Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid (27645 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Harrynight(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Furbish:
It is unfortunate that Nigerians, most especially, the elitist class so called are grossly mistaken on the very essence of democracy! Anyone from anywhere at any given point in time can aspire to become anything in any democratic setting. It is left to the citizenry, the voters to decide if such candidature is fit for an office or elective position.

Nigeria still have got a long way to go!

angry
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Kissiemu(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2022
This Ohanaeze get serious werey... serious one.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by DMerciful(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2022
After you'll say Igbos insult other tribes but here you are insulting Igbo elders.
LegendHero:

Ohaneze group is a conglomerate of fools.

Let’s even say Tinubu intends to support them. This same people never cared to visit Asiwaju to solicit his support, never bothered to court him, never bother to form alliance with him.

What they did is continue to send degenerates to abuse, hate, curse, and antagonize the man and yet turn out to come and ask the person to cede his lifelong dream to them by saying it’s their turn.

Is this not a mental problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Harrynight(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Meanwhile... grin grin grin

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

You at some point complain about buhari being too old, fragile and incapacitated to be a president of NIGERIA

And now u are packaging 80+yrs old man and you will certainly live to regret in silent much later
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by ThatFairGuy1: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Conglomerate of fools as one omoluabi opined. grin

They'll wail forever

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by bhella10: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2022
GenBuhari:
Ohaneze are as fraudulent as IPOB if you think the are for Igbos you are mistaken.

Having said that, the fact that Tinubu wants to run for presidency at 91years old, is to me, a clear sign that he has started to show the first signs of senility. '
Maybe by end of year he may announce his intention to marry and impregnate Bobrisky. undecided
You should take your medication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Babaken(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Ohaneze is wrong on this one other region will step down because is an Igbo man turn this zoning of a thing is one of the major issues Nigeria is having the world is moving very fast let who is fit and capable tak the seat it left for you to bring in a candidate that is cable the eastern politicians has to step up their game in national politics I don't support Tinubu doesn't mean I have personal hatred for him but check his age and state of health in a sane country someone like him suppose to retire as CEO of company not to talk of driving affairs of a rugged country like Nigeria.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Alamkir: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Ohaneze group is a conglomerate of fools.

Let’s even say Tinubu intends to support them. This same people never cared to visit Asiwaju to solicit his support, never bothered to court him, never bother to form alliance with him.

What they did is continue to send degenerates to abuse, hate, curse, and antagonize the man and yet turn out to come and ask the person to cede his lifelong dream to them by saying it’s their turn.

Is this not a mental problem?

Real mental case, highest low self esteem. I can't even believe this trash is coming out of a person's mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by NGpatriot: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2022
lmao...These ohanese ipob fools are big time clowns I swear grin grin

Who and who dey drag president with these ipob cannibals..?

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Jaydasilva10: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Seems Ohaneze are drunk on something, you’ve been worshiping PDP for the past 16years and yet you can’t demand Presidency from them only to be asslicking the abokis. Bunch of retarded cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by feed70: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so

confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

U be mumu surfer no de tire u
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nchenches: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2022
dapolaw:
Oga it's the turn of the south doesn't mean anyone can not contest the primaries.

Why did Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in PDP primaries.

Why did Ojukwu contested against Obasanjo in 2003?

Why Orji Uzor Kalu contested against Yaradua in 2007?

But now you don't want others to contest because they don't have the constitutional right abi?

Obasanjo had to win both Ekwueme and Ojukwu because most people reckoned with the fact that zoning stipulated then that it was the turn of the SW to produce or continue with the presidency.

With the SW now throwing the competition open, no zoning, your sure bet is that a northerner shall succeed President Buhari.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by dapolaw(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Thank you jare �

chukel:
corrected.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by dapolaw(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2022
So let the Igbo candidate too win Tinubu, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

But when Ekwueme contested, it didn't jettisoned the idea of zoning abi?

Nchenches:

Obasanjo had to win both Ekwueme and Ojukwu because most people reckoned with the fact that zoning stipulated then that it was the turn of the SW to produce or continue with the presidency.

With the SW now throwing the competition open, no zoning, your sure bet is that a northerner shall succeed President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Sannisege: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Tinubu is wasting his time
and you are wasting your life

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Alamkir: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Aufbauh:

If this same man Tinubu happens to be in power tomorrow and decides to reciprocate their gesture or become skeptical about bringing them close, they'll shouting he hates Ndigbo.

Exactly ........ Like what they did to Buhari, to make him look like he hate Igbo's. They continue to use ipob tactics of propaganda and hatred and want success. Instead of them to be forming alliance with other regions, something that Tinubu has been doing and now ripping it

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by geemd434: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Why did Ohanaeze not say all this crap about Atiku? The main headache of an Igbo man is the fear of being upstaged by a Yoruba.

Anyone else can disgrace them, like their Fulani slave masters in the PDP, and they would be fine with that.

Yet, god forbid a Yoruba man is above them at anything.

"Turn of the Igbos" yet you cannot begin that agitation in the PDP where Igbos have a genuine stake?

It is Tinubu they now want to scapegoat for an ambition no Nigerian is interested in? I hope Tinubu learns from this and stop indulging these ingrates who are never happy until they own everything belonging to others. Disgraceful folks.

But why una dey call fulani Igbos slavemaster... When history says otherwise... Or who took kwara was it Igbos that live there Or who were killing your people in Ondo and ogun driving the yoluba to Benin republic were these Igbos... Una won twist history to favour una but history will always tell us the true..

Infact, what gave Tinubu the audacity to run for president is he not a slave to the caliphate

Yoruba na wa
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by frowland(m): 7:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Alexis11:
These people are clowns... They will end up making Tinubu more popular. cheesy

Tinubu has paid his dues, especially in APC. Igbos should focus on getting the PDP ticket they have all given up because of Atiku.

Even if Tinubu give up his ambition for the Igbos today, they will still not like him.

Lastly, those that are pushing Osinbajo to contest against Tinubu don't like both of them. They won't still vote Osinbajo even if he wins the primary. They only want someone that their Atiku can defeat easily.

Tinubu as a president can easily work with Osinbajo and other technocrats.

In a free and fair election where the ballot is NOT determined by who has the largest bank balance or who rigs the most, there is no way Atiku or Tinubu can defeat Osibanjo.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Makinaki: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Make Ohanaeze go siddon. Power is acquired by building bridges, forming alliances intra and across regions and occupying the centre ground politically. No Igbo politician alive today can be said to have done these. Like him or loathe him, Asiwaju BAT has successfully done so and deserves to reap where he has sown.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by banchuz: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Onpoint!!!
blamingthedevil:

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Shouldn’t you be campaigning for a president of your choice rather than stating that a northerner should not contest? The northerners are Nigerians and have every right to contest, just as you have the right to vote against that northerner. It’s democracy and nothing like it’s our turn.

Can you read what I wrote again because there is nowhere I implied I it's our turn.

By the way I'm not Igbo.

Let us be realistic and objective in our decision making always.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by geemd434: 7:43am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

Is Tinubu not a slave to the caliphate

What will give him the audacity to run if not that his master's have allowed him...

Has Tinubu met with the oni of Ife that he wants to run for president Or did meet the alafin.

Was it not a fulani master he met

Are yorubas not selling themselves as they usually do?

Yoloba are the definition of a slave... Has been a slave, still a slave... The fulani is the master.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by JerySmalls(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2022
banchuz:
Onpoint!!!
Just keep quiet abeg.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Lindodo20: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Ohaneze want the two parties to field Igbo candidates thus making an Igbo presidency an assured objective, like it was done for the Yoruba 1999

But they don't have credible candidates who have done the legwork required within and outside the parties. They only have ex-convicts and crazy people like OUK and Okoroawusa, political non-players, if you observe them closely

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Furbish:
It is unfortunate that Nigerians, most especially, the elitist class so called are grossly mistaken on the very essence of democracy! Anyone from anywhere at any given point in time can aspire to become anything in any democratic setting. It is left to the citizenry, the voters to decide if such candidature is fit for an office or elective position.

Nigeria still have got a long way to go!
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by unmask: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2022
I have always said it, what do we want? How does an Igbo president help the Igbos? Or any other tribe in Nigeria for that matter. I don't want a president from my tribe, I want a competent person that can help improve the lives of Nigerians.

That being said Tinubu has the right to contest, just as anybody in the country does. The major difference is to vote in a competent person.

I respect Tinubu's right to contrst, but from what I have seen of him recently, he doesn't look like he is in the right health frame to rule the country. We don't want a repeat of the current president.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2022
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by unmask: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2022
frowland:

In a free and fair election where the ballot is NOT determined by who has the largest bank balance or who rigs the most, there is no way Atiku or Tinubu can defeat Osibanjo.
Osibanjo cannot beat any of those two in a free and fair election. What has he done that you think Nigerians will vote for him?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by unmask: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.
What rubbish do you people post? What concerns religion with politics? The biggest political thieves sit in the front of churches and mosques. I don't see any wrath befalling them

My comment is based on the premise that you are not being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by ipobcannibals: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

Can you read what I wrote again because there is nowhere I implied I it's our turn.

By the way I'm not Igbo.

Let us be realistic and objective in our decision making always.
Since you said “we should be objective in our decision making”, then objectively speaking, do you believe a northerner as a Nigerian, has the right to contest the presidency like others and you have the right to vote for or against the northern candidate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu On A Medical Trip To Europe, Not Work Visit – Bwala / Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement / We Will Kill More Voters - Unknown Gunmen Send New Threat Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.