Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid (27649 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2022
CSTRR:

Since 1999, the igbos have supported others.

Obasanjo, Jonathan, yardaua are not igbos.

Their absence in the presidency is not because they did not support others.

They have done that more than any other southern ethnic.

The real problem is that the igbos have failed to make the right calculations and capitalise on their support in a strategic way.

As for supporting others.
The igbos have done that very well.

Buhari is not the only president in our history.

Don't hide your bigotry with pseudo history.
You tried to maake a bit sense, but ended it with bigotry and pseudo history bullcrap which is always your ways...lol.

The issue you have failed to realise is that most people tackling you guys don't hate you. They are simply telling you the truth. Ok. Is it Pius Anyim you want to put there? That one that was a total failure as the senate president. What did he achieve? Look at Orji Uzo Kalu. Was he not a governor the same time Bola Tinubu was a governor? Look at their achievements....so wide. Kalu destroyed Abia totally
Who will hand over Nigeria to him? But you all relocated to the Lagos Bola Tinubu developed. Lol. Yet, you hate this man so much. If he was Orji Kalu, would you have Lagos to run to?

Even Kalu relegated himself to the extent to taking up chief "weep" of senate after losing the senate president's seat. But look at Asiwaju, he is focused on his long time ambition. He was not into any senatorial seat. But look at your own people? Even the statue builder Okorocha who first came out as a presidential aspirant. He relegates himself to governorship and them a senator now. Why? Cos he wants to eat money. To the extent ordinarily Uzoma or what is his name has tarnished his image and destroyed his political career. Who will ever make Okorocha the president of Nigeria with the mess in Imo? Who? Compare him to Asiwaju...even after 15 years of leaving office, he is still the leader in Lagos. And even recovered the whole of SW from Obasanjo who used presidential to steal all states apart from Lagos. Asiwaju was the only last man standing. And after, he returned to capture the whole of SW. Look at Buhari, as full as he is, did he change his after after not getting the presidential seat for 8 years? This is called consistency and being focused. Determination wins everytime. You must be disciplined to win. And you want us take the useless ones you are presenting serious. You people are not serious at all.

We dont hate you...but it is you people who hate others. You do not want to listen to history cos that is where the truth lies. You keep on telling those innocent ibos outside who dont know the history lies. We need to tell them the history so they see you people are very senseless and greedy. Which super ibo brain is around in Nigeria? They all move out cos terrible ones chased them away.

Mind you it was a yoruba man (obasanjo) who made Soludo the governor of CBN. Even his fellow ibos worked against him. And after leaving, you all saw his input in CBN, yet it took over a decade to accept him as the governor. Imagine what that man would have achieved if you had made him a gov earlier. I am sure he would be a top shot in the presidential race. But nope, na money be your focus. grin

Yes, you always miscalculate. But one man who has not miscalculated is Charles Soludo. He didn't say cos he was robbed of the gubernatorial seat all the time he lost to run to senatorial...and didnt lick the ass of anyone to become a minister in Abuja. He knows he is an economist who should be a governor and then a president..not a law maker. And he is focused. I am curious to see what Charles will do. And if he succeeds, I will support him for presidency. Why not?

But wait. I ask you again, isn't not the turn to Ibibios? Is it not the turn of Tivs? Is it not the turn of the ikshekiris...and many more. Why is it the turn of ibo when we have over 250 tribes in Nigeria? Why? Are they not human too? Why must it be the turn of the ibo? Have you not had your first shot in 1960? Who said you should waste it?

See, no one sends you. If you like change. If you like keep ranting on social media and keep hating Fulani and Yoruba cos of the APC union. You worked against their union for good 9 years, and you want them to hand over the seat to you. Clowns....Keep molesting girls in markets in Lagos. No one hates you. You must use your head and find a way forward.

Look at the hopeless candidates you are presenting: Orji Uzo Kalu, Pius Anyim, and who? Who can you compare with Yemi Osinbajo and Tinubu? So, only Anyim and Kalu are fit? cheesy The records are there. Orji Kalu should close his eyes and bury his head in shame. A worthless man who should be in jail by now. What did he do to Abia people? Exactly what? Agreed all of them are thieves...what did Abia gain for good 8 years that nuisa.nce ruled? You better wake up before it is too late. Very nauseating. You worked against the party and the man, and now you want him to step down for you. Very terrible way of thinking. Come on! You no dey shame? Upon all your chest beating, this is where you take land? Chai! Who willl take you serious. Imagine, instead of them to fight in PDP..they are talking rubbish. Whoever takes ibos serious too is a clown. cheesy

Na you vote in Obasanjo? Na you? Which Obasanjo did you support? Which? The record is still there. Obasanjo won via north neatly...and the numbers were shared between Falae and OBJ equally in SS. You didnt support OBJ.

In Yaradua's case, OBJ single handedly picked Yaradua. And your leaders were as usually money hungry so OBJ bought them all. You were bought and not that you supported anyone. Its money you went after. And naturally, when Jonathan brought the Ebele slogan you fell for him. Which time have you ever supported Yoruba, hausa, or fulani? Never. Na your game you want. Only you...you..you..you. your selfish interest only. Yes. I cant even remember you willingly team up and support anyone. Never! And then whenever you lose you always play the victim game. When did Fulani start getting powerful too? Did they play the victim's game with the Hausas when they were under the shadow of hausas? No, they fought hard. But you...na victim's game you dey always play. You go beat chests before election and cry foul play after. We know you na. Na your ways. Lol.

See eh..you will not seat in that Aso for the next 100 years if you are not careful. You all better stay united and be focused. If you want to join APC, then do it and participate well. If it's that ApGA you will do well, then do it. No one destroyed your APGA. In your greediness and the act of bringing yourselves down, you destroyed the party called APGA your warlord leader Ojukwu gave you. Na Yoruba destroy am too?

8 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Echoban: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Tamtam2000:
Hope you lots from SW won't shout blue murder when SE decides to support a northern. After all we are in democracy.

Can u please do that fast.

Just know that ur days in SW is numbered.

I still dey talk am even Tinubu who accommodated u lot can't stop us from wagging our cold war post 2023. Don't vote us.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by walefresh3(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Meanwhile... grin grin grin

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

Baba I love what you wrote up there...
But to say the truth... Baba tinubu fall my hand ooo...

Me I dey abuse ibos here because the way wey Dem dey tell them selves lies dey alarming...
And I no like the way wey Dem dey abuse every tribes for nigeria...

But for equity tinubu no surpose to context...Ohanaze self no Sabi play politics.. weytin dey hard for them to call on all ibo leaders and stake holders to come meet tinubu for Lagos in other to negotiate and discuss the way forward between the 2 tribes... They need tinubu more than he need them... Them refuse to do that ....

Tinubu get constitutional right to context and he also deserve it because of his contribution to political development in Nigeria...

But for me and my house hold.. I want equity...we should have use our position to show our maturity to the Nigerians and the world3 at Large by supporting a person of not our region...
Through dis , tinubu will gain respect among nigeria leaders , become hero of democracy and hero among the ibos of Eastern region..

This decision, will make his name unforgettable in the history of ibos and Nigeria at large...

Baba should rethink his decision...
I am a Yoruba man... And I support ibo presidency...

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by LongBig(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

https://punchng.com/ohanaeze-fumes-alleges-injustice-as-tinubu-declares-presidential-bid/

Well it shows this people knows nothing about politics, this ought to be a leverage for them to fight it out with the pdp where they have been investing since 1999

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by DMerciful(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2022
STFU! It's a good thing Ohaneze expressed disappointment and dissatisfaction with this. Don't you know the Islamic alliance btw SW and North?
Icumsa45:
As an Igbo man, I am very disappointed in ohaneze. The organization has become a gathering of nincompoops. No iota of self esteem.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Blackdisciple(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2022
Make una bring somebody out and declare na..

The country will not bring a candidate for South , the west brought out tinubu the south should do same na
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by duality(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2022
For me, I wished those who pushed Buhari on us, can take a back seat.

Unfortunately, they are still the ones talking.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Ogunleti01: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by colestephan86: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

https://punchng.com/ohanaeze-fumes-alleges-injustice-as-tinubu-declares-presidential-bid/
You see problem, they are intimidated already. If you want to contest come out and say it.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Lionnation: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu warned you lots
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by healthyguy(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2022
This Ohaneze os a group is becoming an embarrassment to Ndigbo

Whats all this na?

Any Nigerian has the right to aspire to any office in the land

Do your homework if you want it

Make una stop this nansense abeg

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by colestephan86: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
For the first time , I will get my pvc and vote .
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nicenixon: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2022
LegendHero:

As in, I never see this kind thing before.

Tinubu is not even the sole block to an Igbo presidency, the person they should be lobbying is the likes of Atiku and Wike.

It is more easier to secure the PDP ticket than dissuading Asiwaju caucus from contesting.
I have never seen this kind of nonsense before in politics. What is stopping them from also contesting for presidency?, this is democracy, you can't expect anybody to step down for you because you have ambition of being a president, even Tinubu is still going to have a very serious rivalry within APC, so nobody is stopping anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by diplomat058(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2022
Latakia:
There is a book title "How Tinubu Underdeveloped Southeast" written by one Igbo professor in UK. grin

I still don't know why Igbo so scare to demand the ticket from their adopted party PDP grin
I searched for the book but nothing came up. Was that supposed to be a humour?
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Polchiz(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You tried to maake a bit sense, but ended it with bigotry and pseudo history bullcrap which is always your ways...lol.

The issue you have failed to realise is that most people tackling you guys don't hate you. They are simply telling you the truth. Ok. Is it Pius Anyim you want to put there? That one that was a total failure as the senate president. What did he achieve? Look at Orji Uzo Kalu. Was he not a governor the same time Bola Tinubu was a governor? Look at their achievements....so wide. Kalu destroyed Abia totally
Who will hand over Nigeria to him? But you all relocated to the Lagos Bola Tinubu developed. Lol. Yet, you hate this man so much. If he was Orji Kalu, would you have Lagos to run to?

Even Kalu relegated himself to the extent to taking up chief "weep" of senate after losing the senate president's seat. But look at Asiwaju, he is focused on his long time ambition. He was not into any senatorial seat. But look at your own people? Even the statue builder Okorocha who first came out as a presidential aspirant. He relegates himself to governorship and them a senator now. Why? Cos he wants to eat money. To the extent ordinarily Uzoma or what is his name has tarnished his image and destroyed his political career. Who will ever make Okorocha the president of Nigeria with the mess in Imo? Who? Compare him to Asiwaju...even after 15 years of leaving office, he is still the leader in Lagos. And even recovered the whole of SW from Obasanjo who used presidential to steal all states apart from Lagos. Asiwaju was the only last man standing. And after, he returned to capture the whole of SW. Look at Buhari, as full as he is, did he change his after after not getting the presidential seat for 8 years? This is called consistency and being focused. Determination wins everytime. You must be disciplined to win. And you want us take the useless ones you are presenting serious. You people are not serious at all.

We dont hate you...but it is you people who hate others. You do not want to listen to history cos that is where the truth lies. You keep on telling those innocent ibos outside who dont know the history lies. We need to tell them the history so they see you people are very senseless and greedy. Which super ibo brain is around in Nigeria? They all move out cos terrible ones chased them away.

Mind you it was a yoruba man (obasanjo) who made Soludo the governor of CBN. Even his fellow ibos worked against him. And after leaving, you all saw his input in CBN, yet it took over a decade to accept him as the governor. Imagine what that man would have achieved if you had made him a gov earlier. I am sure he would be a top shot in the presidential race. But nope, na money be your focus. grin

Yes, you always miscalculate. But one man who has not miscalculated is Charles Soludo. He didn't say cos he was robbed of the gubernatorial seat all the time he lost to run to senatorial...and didnt lick the ass of anyone to become a minister in Abuja. He knows he is an economist who should be a governor and then a president..not a law maker. And he is focused. I am curious to see what Charles will do. And if he succeeds, I will support him for presidency. Why not?

But wait. I ask you again, isn't not the turn to Ibibios? Is it not the turn of Tivs? Is it not the turn of the ikshekiris...and many more. Why is it the turn of ibo when we have over 250 tribes in Nigeria? Why? Are they not human too? Why must it be the turn of the ibo? Have you not had your first shot in 1960? Who said you should waste it?

See, no one sends you. If you like change. If you like keep ranting on social media and keep hating Fulani and Yoruba cos of the APC union. You worked against their union for good 9 years, and you want them to hand over the seat to you. Clowns....Keep molesting girls in markets in Lagos. No one hates you. You must use your head and find a way forward.

Look at the hopeless candidates you are presenting: Orji Uzo Kalu, Pius Anyim, and who? Who can you compare with Yemi Osinbajo and Tinubu? So, only Anyim and Kalu are fit? cheesy The records are there. Orji Kalu should close his eyes and bury his head in shame. A worthless man who should be in jail by now. What did he do to Abia people? Exactly what? Agreed all of them are thieves...what did Abia gain for good 8 years that nuisa.nce ruled? You better wake up before it is too late. Very nauseating. You worked against the party and the man, and now you want him to step down for you. Very terrible way of thinking. Come on! You no dey shame? Upon all your chest beating, this is where you take land? Chai! Who willl take you serious. Imagine, instead of them to fight in PDP..they are talking rubbish. Whoever takes ibos serious too is a clown. cheesy

Na you vote in Obasanjo? Na you? Which Obasanjo did you support? Which? The record is still there. Obasanjo won via north neatly...and the numbers were shared between Falae and OBJ equally in SS. You didnt support OBJ.

In Yaradua's case, OBJ single handedly picked Yaradua. And your leaders were as usually money hungry so OBJ bought them all. You were bought and not that you supported anyone. Its money you went after. And naturally, when Jonathan brought the Ebele slogan you fell for him. Which time have you ever supported Yoruba, hausa, or fulani? Never. Na your game you want. Only you...you..you..you. your selfish interest only. Yes. I cant even remember you willingly team up and support anyone. Never! And then whenever you lose you always play the victim game. When did Fulani start getting powerful too? Did they play the victim's game with the Hausas when they were under the shadow of hausas? No, they fought hard. But you...na victim's game you dey always play. You go beat chests before election and cry foul play after. We know you na. Na your ways. Lol.

See eh..you will not seat in that Aso for the next 100 years if you are not careful. You all better stay united and be focused. If you want to join APC, then do it and participate well. If it's that ApGA you will do well, then do it. No one destroyed your APGA. In your greediness and the act of bringing yourselves down, you destroyed the party called APGA your warlord leader Ojukwu gave you. Na Yoruba destroy am too?

With this venom of hatred for Igbos, why do you still want to be in the same country with them?

You simply lack analytical skills and your points are not making sense.

The only yoruba son who has become a president in this democratic dispensation is Obasanjo. The record is there that only the North and South East gave him full support. You can refer to 1999 presidential election results if you want a proof.

So where is the political sagacity of the South West?
Has Tinubu been elected president? Anybody can declare his/her intention to run. Osibanjo has declared his interest as well.

I urge you to see things beyond prejudice and your level of awareness, otherwise you may end up exposing your own ignorance.

The Igbos has not produced a president because of the civil war and not because of the illogical and incoherent statements you made above.

The North and other regions fear that an igbo presidency is an opportunity for the Igbos to pay them back for the age long injustice, exclusion, hatred and marginalisation against the Igbos.

The solution to this is for the igbos to think back home and develop their region.

Even if the Igbos present Jesus Christ as their candidate, Yorubas and other Nigerians would not still support them.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Elidrisy20: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Is there anything like natural justice in politics?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Shevchenkko: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Sannisege:
and you are wasting your life
Ogbeni am not an online urchin like you. I have a good life which you will hardly get in your life time. No same man will support an old criminal like Tinubu to rule over him.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by colestephan86: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

Lagos state allowed dangote to have his refinery in Lagos it's all for the great benefit, one if the first persons tinubu went to meet is dantata who doubles as dangotes uncle and a man all the North respects so much. Still wailers didn't understand.
A building collapsed in Lagos and about 6 Northern governors came that should say alot.
Well the game done start

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by membranus: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Tinubu can never be the president

So says a digital thief.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Polchiz:

With thus venom of hatred for Igbos, why do you still want to be in the same country with them?

Hmmm! Who wants you? So you dont know? grin You think SS and SW send you? Do you know who wants you? Let me show you. Trace where that pipeline of your oil goes. KADUNA. Bingo!

SS understands this, and they are trying. It's why they affiliate better with SW.

This has been my point always. Una go just dey talk anyhow. Why would you say the whole Nigeria wants you? You wahala is too much. Who spits venom? The venoms you spat in 2015? That of 2019? The whole beating of chests?

So telling you to your face you made a big mistake killing Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Belewa is venom spitting? You killed Balewa and left his corpse in the open field near Ibadan. That was what vexed the north. The number one of Nigeria oooo. You dont want to hear the truth at all. And no one should pity you. North has CPC by Buhari...and ACN by Tinubu to fight PDP. Where was APGA? Where were ibos? No be money your leaders were after? Talk na...

Seriously speaking, no one will ever and ever pity you since what you people put online show you have not learned at all. So, Orji Kalu or Ayim is who you want to put there? grin Go and read my post how I analysed that till 3023, una no go smell Aso Rock seat. And yet, Kaduna will not let you go. Go and face Mallam Elfufai. He is the main man who will NEVER let you go.

ElRufai is your Pharoah. He will not let you go. Never. Leave the whole of Nigeria out of your mess.

If you want liberation, team up with SW and SS and stop being the rebellious prodigal son who was too money conscious. Money can buy you. It's a fact everyone knows. This is yi.bo...this is money. Money is yi.bo. Fact! If you talk too much, I know your dose. Just send me your digits and I will treat your disease. Na small change. A beg...Next!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Polchiz(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Hmmm! Who wants you? So you dont know? grin You think SS and SW send you? Do you know who wants you? Let me show you. Trace where that pipeline of your oil goes. KADUNA. Bingo!

SS understands this, and they are trying. It's why they affiliate better with SW.

This has been my point always. Una go just dey talk anyhow. Why would you say the whole Nigeria wants you? You wahala is too much. Who spits venom? The venoms you spat in 2015? That of 2019? The whole beating of chests?

So telling you to your face you made a big mistake killing Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Belewa is venom spitting? You killed Balewa and left his corpse in the open field near Ibadan. That was what vexed the north. The number one of Nigeria oooo. You dont want to hear the truth at all. And no one should pity you. North has CPC by Buhari...and ACN by Tinubu to fight PDP. Where was APGA? Where were ibos? No be money your leaders were after? Talk na...

Seriously speaking, no one will ever and ever pity you since what you people put online show you have not learned at all. So, Orji Kalu or Ayim is who you want to put there? grin Go and read my post how I analysed that till 3023, una no go smell Aso Rock seat. And yet, Kaduna will not let you go. Go and face Mallam Elfufai. He is the main man who will NEVER let you go.

ElRufai is your Pharoah. He will not let you go. Never. Leave the whole of Nigeria out of your mess.

If you want liberation, team up with SW and SS and stop being the rebellious prodigal son who was too money conscious. Money can buy you. It's a fact everyone knows. This is yi.bo...this is money. Money is yi.bo. Fact! If you talk too much, I know your dose. Just send me your digits and I will treat your disease. Na small change. A beg...Next!!!

I even wasting my time with a child
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Polchiz(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Go back and read my full comment and for the first time, reason like an adult.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Polchiz:

I even wasting my time with a child
It's your mama papa a dey cut kola with on table. A go use cane flog you. Naughty kid.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Minjim: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Is that the lie you bank on to win election for a candidate you are yet to declare openly ?
I hope you will learn las las that deploying lies, bigotry and hatred is not a sensible strategy in politics.
We will use all avenues to sell the candidate of Asiwaju Tinubu to all sensible and well meaning Nigerians because he is the best man for the job. If you have a candidate, it would have worth the while to ask us to compare my choice of Asiwaju Tinubu with yours.
My appeal goes to patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot who will serve the best interest of our national interest.
May God bless Nigeria forever

My candidate is Yemi Osinbajo.

Tinubu belongs to the old order that put us where we are now
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Justiceleague1: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2022
Longin:
Behold brethren say no more!
Imagine

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by BJanta: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU all the wat till 2031,then back to the North.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by saintrow1: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2022
The fact remains that igbos are extremely jealous and envious of yorubas. This bastard removed Nigeria from regional government and brought the non sense system of government that we are all using today all because they were jealous of western Nigeria (yorubaland) progress. Just imagine if we are still in regional government till now, Western Nigeria will be the first developed society on the continent of Africa but the igbos aka enemy of progress mess things up. You know what they say, if you point one finger of evil to someone, the rest will be yours. That is what igbos are going through now. There region is the worst place in nigeria. Even the kanuri that have been battling boko haram for year's are making progress more that the okoros.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by BJanta: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Why did Ohanaeze not say all this crap about Atiku? The main headache of an Igbo man is the fear of being upstaged by a Yoruba.

Anyone else can disgrace them, like their Fulani slave masters in the PDP, and they would be fine with that.

Yet, god forbid a Yoruba man is above them at anything.

"Turn of the Igbos" yet you cannot begin that agitation in the PDP where Igbos have a genuine stake?

It is Tinubu they now want to scapegoat for an ambition no Nigerian is interested in? I hope Tinubu learns from this and stop indulging these ingrates who are never happy until they own everything belonging to others. Disgraceful folks.

Brilliant.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Justiceleague1: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

If you know what's good for you,don't ever mention SS with that your evil SW.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by clarocuzioo(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2022
Alexis11:

Why can't Igbos bring someone out in PDP to prevent power from perpetuating in the North instead of focusing their strength on stopping the Yorubas

May be they want to start building their own political bridge as yorubas did in 2015?
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by BluntCrazeMan: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Ohaneze should leave Tinubu alone and face things that concern Igbo.
Tinubu doesn't concern Ohaneze.
Ohaneze doesn't concern Tinubu.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Luckymama: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Hmm. This letter should have been written to Atiku. After all the decades of SE faithfulness to PDP, in the interest of natural justice he should step down for an Igbo man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Old Picture Of Obasanjo With Bicycle / Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace / How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.