STEWpid(f): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
lol

I said it before
me put mouth for north matter?
God forbid!
they can bomb themselves to oblivion.

It's not buhari fault but Allah's will
these guys sees Buhari as second utman da fodio waging war on infidels (south and middle belt)
so for that he can never be wrong.

well their business
their suffering

No, the protest was organized by the evil politicians behind the problem itself, so it does not represent the interest of majority in the State or north as a whole.

The politicians already knew that their people are less humans and they can be used any how they want.

Don't let this their trick convince you otherwise or have any impact on you. THE NORTH IS NOT JUST BLEEDING BUT DEAD AND NEEDS MIRACLE TO RESUSCITATE.

Lobatan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Jonah507(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2022
The bearers of the placards can't even read what is written on it

They must have told them something different
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Memeni(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Kingdom Animalea. God will soon destroy the zoo
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by kingsmaila(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2022
Stop politicising every thing. The North is bleeding
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Badonasty(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Awon ode
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by adamsmith914: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why I don't pity this people
Pity yourself first, did anyone ask you for any sympathy? Nonsense Almijirin Wailer.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Akuruoulo(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Why protest if the north is not bleeding ?
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by amah4game: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2022
North not bleeding? ... the 100+ killed just recently and several other atrocities over days, weeks, months,..... ok
The north is leaking.... BLOOD!
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by alpamo6: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2022
The movie "Don't Look Up" show it all.

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by viczo(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Most of them can't even read the write up,my brother north will always be north.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Odinaka00(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Make I save these pictures adighi ama-ama
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Egabs(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2022
I don't care whether north bleed or not it's ur problem na nonsense, the blood bathing wll reach all of u playing politics with innocent people's life
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Benbellamor: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2022
What a Taquiyya? Getting few almajiris that cant read banners they're holding... And making a gigintic banner bigger than the few people..
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Egabs(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2022
I don't care whether north bleed or not it's ur problem na nonsense, the blood bathing wll reach all of u playing politics with innocent people's life .
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by J3susFr3ak: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2022
oluplus:

The killings are real please. I live in kaduna south and people in Gbagi villa didn't sleep this morning. Gun shots did not allow us to sleep in my area too.
These are paid few individual from the northern side of the state.
With N500 paid to each of them, they can die for you.

With this sordid reality on the ground, shouldn't the crop of emerging Presidential hopefuls be aggressively pushing for a complete restructuring of this mess of a country instead of approaching things "as usually haphazardly done"? Evidently the paid protest is a calculated deflection by the moronic State Governor to cover for the Jihadist killers he sends at night to torment the indigenous Christian minorities to the south of the State.

These things need to be exposed as much as possible. Next time there are gunshots, record an audio of it on the phone...no matter how "faint". I should know when my enemy is approaching me when he is at least 20 miles from my current location. This means using every clever wit in the book to repurpose cameras from old discarded phones and laptops to place bush camera traps all over the forest and bush areas....and obtain as much evidence as possible.

I only need one captured alive to confess before the cameras that El Rufai and Buhari are their key sponsors. Then he can go and meet the ultimate Judge.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Figger(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Suffering and smiling, they can perish for all I care. Nonsense!
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by preshyusufu: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Unsplash: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Awon werey... This country suppose divide really... the mentality gap to wide
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by bablon20(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2022
Many of these street urchins almajiris couldn't read what is written on the banners they were holding o. They have sold their future for a morsel of banku and tuwo with a cup of fura da nunu.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Babaken(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2022
1500 each to those that has long leg 2000 then the person that bring the contract will pocket the Rest like 50k up.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Gesman: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Bunch of idiots, they sold their conscience over penny but not to worry the bleeding will reach their door steps soon.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by lukency(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2022
It's now they know Nigeria has an enemy. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by blackpanda: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
tctrills:

We are all from Nigeria. You don't need to come from the north to be against this nonsense. Everyday there is a mass killing taking place somewhere in the north. Something is very wrong with northern Nigeria. We don't need some fools telling us that the north is healing.
If the north is healing, we would know

You cannot know because u don't live there. You just like bad news and angry because there is none.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Exceed15: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
I no longer pity these backward people.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Godmademan(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Relax.. This is a paid campaign. These ones have not been affected yet. See how few they are
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by ufotunang: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
How much did Buhari pay you people
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by slimmax: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Na the same kaduna south(town) no sleep last night 10 jan 22, killed a man and took his family. Check the protesters na zubairu, salisu and bala
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by bigwig071(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
it's a welcome development....
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by bigwig071(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
it's not bleeding because na only the christian them dey only kill....
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by kolima1067(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol. Na yaro boys dey hold banner. They don't even knw wot is written in d banner they re carrying
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Abioduntiojo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
ofcourse and the dullard is in Abuja condemning it. though we voted for him,we even used underage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore / The Moment Obaseki Joined PDP (Video) / REPS Amends PIB To Include The Entire Country As ‘host Community’ Of Petroleum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.