Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets (35217 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Dem don taya to chant

Sai baba

grin

1 Like

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Factfinder1(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2022
ILLITERACY MIXED WITH A 13TH CENTURY RELIGION OF FEAR AND BACKWARDNESS

3 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Djyucee1(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2022
They cant even read the placards they are carrying. Their ignorance is topnotch

1 Like

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by thunderbabs: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Na una Sabi...if una like, massacre unaselves..and then one of you should come on Twitter and say massacre in the North isn't trending....e go trend ,mk una worry shocked

Mumu fifu....the rich amongst them just twists their dull brain wherever it pleases.

2 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Comedian2019: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:
Hehehe.

I came to see the thousands of protesters but alas! Paid urchins.

I doubt they will invite the leader of this protest like they invited Zainab Ahmed.
They can't read what's written on the banners they are carrying

2 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Kriss216:

Big Wow, my brother.

NorthIsNourishing.

NORTHERNERS ARE SO WONDERFUL
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Bigchristo: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/the-north-is-not-bleeding-protest-hits-kaduna-streets/
this is why I don’t pity for anyone in the north, from the ordinary citizens to traditional rulers and leaders from the north seems to be enjoying the activities of banditry and kidnappings killings of their own people, they value politics over human lives so no sorry for you people again, last time there was a massacre in Zamfara 60 people were killed.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by annisy(f): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Na mumu dey worry about this pple
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by chatinent: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2022
Never be a zombie.

Nigeria let Nigeria happen to you.

1 Like

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by ProfAmaben(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2022
Brainless folks that would still vote a Ganduje or ElRufai after collecting 2 cups of rice.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Haabdul: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2022
It's quite pathetic when people live in self denial, just last night this same kaduna suffered attack from men of the under world.... Souls lost n few kidnapped and you call that healing..... I laugh if that is healing then I wonder what the real wound will look like smg

1 Like

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2022
The use case of Amajiris....
The *Amajiri* meme coin will go up more than Shiba
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by PrinceMajestic: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2022
North bleeds or not, the blood of Terrorists piggish northerners doesn't matter and will never matter. You can see the hungry looking almajiris doing this protest. I just want to see Buhari a.k.a Baba Boko Haram and bandits leave office so that a competent Nigerian govt can charge him for crimes against humanity perpetrated by Buhari, his army, his Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists he brought into Nigeria to kill Nigerians and steal indigenous lands while Buhari govt ensures their safety from prosecution. If Buhari gets away with these crimes it is either I renounce my citizenship or I join ISWAP and happily commit the crimes knowing Nigerian govt love me for being Terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by adecz: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2022
❌❌❌
All this

"North Is Bleeding" crap❗️❗️

Who caused the bleeding❓
None of them can come out and
blame the culprit Buhari...

Na hypocrisy dey kee dem ☹️☹️☹️
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Nicenixon: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2022
These people are senseless mehn, majority of them do not even understand what was written on the banner.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Brushstrokes20: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

The shithole is a bad joke undecided
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tolexy007(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2022
one thousand naira per head, if u don't gerit, 4get about it
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Aboki na, una mumu be like zee world. Extra ordinary everyday grin
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2022
No need crying for more than the bereaved
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Look @ how some no good citizens r rejoicing forgetting their tribes men also live in the north!!
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by seyz91(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2022
Useless people

They don't worth an iota of pity at all undecided

Fools
Paid protest

May sense fall on the poor masses in the north
MANDIPUTIN:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/the-north-is-not-bleeding-protest-hits-kaduna-streets/
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Tpharell: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2022
adecz:

❌❌❌
All this

"North Is Bleeding" crap❗️❗️

Who caused the bleeding❓
None of them can come out and
blame the culprit Buhari...

Na hypocrisy dey kee dem ☹️☹️☹️
You missed their message
'North is NOT bleeding'
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Allisgud: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2022
I know na some paid people who has also been promised a job,but to be sincerely honest northerners are mugus
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Ykc2(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Me I don tire to dey pity north my problem is about skull mining business going on in nigeria,just yesterday they caught dad with daughter harvesting human skulls

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Wokenaija: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Get well soon! grin
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by lottomkyes200: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Why did the govt allow such protest
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by budusky05(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2022
This people na the real problem we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by seyz91(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2022
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Agugbadin: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Sadly this paid crowd don't know why they are on the street and cannot read what is written on the banner they are holding. North is really bleeding.
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2022
NUT

North is healing with human blood spreading across the Region, I doubt if sensible people in NUT are up to 2% of their population
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Ladycewhy(f): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Get well soon then . undecided
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by ultimatekint(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2022
The north is not bleeding jooooo !
The north is the most peaceful place in Africa.
Job well done by Alhaji Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths / 7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / Atiku Is A Tribal Jingoist, Stole PDP Ticket From South - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.