Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets (35201 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Blackdisciple(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2022
Only 2 people protesting, they are still not ready
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by AmazingELixir: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2022
grin

Ask those at the forefront carrying those banners to read what is written on them......they will be like "NEPA don take light, everywhere is dark we can't see clearly"

3 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by perdollar(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2022
Nothing of concern is happening in north yet north is healing. Na who say make musa leave gate enter politics?

2 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by TheGift: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2022
This is clearly a sponsored and not so well thought out protest.

The clown spent so much time telling us the different ways in which the North is bleeding � to make His point that “the North is not bleeding”

Where are the Police, when you really need them to stop a stupid protest?
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by rocgirl: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Fantastic!

Definitely not a case of me crying more than the bereaved, never.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by annielady(f): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2022
Exactly my thought grin

I can bet u, those kids cannot read what is written on that banner.. [/quote]
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by israelmao(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2022
The human is only being spilled on daily basis.The peak of hypocrisy.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Jaydasilva10: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Wetin concern us if dem like make dem bleed if dem like make dem heal, their own palava
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by NoSentiment: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why I don't pity this people

What would ur pity have done for us even if u pity us?

Carry ur pity dey go!

PS: learn the difference between "this" and "these". Demonstrative determinants (this, these, that, those) have to agree with the nouns (e.g people).

So it should be "these people" not as u wrongly wrote it "this people". At least one of the people u don't pity has taught u something today.

1 Like

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by NairaMaster1(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2022
Kriss216:
"Don't cry more than the bereaved"

The person wey invent this quote must make Heaven.
on his way to heaven.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Geeman2006: 8:20am On Jan 11, 2022
freshkpomo:

To your tent oh ye South. I said this yesterday and someone accused me of having a bad heart.. these mai gidas are always on Facebook insulting the south,they don't care if they are killed in dozens, they are not so different from their animals.

Tell me one importance of this protest? This is more like saying, we support our slayers, they should keep killing us it's non of your business keep off... I am starting to believe that some of these killings might be movie scenes tongue

Stop foaming from the mouth. From the picture you can clearly see it's a paid Job. Do those protesters look like serious folk to you. Rest.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by meetirimiya: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Hippocrates is what I called all these paid stooge!
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Afamsi: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2022
vibre:
Where is the crowd? Just a handful of paid street urchins that may not even understand what is written on the banner they are carrying.
Lol I agree with
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tctrills: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:
Most of the urchins complaining here are not even in the north o. Smh. For them it must always be violent protest against govt or nothing angry undecided
We are all from Nigeria. You don't need to come from the north to be against this nonsense. Everyday there is a mass killing taking place somewhere in the north. Something is very wrong with northern Nigeria. We don't need some fools telling us that the north is healing.
If the north is healing, we would know

1 Like

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by adecz: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2022
Tpharell:

You missed their message
'North is NOT bleeding'

You missed the context.

These are sponsored by Buharists
to counter the "North Is Bleeding"
movement.☠️☠️☠️

What is healing in the north, when
in the past one week alone, no less
than 200 innocents have been
slaughtered & abductions continue❓

Northerners are scared of directly
blaming Buhari for his failed leadership.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by healthyguy(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2022
We tender our apologies

It is "North is flourishing"

I hope you people are happy now?

Ndi ara ...
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Basiljoe: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Lmao. Na only mumu dey feel sympathy for this people.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by udemzyudex(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Noted,as from today nobody should cry for the bereaved ooo
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Adeolaeniola(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Their problem
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Akiara:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....... na their way.!!

The Agenda is to push so much violence so that people will forcefully migrate to the South.

I thank God they Love the SW very much as accommodators!

Yoruba will still relocate to Benin Republic...This is a fact!
Will you shut up...
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Truthisunique3:
None of those almajiris can read those banners they gave them
simple truth
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by oluplus(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2022
freshkpomo:

To your tent oh ye South. I said this yesterday and someone accused me of having a bad heart.. these mai gidas are always on Facebook insulting the south,they don't care if they are killed in dozens, they are not so different from their animals.

Tell me one importance of this protest? This is more like saying, we support our slayers, they should keep killing us it's non of your business keep off... I am starting to believe that some of these killings might be movie scenes tongue

The killings are real please. I live in kaduna south and people in Gbagi villa didn't sleep this morning. Gun shots did not allow us to sleep in my area too.
These are paid few individual from the northern side of the state.
With N500 paid to each of them, they can die for you.

1 Like

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by od501: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/the-north-is-not-bleeding-protest-hits-kaduna-streets/

Yes oo...the not is not bleeding. In fact, it is the East and West that is facing annihilation by IPOB and Yoruba terrorist groups.

Let's all continue to be mad in this country. Northern Nigeria must have sense.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by MansoryMX(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2022
What is this? Despite all the killings in Kaduna State alone? Na wa for this people o!

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by crisubanijunior(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2022
https://tribuneonlineng.com/the-north-is-not-bleeding-protest-hits-kaduna-streets

Just so u know how politics, religion and ethnicity has made Nigerians dumb…remember during the end-sars protest, how some persons tried to protest otherwise. Nigerians are just so funny and insane
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by naija1stnigar(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2022
The reason why I love the north is that they enjoy using the lives of their people to protect the images of their leaders. What a level of love is this? Abegi, make una continue jare we dey enjoy una season film.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Realguyman1(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2022
blackpanda:

Must every rally be negative
Not all rally should be negative, but not this kind of political rally. When there are so many killings all over Nigeria (especially northern Nigeria), all this ones are busy playing politics. Everyone's life matter a lot in every society.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Babu lakaye to them protesters and funny enough with Kaduna population the protesters no go reach 100 grin
Them for carry their goat and cow join the protest grin
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by BJanta: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Akiara:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....... na their way.!!

The Agenda is to push so much violence so that people will forcefully migrate to the South.

I thank God they Love the SW very much as accommodators!

Yoruba will still relocate to Benin Republic...This is a fact!

Yorubaland is large enough to accommodate all, including all you ingrates.But the land of the Igbos is as tiny as their hearts. Can't accommodate anything except hate,envy and evil.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by SKINDOGGY: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Lol Aradugbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / 7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.