Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets (35227 Views)

Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by ajl: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
These are future victims of bandits. They are deliberately requesting to be kidnapped or attacked by bandits.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by UnabashedIPOB: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
As they marched through Kaduna metropolis, the protesters condemned the insinuations doing the round that the ‘North is bleeding’ instead they shouted that ‘the North is not bleeding’

Keep On Keeping On, you freaking Sai Babrians and Buhari Idiots!
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by saintmm(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Those of us that were sarcastic about their initial protest were called names, is our position not been justified now?
Their type of healing will start hitting the public when reports of the daily slaughter is made the next day.
Please, North is healing. At least, do they said.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by TruthinAction: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
See waste of resources. The money they would have used for development was used for a sponsored protest. I weep for these jobless people. And the highest they will get is 1,500 naira while the initiators of this project will make millions of naira from it.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by murtala7435: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Let them come to Zamfara and say North is not bleeding.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by ElValiente(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hmm this is what Yoruba call. Eniti won na legba mefa, toleyokan loba oun. Ejo ibi niyoku wa. Odes.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tctrills: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

You cannot know because u don't live there. You just like bad news and angry because there is none.
I can know because I read the news. You don't need to live in the US to know Biden is the president. I think you should spend some time listening to news.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by blackpanda: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
tctrills:

I can know because I read the news. You don't need to live in the US to know Biden is the president. I think you should spend some time listening to news.

then stick to your news not putting mouth in what doesnt concern you. nobody came to tell u that your state is healing. Yours can bleed till eternity nobody cares. its best u mind your business
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tctrills: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

then stick to your news not putting mouth in what doesnt concern you. nobody came to tell u that your state is healing. Yours can bleed till eternity nobody cares. its best u mind your business
Nigeria concerns me. The north is my land as long as I an a Nigerian and you are equally free to talk about any state in the south if you are a Nigerian. The north is currently the most dangerous part of Africa only second to the tigray region of Ethiopia. Just 2 days ago, 200 were killed in Zamfara. 4 days ago, more than 100 were killed in Anka and Bukkuyum local government areas
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tctrills: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

Mr blackpanda, we are talking about the death of thousands of Nigerians. Neglected by their government. We are talking about the poorest region in Nigeria where kids can't go to school in peace.
The north needs our prayers and assistance not fake publicity stunts
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by blackpanda: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
tctrills:

Mr blackpanda, we are talking about the death of thousands of Nigerians. Neglected by their government. We are talking about the poorest region in Nigeria where kids can't go to school in peace.
The north needs our prayers and assistance not fake publicity stunts

mr tctrills you are obviously only after thrills and bad news. You can cry more than the bereaved so rest and stop pretending u care. You only want to hear bad news thats all. Sorry you were disappointed!
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Godispeace: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Pity ur ediotic self and family , oponu
PrinceOfLagos:
Why I don't pity this people
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tctrills: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

mr tctrills you are obviously only after thrills and bad news. You can cry more than the bereaved so rest and stop pretending u care. You only want to hear bad news thats all. Sorry you were disappointed!
We are Nigerians, we are the bereaved. We would not pretend that all is well in the poorest region of our country. This kids who are being thrown out of their homes and communities would end up becoming terrorist and bandits and we all would pay the price for the monsters they become.
It's time to cry out not to pretend that the north is healing when it's only getting worse.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by blackpanda: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
tctrills:

We are Nigerians, we are the bereaved. We would not pretend that all is well in the poorest region of our country. This kids who are being thrown out of their homes and communities would end up becoming terrorist and bandits and we all would pay the price for the monsters they become.
It's time to cry out not to pretend that the north is healing when it's only getting worse.

my dear go and rest ok. nobody is buying your bullshit
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by omoharry(f): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
What a Shame!!...This is what hunger does ..It strip off, from any dignity left in you and reduce you to a mere human carcass without a soul ...ooo!! what a Shame..
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by J3susFr3ak: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

I don't know where you are from...but is it not hypocritical for the core-North to put its nose in Southern affairs as long as it concerns oil production and revenues, while systematically behaving like a senseless bully that should not have its affairs probed and scrutinized?

With the Islamic North, I think their wet dream is to commit the most evil and gross forms of human rights abuses, murders and injustices and still pretend to project a modicum of pretentious sense....just the way Turkey behaves and wishes no one talks about the "Armenian genocide". Yeah...that is one cold tasteless Turkey...no thanks.

Christians are encouraged to rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep. There have been mass murders and village raids designed to intimidate, kidnap and steal people..and you want to project an air of a "calm" before a non-existent storm?

The storm is real. True Christians will always demand swift and true justice and identify with those who suffer unfairly.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Tzar(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Your cup of tea in the North. Just stop sending your destitutes to the SW!
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by OneCandleAway(f): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

So we southerners should not put mouth in Northern affairs? When it's our money from our resources that is being spent on senseless wars and conflict. You in the north won't contribute anything but pain and misery but want we that are suffering from your indiscretion to keep quiet.
Money that should be used to develop the South is budgeted on Northern conflict and you want us to keep quiet?
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tonyson010(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why I don't pity this people

Few clowns who were given small token are there messing up. Bandits are busy slaughtering people here in Kaduna. Every day people are being shot by bandits here in Kaduna.

It is only us in hospital knows what we see here. Many cases of gunshot injury in A & E.
Not to talk of Katsina, Sokoto, Zamfara and Niger states.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by OneCandleAway(f): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
tonyson010:

Few clowns who were given small token are there messing up. Bandits are busy slaughtering people here in Kaduna. Every day people are being shot by bandits here in Kaduna.

It is only us in hospital knows what we see here. Many cases of gunshot injury in A & E.
Not to talk of Katsina, Sokoto, Zamfara and Niger states.

Even on their sickness those people will still support their oppressors. They will not complain. That's what possessed the South off.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by J3susFr3ak: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Even on their sickness those people will still support their oppressors. They will not complain. That's what possessed the South off.

I think it is easy to confuse between the two sets of people who can be as different as night and day. The first set are the paid sycophantic poor being paid to carry the banners you see. Those are mostly Hausa Fulani muslims aided by heir puppet masters watching by from the shadows. There are the different types of victims who are divided into two groups. The majority indigenous Christians of diverse ethnic groups to the South of the city and State who have been targeted by the Government for large scale systematic extermination for farmland theft. But to give the world a false appearance of indiscriminate violence against all--the same puppet masters direct the Terrorists to invade and kill Muslims as well--so as to throw off the scent of any deliberate killings against any particular religion. The first set of victims will never yield to their so called "oppressors" and are the indigenous Christians. However, to the core North are the second group who will always find themselves forced to yield to these forces beyond their control because of the same religious "affinities".
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Oracleforce: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:
Most of the urchins complaining here are not even in the north o. Smh. For them it must always be violent protest against govt or nothing angryundecided

Must I come from. the north before I complain about the level of insecurity and sectional interest that is going in part of the country..?

Don't be too myopic....the killing can reach any member of your loved ones...
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Sunnyja: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:
Most of the urchins complaining here are not even in the north o. Smh. For them it must always be violent protest against govt or nothing angry undecided
Your likes are the types deceiving these alimarjiris writing inscriptions can they neither read nor understand. With Bandits are running amok and some governors openly calling on the people to procure weapons to defend themselves who actually can now refer to as urchin?
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Mrphylor09: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
I think they should arrest the convener of this movement
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tctrills: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

I don't need to please you or convince you to stop your hypocrisy.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tctrills: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

Bandits attack Kaduna community, kill one, kidnap deceased’s pregnant wife, others
Gbagyi Villa, a community on the outskirts of the Kaduna metropolis, was last night attacked by suspected bandits on motorcycles, each carrying a rider and two others, killing a man, kidnapped his wife and others.
I would make it my duty to be posting these to you.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tctrills: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

Nigeria: 38 killed in bandits’ attacks on Kaduna villages
Attacks by unknown bandits over the weekend have left dozens killed in Nigeria’s Kaduna State.

At least 38 persons have been confirmed killed, and several properties, houses, cars, and farms set ablaze as bandits attacked three villages in Kaduna State.

Reports say that the armed men attacked Kauran Fawa, Marke, and Riheya villages in Idasu, Giwa Local Government Area of Kaduna, northern Nigeria, between Saturday and Sunday.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tctrills: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

we both know that by tomorrow there would be more bad news yet you want us to pretend that all is well.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by blackpanda: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
tctrills:

Nigeria: 38 killed in bandits’ attacks on Kaduna villages
Attacks by unknown bandits over the weekend have left dozens killed in Nigeria’s Kaduna State.

At least 38 persons have been confirmed killed, and several properties, houses, cars, and farms set ablaze as bandits attacked three villages in Kaduna State.

Reports say that the armed men attacked Kauran Fawa, Marke, and Riheya villages in Idasu, Giwa Local Government Area of Kaduna, northern Nigeria, between Saturday and Sunday.

Na wetin u de like hear be that
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by manikspears: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Felabrity:
Check the people holding the banners

Paid protesters

I am sure they cant read so they dont understand what they are holding
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tctrills: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

Na wetin u de like hear be that
You want to lie now?
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by BluntCrazeMan: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/the-north-is-not-bleeding-protest-hits-kaduna-streets/
Thousands of protesters??
Then show us the real photos naa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum / Forged Senate Rule: ‘it’s Not Late For Saraki To Resign’ / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.