Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid (27650 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Thunderfayayou: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Pataricatering:
igbos hate everybody too - so ?

Yes because they're always hated and targeted.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nchenches: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
I had real fun and a good laughter with comments on this thread. I do not need to add anything again, but I will. Lol. My only concern is that ibo's children abroad who dont know the situation of things here feel ibos are sidelined. But this is the truth....they hated the party.. its democracy. When Tinubu came with his vision, they abused and insulted him. He left them and partnered with Buhari to form APC. He single handedly funded many things. Even while he was romancing Atiku, we read how that one would always ask them to ask Bola for money. Bola this...Bola that. And then, Atiku dumped him. He was not discouraged, but still moved ahead. Ibos worked against his party in 2015 and 2019. They worked for PDP the other main party. Now, they want to port to the ruling party cos they have seen that their Fulani slave master called Atiku has captured PDP. Also, Wike the money bag in PDP has chained down the place and he is the VP of any one who is going to be the presidential aspirant who is likely from the north again. Wike knows he cannot be the president now, and the easier route is becoming the vice, and a northerner must be the candidate. This is clear to ibos. Now the way out is to destroy the same party they have been against. Lol. If Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not stable and determined like these people, he cannot be where he is today. Tinubu has had many disappointments too. He has invested so much and has been betrayed. Number on the list is Atiku Abubarkar, and it is the reason Atiku cannot be the president. After OBJ, it should have been Atiku, but greediness took the seat away from him. Very hopeless man. And that same useless man is who Ibos followed in 2019 just because they hated Tinubu. Lol. Atiku use abrakatabra picked Peter Obi, and they were running mouth here and there even on this platform in 2018 to 2019. And then look at these shameful people now using "it is their turn" to blackmail everyone. Who told them to sell their Esau to Jacob? What about the Tivs? What about Ibibios? What about other minors? Is it not their turn also? Ibo were the first to be president of Nigeria. Na we tell them to lose out? Na we tell them to kill Tafewa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello? Na we tell them to start a war they couldn't fight? We have over 250 tribes in Nigeria. What about others? Are the ibos the only one in the southern region?

Ibos are selfish and self centered. Always trying to reap where they dont sow. Like I always say, they should forget becoming the president in the next 16 years. It's SWs which seems to have it for the next 8 years. Then, the north again for another 8 years. That's 16 years...so the earliest time they can come to power is 2039. And if dem head no still correct, it will go to SS or SW again so that they can try in 2055. But the ibos I know, na so dem go dey beat chests and rant online till they are relegated to minority in Nigeria. Till 3023 (a century from today), dem no go smell Aso Rock if they do not amend their ways.

No one hates ibo people. They need to face the reality that getting involved and supporting others is the winning recipe, and not one useless rant while working against people who they need to achieve their goals too..

Let them support Pius Ayim na..is Orji Kalu not an ibo who has shown interest in becoming the president?? Is he not trying to come out too? Why can't they support these two?

Ahmed Bola Tinubu can't succeed President Buhari, take this to the Central Bank.

You people can twist and turn and stand the truth upside down to your machinations, but one factual thing is that 3 pillars formed Nigeria. If you people distort or sideline one of the pillars because of excess greed, the house collapses.

You can't continue to exchange apex political power since 1999 between the north and the Yoruba, to exploit the mineral resources in the SS and SE,
exclude the Igbos from apex political leadership, yet expect Nigeria to be.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by sunbreaker: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

https://punchng.com/ohanaeze-fumes-alleges-injustice-as-tinubu-declares-presidential-bid/
why all these epistle or are you feeling defeated? Anybody can come out from a party and so interest to contest. This Igbo turn you claimed, is any Igbo comes out to make their plan known? Moreover,if you want to claim anythings,you should have done it on the platform of PDP because when the party was merged how many percentage of igbos participated?(they say politics is a game of number) . So,my there brother if say this to PDP is understandable. Just to remind you only Ngige,Onuh and Rocha's was reputable Igbo then while other region has many governor,senators and numbers of politician. The igbos onboard now joined the party when it has been established. To educate you more,go and watch their convention in Lagos 2013/2014. Though,I don't support Tinubu to be president,it must be another person but try to reap where you do not plant
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by LegendHero(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
DMerciful:
After you'll say Igbos insult other tribes but here you are insulting Igbo elders.

Just like your fellow Igbo always insult Yoruba elder Tinubu.

You are a comedian.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nchenches:

Ahmed Bola Tinubu can't succeed President Buhari, take this to the Central Bank.

You people can twist and turn and stand the truth upside down to your machinations, but one factual thing is that 3 pillars formed Nigeria. If you people distort or sideline one of the pillars because of excess greed, the house collapses.

You can't continue to exchange apex political power since 1999 between the north and the Yoruba, to exploit the mineral resources in the SS and SE,
exclude the Igbos from apex political leadership, yet expect Nigeria to be.
Have you heard where the first becomes the last? Story story ..... 'tori!!!! You are sleeping on top 3 pillars. Your own pillar don bend. Lol. Is tye Fulani that is already beating Hausas back to back a pillar? ....right? Forget it. I keep telling people that the only pillar in Nigeria that is holding the nation is the yoruba people. The days those people say no...there is no more Nigeria, that's it. Look at the way they handled and silenced that Sunday Igboho. But you...una dey ginger Kanu without being strategic. Was it not the same Yorubas during the leadership of Chief Obafemi Awolowo that won the civil war? Go and ask history very well. Gowon was fighting and fighting...but as he was blowing up Biafra, they were firing back. That was how he consulted his finance minister who was Awolowo...that haba... na so Yoruba go dey look Nigeria? That since he was the head of Yoruba he should assit na. Awolowo just smiled. So, una know say Yoruba dey when una dey flex muscles as if Nigeria is for ibo and hausa only. And I am sure if it was Ojukwu that humbled himself to meet Awolowo first, it was likely that he would get the support. But Ojukwu was flexing muscles and boasting just like you people. Na single wisdom Awolowo gave Gowon. See eh... you dey fight war, and you dey supply them food...Una no well ooo. Gowon said Chai! O boy! General gave order straight .....block all routes to supply them food. See eh...na hunger finish Biafra. And na Awolowo won the war for Nigeria. Go and ask history very well. Na brain work, no be bullets and bombs. The same brain this man Tinubu and Osinbajo get. But una....na money money money.

The day you lost the civil war was the day your own pillar don bend. Take it or leave it. You are now a minority. We just dey use you as official. Take it from me. If you had won that war, SS would have been in trouble. From Calabar down to Benin would have been in real trouble under your oppressive regime. They know it too. But right now, even Ijaws can slap you. Yes, perform any nonsense and they will dash you one good back hand. Useless already bent pillar.

Una be pillar but you no see Soludo to have made governor a long time. Na the same useless ones you dey front. As bad as you say Tinubu is, he is still the one who turned Lagos into what it is. All the rubbish you dey talk dont even enter the ears of foreigners. Do you know the amount of millions (if not billions) of dollars the US is coughing out to build their consular in the new proposed Eko Atlantic in Lagos? Do you know how much it takes to landfill ocean? Una go just dey tslk like say you no get sense at all. Wetin dem do for your useless region that we will hamd over Nigeria to you. You no well at all. See, Tinubu pulled money outside the wallet of FG to start linking Lagos, Benin so that the ECOWAS program to link together Ivrory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin Republic and Nigeria can come to reality. Na only Lagos fit do that lin thing. This was one of the sins of Ambode who by the way I supported too. But he was sent packing for abandoning gat project. And so what? What if it is FG road. Lagos doesnt care. The next thing Lagos will do is to take FG to court and take ownership of the revenue...and it is on motion already. Na FG build am? But look at the train Buhari is building to link Niger country and that Boko Haram state in Nigeria. It is from FG wallet na. Fashola used FG money to link Calabar and Cameroon recently. You no see the picture? But that of Lagos, FG no get 1 kobo there. Why do you think Buhari hijacked Fashola as the minister of works who is a product of Tinubu? Una go just dey cry like Xmas goats about tone slaughtered. Of all.people na Orji Kalu and Ayim you get. Lol. grin

Go and tackle the north. They are your enemies and not the yorubas. The day you realise your mistake and partner with the rest of the south is the day of your liberation. Except that happens, you will end up becoming history very soon. Dey beat chest there.

So, you people think everyone telling you the truth wants Tinubu to be the president. Of course, I dont want. But if you present Orji Kalu and Ayim I will give my vote to Tinubu. Let's say its Soludo you people present which I know you will never, then, watch how reasonable people will dump Tinubu.

Go and check my posts maybe around 3 years to last year...my preferred candidate of all the ones we have is Yemi Osinbajo. If any one of the following: Akinwunmi, Soludo, or Ngozi Iweala comes on board, definitely, they have my vote. But not your yeye Kalu and Ayim. You people are not ok. You dont want Tinubu but you want Ayim and Kalu. Based on what?

Ayim and Kalu built APC? Lol.

Your eyes go clear soon that if Yemi Osinnajo doesnt come out, that's a straight win for Tinubu. And I really think Osinbajo may not come out the way I am.seeing it. Tinubu also has the whole of Kano. He has the whole of SW. He has at least half of SS. Make una dey deceive una selves. Person weybdey install kings here and there. E go shock you that Buhari will give him the whole of Katsina and North East. Na Buhari get all NE. So what else? You can go to heck with your votes. He has the numbers to make him a president already. And this is why you are crying the victim song before election. grin

Only God can stop him. Take it or leave it. Did you not read the statement of Orji Kalu? He knows his master na. Dem used to be mate as govs ooo? They boty spent 8 years at the same time. But Tinubu has dusted him. Just imagine Tinubu contesting and accepting chief "weep". That's an insult. Yet your Orji Kalu relegated himself. Lol. Una no serious at all.

But on a serious note, yi.bo dey talk gently like this? This is unbelievable. I was expecting you all to beat your chest. .e shock you? It is always after election you dey cry your victimized songs. But that you dey cry am before election is wonderful. Wow! This Tinubu has wounded you. But come to think of it, this man did not respond to all your insults. Even when he visited your Orji Kalu, all of you came here started talking rubbish. But see...just imagine how your Kalu has accepted in good faith that master has decided to take over the baton.

See...Only God can stop Tinubu... lol.

E dey pain them.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by felucci(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ohanaeze Ndigbo has a solid point as they are speaking in favour of natural justice and rotational presidency, most especially as it affects Nigeria as a nation. There are many tribes and geopolitical regions in Nigeria. We have been operating rotational presidency since 1999. Bihari is about ending the 8 year rule of the nation on behalf of the Northern region and now it's the turn of Southern Nigeria.
In the south however, 2 regions have ruled which as the South West and South South so equity demands it's the turn of the SouthEast region of which the Igbo people are dominant there. For Tinubu or anyone else outside the South East to declare or run for presidency at a time like this is against the rotational presidency agreement. It is against natural justice and it would then mean that after him, any other region can go for the presidency without regard to who sat on that seat last
So if the fulanis or hausas run for presidency after Tinubu and decide to keep it in their region for the next 30 years after Tinubu, they would only be following in his footstep for not letting the Igbos have their turn. It would mean that after Tinubu becoming president, there is no longer any regard or respect for rotational presidency. Is that what we want for our great nation Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by AK481(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Furbish:
It is unfortunate that Nigerians, most especially, the elitist class so called are grossly mistaken on the very essence of democracy! Anyone from anywhere at any given point in time can aspire to become anything in any democratic setting. It is left to the citizenry, the voters to decide if such candidature is fit for an office or elective position.

Nigeria still have got a long way to go!
Was it also democracy in 1999 when all the zone agreed to field only yoruba candidate for election .the election that saw only obj and olufalae contest?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Deadlytruth(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
This Ohaneze does not speak for me or majority of Igbos. What kinda of weak ranting is this? Push forward a young vibrant Igbo candidate and demand that PDP nominate him or her. We have given PDP our sweat and blood and the least the party can do is to give us a shot of the presidency. Rantings like this makes us look politically weak. Nonsense.

This is the most sensible comment I have ever read from a pro-biafran individual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nchenches: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Have you heard where the first becomes the last? Story story ..... 'tori!!!! You are sleeping on top 3 pillars. Your own pillar don bend. Lol. Is tye Fulani that is already beating Hausas back to back a pillar? ....right? Forget it. I keep telling people that the only pillar in Nigeria that is holding the nation is the yoruba people. The days those people say no...there is no more Nigeria, that's it. Look at the way they handled and silenced that Sunday Igboho. But you...una dey ginger Kanu without being strategic. Was it not the same Yorubas during the leadership of Chief Obafemi Awolowo that won the civil war? Go and ask history very well. Gowon was fighting and fighting...but as he was blowing up Biafra, they were firing back. That was how he consulted his finance minister who was Awolowo...that haba... na so Yoruba go dey look Nigeria? That since he was the head of Yoruba he should assit na. Awolowo just smiled. So, una know say Yoruba dey when una dey flex muscles as if Nigeria is for ibo and hausa only. And I am sure if it was Ojukwu that humbled himself to meet Awolowo first, it was likely that he would get the support. But Ojukwu was flexing muscles and boasting just like you people. Na single wisdom Awolowo gave Gowon. See eh... you dey fight war, and you dey supply them food...Una no well ooo. Gowon said Chai! O boy! General gave order straight .....block all routes to supply them food. See eh...na hunger finish Biafra. And na Awolowo won the war for Nigeria. Go and ask history very well. Na brain work, no be bullets and bombs. The same brain this man Tinubu and Osinbajo get. But una....na money money money.

The day you lost the civil war was the day your own pillar don bend. Take it or leave it. You are now a minority. We just dey use you as official. Take it from me. If you had won that war, SS would have been in trouble. From Calabar down to Benin would have been in real trouble under your oppressive regime. They know it too. But right now, even Ijaws can slap you. Yes, perform any nonsense and they will dash you one good back hand. Useless already bent pillar.

Una be pillar but you no see Soludo to have made governor a long time. Na the same useless ones you dey front. As bad as you say Tinubu is, he is still the one who turned Lagos into what it is. All the rubbish you dey talk dont even enter the ears of foreigners. Do you know the amount of millions (if not billions) of dollars the US is coughing out to build their consular in the new proposed Eko Atlantic in Lagos? Do you know how much it takes to landfill ocean? Una go just dey tslk like say you no get sense at all. Wetin dem do for your useless region that we will hamd over Nigeria to you. You no well at all. See, Tinubu pulled money outside the wallet of FG to start linking Lagos, Benin so that the ECOWAS program to link together Ivrory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin Republic and Nigeria can come to reality. Na only Lagos fit do that lin thing. This was one of the sins of Ambode who by the way I supported too. But he was sent packing for abandoning gat project. And so what? What if it is FG road. Lagos doesnt care. The next thing Lagos will do is to take FG to court and take ownership of the revenue...and it is on motion already. Na FG build am? But look at the train Buhari is building to link Niger country and that Boko Haram state in Nigeria. It is from FG wallet na. Fashola used FG money to link Calabar and Cameroon recently. You no see the picture? But that of Lagos, FG no get 1 kobo there. Why do you think Buhari hijacked Fashola as the minister of works who is a product of Tinubu? Una go just dey cry like Xmas goats about tone slaughtered. Of all.people na Orji Kalu and Ayim you get. Lol. grin

Go and tackle the north. They are your enemies and not the yorubas. The day you realise your mistake and partner with the rest of the south is the day of your liberation. Except that happens, you will end up becoming history very soon. Dey beat chest there.

So, you people think everyone telling you the truth wants Tinubu to be the president. Of course, I dont want. But if you present Orji Kalu and Ayim I will give my vote to Tinubu. Let's say its Soludo you people present which I know you will never, then, watch how reasonable people will dump Tinubu.

Go and check my posts maybe around 3 years to last year...my preferred candidate of all the ones we have is Yemi Osinbajo. If any one of the following: Akinwunmi, Soludo, or Ngozi Iweala comes on board, definitely, they have my vote. But not your yeye Kalu and Ayim. You people are not ok. You dont want Tinubu but you want Ayim and Kalu. Based on what?

Ayim and Kalu built APC? Lol.

Your eyes go clear soon that if Yemi Osinnajo doesnt come out, that's a straight win for Tinubu. And I really think Osinbajo may not come out the way I am.seeing it. Tinubu also has the whole of Kano. He has the whole of SW. He has at least half of SS. Make una dey deceive una selves. Person weybdey install kings here and there. E go shock you that Buhari will give him the whole of Katsina and North East. Na Buhari get all NE. So what else? You can go to heck with your votes. He has the numbers to make him a president already. And this is why you are crying the victim song before election. grin

Only God can stop him. Take it or leave it. Did you not read the statement of Orji Kalu? He knows his master na. Dem used to be mate as govs ooo? They boty spent 8 years at the same time. But Tinubu has dusted him. Just imagine Tinubu contesting and accepting chief "weep". That's an insult. Yet your Orji Kalu relegated himself. Lol. Una no serious at all.

But on a serious note, yi.bo dey talk gently like this? This is unbelievable. I was expecting you all to beat your chest. .e shock you? It is always after election you dey cry your victimized songs. But that you dey cry am before election is wonderful. Wow! This Tinubu has wounded you. But come to think of it, this man did not respond to all your insults. Even when he visited your Orji Kalu, all of you came here started talking rubbish. But see...just imagine how your Kalu has accepted in good faith that master has decided to take over the baton.

See...Only God can stop Tinubu... lol.

E dey pain them.

After the civil war:

Lagos International airport was not renamed Obafemi Awolowo International Airport, but renamed Muritala Mohammed International Airport.

Apapa and Tin Can Island Ports never got managed by a Yoruba, but by Fulanis.

You gloat over the outcome of the civil war, but don't know that you fought for occupation of your Yoruba land.

You now resort to Amotekun. Crude oil and gas deposits in the SS and SE cannot allow you to understand that a country where regions form militia group to ward off invaders from another region of the same country, is not a true country.
You are looking for apex political power solely for exploitation of others in Nigeria, not that you posses the means to better the lives of the masses if power is given to you.

NADECO 11 is fast loading for you people. Wake up.
Open your eyes and smell the coffee. Tinubu can't succeed President Buhari.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by GodIsBiafran: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nchenches:
Common sense for the southwest is back Igbo presidential candidate in each of the two largest political parties

Nna bia, we spent 8 years attacking and ridiculing APC and we want the same party to zone the presidency to the east? Even while the PDP (the party we supported with our lives) have not made a single committment to zone the presidency to us? Common now, you are smarter than this. I believe we made a miscalculation and we are going to pay for it. That is politics, life is not fair.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nchenches: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Nna bia, we spent 8 years attacking and ridiculing APC and we want the same party to zone the presidency to the east? Even while the PDP (the party we supported with our lives) have not made a single committment to zone the presidency to us? Common now, you are smarter than this. I believe we made a miscalculation and we are going to pay for it. That is politics, life is not fair.

Most of Yoruba were in Yoruba local political party, AD in 1999, ridiculed PDP formed by Igbo Alex Ekwueme, when a Yoruba, Olusegun Obasanjo, was placed to pick PDP presidential ticket, and subsequently won without Yoruba majority votes.

Anyway, you are either an impostor, or an Igbo without sense of history.

Even your moniker, GodisBiafran gives you up as a non Igbo imposter on overdrive. You can fool only the unitiated with your moniker of propaganda of falsehood.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by writeprof(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Instead of putting their house in order and be preparing a candidate since... every Nigerian is entitled to show Interest in the presidency na!
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nchenches:

After the civil war:

Lagos International airport was not renamed Obafemi Awolowo International Airport, but renamed Muritala Mohammed International Airport.
So? And so what? Muritala sacrificed his life..and that was the only international airport...and so what? It is FG managing it the same way they are managing your oil. You will keep masturbating here and there as if many things in Lagos arent going to others too. Must it be the yorubas who manage the things there?see reasoning..thisbis exactly what you want which is affecting you negatively. The yotlrubas embraced it. But you ...na waoooo.

Apapa and Tin Can Island Ports never got managed by a Yoruba, but by Fulanis.
So what? So what? But just Fulani is beating you silly, you want to make it look like Fulani was there all through. Lol. Bode Gerorge was a leader there sir. Lol. And if there is no Yoruba, and so what? Must it be Yoruba cos it is situated there?

This is where those Yorubas are matured, not like you...and the Silva who is a puppet minister of petroleum, what is he doing? Lol. Ok...your childishness made you rant you must always be the minister of oil, and so what? That Ibo man and Silva...are they not doing the bidding of the guys in power? Dey deceive yourselves. Irrelevant issues are shat what carried onto of your heads

[s]You gloat over the outcome of the civil war, but don't know that you fought for occupation of your Yoruba land. [/s]
Look at the man talking about occupation of yoruba land. They did waht? Lol. If they didnt allow you, na you gone the first to cry. When they wanted to chase you all and dump you in Lagos Lagoon...na you first cry that its wickedness. But for the northerners, it's ok for yoruba to not allow them.

See, those yorubas arent your enemies...your hatred is deeply towards the north. You are just pained that those yorubas have refused to be stup.id like you.

You now resort to Amotekun. Crude oil and gas deposits in the SS and SE cannot allow you to understand that a country where regions form militia group to ward off invaders from another region of the same country, is not a true country.
You are looking for apex political power solely for exploitation of others in Nigeria, not that you posses the means to better the lives of the masses if power is given to you.
Lol. He said crude oil money. Lol. And you started the post with NPA in Lagos. Oga, shut the crap up. Oil has its limit. Sea is everlasting natural resources that spin money ....huge money. Go and ask about the revenue generated from that only....and you also collect and chop there. But wetin dem use am do for you?

SW gives you too. Only the north rapes you back to back...lol. Go and face the north..the yorubas arent your enemies. Leave them alone in your stup.idity. Lol.

Very soon, your oil will finish...but still that sea remains. Without the sea, you cannot import and export. You are nothing. And your main business is importing fake products. grin

See, you dont know how to think at all. The reasoning of the average ibo man is too shallow. But when one thinks of Ngozi Iweala, Charles Soludo, and who?..the late Chinua Achebe, one but must just forgive you these senseless and selfish people.

It is still the same yoruba man...obasanjo that brought on board Charles Soludo and Ngozi Iweala...you people dont send them. Na to put fo.olish people there. The yoruba man you hated so much even brought out the good in you...but you...no way. Na to fight yourselves yo still for money. The "oilye" is ours. If the yorubas close that seas port, you are dead. Do not worry, na small change Tinubu is going to use tonset your camp on fire. Lol. That's an open well known secret.

Even, leave Nigeria. You will either beg Lagos or find money to liase with SS. Na beg you go still beg Las las. Thank God you couldn't enslave SS cos that was your agenda. And if you will talk...you will want to take along some SS as part of your Biafra agenda...and they alwsys deny you.. grin

Mofos!

A beg, a no get time for losers like you. Enough... go rest... Biko! Chest beaters..

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nchenches: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

So? And so what? Muritala sacrificed his life..and that was the only international airport...and so what? It is FG managing it the same way they are managing your oil. You will keep masturbating here and there as if many things in Lagos arent going to others too. Must it be the yorubas who manage the things there?see reasoning..thisbis exactly what you want which is affecting you negatively. The yotlrubas embraced it. But you ...na waoooo.

So what? So what? But just Fulani is beating you silly, you want to make it look like Fulani was there all through. Lol. Bode Gerorge was a leader there sir. Lol. And if there is no Yoruba, and so what? Must it be Yoruba cos it is situated there?

This is where those Yorubas are matured, not like you...and the Silva who is a puppet minister of petroleum, what is he doing? Lol. Ok...your childishness made you rant you must always be the minister of oil, and so what? That Ibo man and Silva...are they not doing the bidding of the guys in power? Dey deceive yourselves. Irrelevant issues are shat what carried onto of your heads

Look at the man talking about occupation of yoruba land. They did waht? Lol. If they didnt allow you, na you gone the first to cry. When they wanted to chase you all and dump you in Lagos Lagoon...na you first cry that its wickedness. But for the northerners, it's ok for yoruba to not allow them.

See, those yorubas arent your enemies...your hatred is deeply towards the north. You are just pained that those yorubas have refused to be stup.id like you.

Lol. He said crude oil money. Lol. And you started the post with NPA in Lagos. Oga, shut the crap up. Oil has its limit. Sea is everlasting natural resources that spin money ....huge money. Go and ask about the revenue generated from that only....and you also collect and chop there. But wetin dem use am do for you?

SW gives you too. Only the north rapes you back to back...lol. Go and face the north..the yorubas arent your enemies. Leave them alone in your stup.idity. Lol.

Very soon, your oil will finish...but still that sea remains. Without the sea, you cannot import and export. You are nothing. And your main business is importing fake products. grin

See, you dont know how to think at all. The reasoning of the average ibo man is too shallow. But when one thinks of Ngozi Iweala, Charles Soludo, and who?..the late Chinua Achebe, one but must just forgive you these senseless and selfish people.

It is still the same yoruba man...obasanjo that brought on board Charles Soludo and Ngozi Iweala...you people dont send them. Na to put fo.olish people there. The yoruba man you hated so much even brought out the good in you...but you...no way. Na to fight yourselves yo still for money. The "oilye" is ours. If the yorubas close that seas port, you are dead. Do not worry, na small change Tinubu is going to use tonset your camp on fire. Lol. That's an open well known secret.

Even, leave Nigeria. You will either beg Lagos or find money to liase with SS. Na beg you go still beg Las las. Thank God you couldn't enslave SS cos that was your agenda. And if you will talk...you will want to take along some SS as part of your Biafra agenda...and they alwsys deny you.. grin

Mofos!

A beg, a no get time for losers like you. Enough... go rest... Biko! Chest beaters..

Tinubu can't succeed President Buhari.

No time reading your ranting above.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by GodIsBiafran: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nchenches:

Most of Yoruba were in Yoruba local political party, AD in 1999, ridiculed PDP formed by Igbo Alex Ekwueme, when a Yoruba, Olusegun Obasanjo, was placed to pick PDP presidential ticket, and subsequently won without Yoruba majority votes.

[s]Anyway, you are either an impostor, or an Igbo without sense of history.

Even your moniker, GodisBiafran gives you up as a non Igbo imposter on overdrive. You can fool only the unitiated with your moniker of propaganda of falsehood. [/s]

I have crossed-out the stupid part of your comment (last 2 sentences).

Now concerning OBJ's election you see to forget that the entire country was behind a Yoruba presidency because of the blatant cheating done to MKO who was also assassinated. The Yorubas had the political momentum then that we do not have now. It's one thing to know history, it's another to know how to logically connect history with what is happening now. This, your inability to use logic, is your weakness. And it also shows in your flippant disregard of my IgboNess simply because you don't like my opinion. Let's look at our NL history. Between me and you, who more pro-Igbo (and more pro-Biafra) between us? Please NEVER quote me again if all you have is low iq submissions.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by turbotech11: 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lols... Nairaland is fulfilled with Tinubu urchins & campaign drummers/strategists....The whole humongous likes & everything says it all because it is Nairaland sponsored....Lols....Tinubu can never be the president of Nigeria....Starr this message
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by ORIAYO70(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

https://punchng.com/ohanaeze-fumes-alleges-injustice-as-tinubu-declares-presidential-bid/

Inferiority complex kill u there

Tinubu declare
Umahi declare...
What is ur problem.

Is Ohaneze Mad or what?

Let everyone test his popularity.. sikena

Let me burst u..

Yoruba self no support Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by ORIAYO70(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Meanwhile... grin grin grin

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

It's because they r mad..
Tinubu slave
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Deadlytruth(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
My own puzzle in all these recent anti-Tinubu cacophony from the East is the fact that this their protest against 'injustice' seems to be selective and entirely Tinubu focused.
Governor Wike, the financial leader of the PDP and a cousin to Ndigbo, was the first Southerner to openly declare that he doesn't mind PDP zoning her 2023 ticket to the North if that is the only route available for PDP back to Aso Rock. His position was lined with his own personal desire to be running mate to a Northern candidate under the PDP ticket....an arrangement which would surely further endanger the Igbo 2023 project. Nothing can be more insensitive and unjust to to the Ndigbo than this. However, Ohaneze Indigo never accused Wike of Injustice or even issue any official statement against Wike's support for what they now tag injustice.
Now the PDP in which they have since 1999 invested all their emotions and energies is reluctant to zone her ticket to the their region in supposed reward for their 23 year old slavery and masochistic dedication to the party and Ohaeze still doesn't see any injustice in all of that.
But they see natural injustice in Tinubu's decision not to step down for an unknown prospective candidate of theirs over the ticket of the same APC which they have till today not stopped labelling a demonic party of Jigadists, Cows, supporter of APC, etc. against the backdrop of the fact that this same Tinubu offered an olive branch to them in the build up to 2015 election proposing that they worked with the APC and be rewarded with the party's ticket in this same 2023 just few months away now but they insulted Tinubu, labelled him with all unprintable tags and continued to massively celebrate even his slightest polical misfortunes. Even when Edo State people themselves are beginning to regret their rather blind decision in the last guber election, Igbos have continued to celebrate the Edo No Be Lagos cliche more than the Edo PDP itself just because it was a spite on Tinubu. This their rather fake newfound love for Edo is nauseating considering the fact that all before the last guber election in Edo State they had been all over all known social media platforms insulting, cursing and terming Edo State as part of the NC or SW for the 'crime'of choosing to be governed by the APC. So how on earth these people expect Tinubu to acede to this demand of their idea of justice and fairness against all these antecedents of theirs in hindsight is what I still can't rationalize within myself.
It is either these people don't reason logically or that they have simply acknowledge that Tinubu is the candidate to beat in 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Ovamboland(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

Where is Ohaneze statement against the declaration of Saraki and the intentions of Atiku or Tambuwal?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by tsdarkside(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
rules of natural justice....
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by luluman: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Meanwhile... grin grin grin

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
You are on point

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by luluman: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Tinubu is wasting his time
wetin this one dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by richie240: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
Alexis11:
These people are clowns... They will end up making Tinubu more popular. cheesy

Tinubu has paid his dues, especially in APC. Igbos should focus on getting the PDP ticket they have all given up because of Atiku.

Even if Tinubu give up his ambition for the Igbos today, they will still not like him.

Lastly, those that are pushing Osinbajo to contest against Tinubu don't like both of them. They won't still vote Osinbajo even if he wins the primary. They only want someone that their Atiku can defeat easily.

Tinubu as a president can easily work with Osinbajo and other technocrats.
You have eyes!
That's why I pity d likes of falana (papa and pikin), rinu, bode George and co.
They are d 'lesser enemies' which the 'usual suspects' hails añd support just to destroy d 'greater enemies'. Both d former and latter are in d same enemy bracket to them, but unfortunately the former seem not to know this.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by richie240: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lolz..... Ndi-clowns! grin grin
Go and see how those you claim are 'held captive' are rushing back to d 'zoo' after after traveling to 'eldorado' for d yuletide season!
vvvvv
https://www.nairaland.com/6930931/gridlock-onitsha-people-travel-back#109211356

Thunderfayayou:

Igbo's are the most hated in NIGERIA. Yet allow them to go nah still no way!
Obviously they had rather be held captive by 'animals' than be free with 'human begins'.
cool

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by richie240: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
But fulanis can abi?

Burruchaga71:
Let's wait and see what will happen. Tinubu can NEVER rule over the great Igbos.
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by richie240: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brah, I think u need to apologize to millipedes biko!
U think its easy to coordinate hundreds of limb simultaneously? Hian

Even human beings sef, na ordinary 4 limbs we get!
cool

CSTRR:
This guys have the brain of a millipede.

A disservice to the Igbo people.

How does tinubu declaring make him president?

Why not play your own game?

Since Azikiwe, it seems the igbos have lost all their political bone.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by richie240: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Brah, if those guys have their way they had rather file behind nnamdi KANU than any other Igbo person.

Vistra40:

What are you people fuming for for heaven’s sake. Why can’t Ohanaeze scout for someone and rally round him as a candidate? This is embarrassing to say the least

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by caracas: 12:23am On Jan 12, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Why did Ohanaeze not say all this crap about Atiku? The main headache of an Igbo man is the fear of being upstaged by a Yoruba.

Anyone else can disgrace them, like their Fulani slave masters in the PDP, and they would be fine with that.

Yet, god forbid a Yoruba man is above them at anything.

"Turn of the Igbos" yet you cannot begin that agitation in the PDP where Igbos have a genuine stake?

It is Tinubu they now want to scapegoat for an ambition no Nigerian is interested in? I hope Tinubu learns from this and stop indulging these ingrates who are never happy until they own everything belonging to others. Disgraceful folks.
It is your fathers n generations to come that are disgraceful n shameless
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Ovamboland(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2022
felucci:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo has a solid point as they are speaking in favour of natural justice and rotational presidency, most especially as it affects Nigeria as a nation. There are many tribes and geopolitical regions in Nigeria. We have been operating rotational presidency since 1999. Bihari is about ending the 8 year rule of the nation on behalf of the Northern region and now it's the turn of Southern Nigeria.
In the south however, 2 regions have ruled which as the South West and South South so equity demands it's the turn of the SouthEast region of which the Igbo people are dominant there. For Tinubu or anyone else outside the South East to declare or run for presidency at a time like this is against the rotational presidency agreement. It is against natural justice and it would then mean that after him, any other region can go for the presidency without regard to who sat on that seat last
So if the fulanis or hausas run for presidency after Tinubu and decide to keep it in their region for the next 30 years after Tinubu, they would only be following in his footstep for not letting the Igbos have their turn. It would mean that after Tinubu becoming president, there is no longer any regard or respect for rotational presidency. Is that what we want for our great nation Nigeria?

When most of your people have agreed to concede PDP ticket to Atiku, Saraki or Tambuwal. You lack the courage to ask any of them not to vie for the presidency on PDP platform where SE has huge stakes. Are all these people from SE?

What did Tinubu collect from you people that you want him to give back?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Ovamboland(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2022
AK481:

Was it also democracy in 1999 when all the zone agreed to field only yoruba candidate for election .the election that saw only obj and olufalae contest?

Where was this agreed before the outcome of the party primaries?

Who and who attended the meeting where this was agreed and why did non Yoruba aspirants contest the primaries if this agreement existed?

Are you already resigned to fate that SE aspirants can never defeat aspirants from other parts of the country?
Do you think such aspirants deserve the presidency?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust / Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release / 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.