Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,564 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid (27646 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by jneutron4000: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2022
God punish Ohanaeze, I blame Tinubu for the nonsense, he too tolerate this people too much. Make Tinubu stop protecting them make men frustrate them out of Yoruba land. angry, you allow them in your land, gave them free will to own markets in your land, gave their son political appointments in your land YET this hateful people still dey ungrateful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by BJanta: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=Shevchenkko post=109262940]Tinubu is wasting And

Abd you're wasting your life posting this. We always just thank GOD that the Southeast is is infinitely so significant in the national political equation as to influence anything this way or that way. Your support for Jonathan took him to no where, nor has it brought Atiku any political fortune, but misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by AlphaTaikun: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Why did Ohanaeze not say all this crap about Atiku? The main headache of an Igbo man is the fear of being upstaged by a Yoruba.

Anyone else can disgrace them, like their Fulani slave masters in the PDP, and they would be fine with that.

Yet, god forbid a Yoruba man is above them at anything.

"Turn of the Igbos" yet you cannot begin that agitation in the PDP where Igbos have a genuine stake?

It is Tinubu they now want to scapegoat for an ambition no Nigerian is interested in? I hope Tinubu learns from this and stop indulging these ingrates who are never happy until they own everything belonging to others. Disgraceful folks.
Well said!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by techmo(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2022
President Tinubu would surely deal mercilessly with this fools after 2023 victory

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by olas24u(f): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2022
Jomonix:

Your arrogance is nauseating and will suffocate you. APC might install Tinubu but I can assure you that Nigeria will lose Igbo for ever.
He spoke the truth,you cant be the spoiler .,people are now very aware unlike in time past .

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Sheggy13:

Honestly that talk of injustice is what is really annoying me. What injustice means is trying to reap where you did now sow which is what the Igbos are trying to achieve with APC. Same "almajiri, bokoharam and ewedu party" Tinubu laboured with others to form a merger and also put all his resources and sweat to make Buhari emerge as President while same people where queuing behind PDP candidates - Jonathan and Atiku, is the platform they want to use to emerge as President. They are fine with PDP they've slaved enough for ceding their ticket to the North but it's APC they hate so much they want to they want to get same ticket. What injustice can be more than that.

I will give everything I have, financial and physical, to make Tinubu President.

Even if it is only to put ingrate and unprincipled Igbos, always hateful of the Yoruba man and happy to reap where they have not sown, in their place.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by CSTRR: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You tried to maake a bit sense, but ended it with bigotry and pseudo history bullcrap which is always your ways...lol.

The issue you have failed to realise is that most people tackling you guys don't hate you. They are simply telling you the truth. Ok. Is it Pius Anyim you want to put there? That one that was a total failure as the senate president. What did he achieve? Look at Orji Uzo Kalu. Was he not a governor the same time Bola Tinubu was a governor? Look at their achievements....so wide. Kalu destroyed Abia totally
Who will hand over Nigeria to him? But you all relocated to the Lagos Bola Tinubu developed. Lol. Yet, you hate this man so much. If he was Orji Kalu, would you have Lagos to run to?

Even Kalu relegated himself to the extent to taking up chief "weep" of senate after losing the senate president's seat. But look at Asiwaju, he is focused on his long time ambition. He was not into any senatorial seat. But look at your own people? Even the statue builder Okorocha who first came out as a presidential aspirant. He relegates himself to governorship and them a senator now. Why? Cos he wants to eat money. To the extent ordinarily Uzoma or what is his name has tarnished his image and destroyed his political career. Who will ever make Okorocha the president of Nigeria with the mess in Imo? Who? Compare him to Asiwaju...even after 15 years of leaving office, he is still the leader in Lagos. And even recovered the whole of SW from Obasanjo who used presidential to steal all states apart from Lagos. Asiwaju was the only last man standing. And after, he returned to capture the whole of SW. Look at Buhari, as full as he is, did he change his after after not getting the presidential seat for 8 years? This is called consistency and being focused. Determination wins everytime. You must be disciplined to win. And you want us take the useless ones you are presenting serious. You people are not serious at all.

We dont hate you...but it is you people who hate others. You do not want to listen to history cos that is where the truth lies. You keep on telling those innocent ibos outside who dont know the history lies. We need to tell them the history so they see you people are very senseless and greedy. Which super ibo brain is around in Nigeria? They all move out cos terrible ones chased them away.

Mind you it was a yoruba man (obasanjo) who made Soludo the governor of CBN. Even his fellow ibos worked against him. And after leaving, you all saw his input in CBN, yet it took over a decade to accept him as the governor. Imagine what that man would have achieved if you had made him a gov earlier. I am sure he would be a top shot in the presidential race. But nope, na money be your focus. grin

Yes, you always miscalculate. But one man who has not miscalculated is Charles Soludo. He didn't say cos he was robbed of the gubernatorial seat all the time he lost to run to senatorial...and didnt lick the ass of anyone to become a minister in Abuja. He knows he is an economist who should be a governor and then a president..not a law maker. And he is focused. I am curious to see what Charles will do. And if he succeeds, I will support him for presidency. Why not?

But wait. I ask you again, isn't not the turn to Ibibios? Is it not the turn of Tivs? Is it not the turn of the ikshekiris...and many more. Why is it the turn of ibo when we have over 250 tribes in Nigeria? Why? Are they not human too? Why must it be the turn of the ibo? Have you not had your first shot in 1960? Who said you should waste it?

See, no one sends you. If you like change. If you like keep ranting on social media and keep hating Fulani and Yoruba cos of the APC union. You worked against their union for good 9 years, and you want them to hand over the seat to you. Clowns....Keep molesting girls in markets in Lagos. No one hates you. You must use your head and find a way forward.

Look at the hopeless candidates you are presenting: Orji Uzo Kalu, Pius Anyim, and who? Who can you compare with Yemi Osinbajo and Tinubu? So, only Anyim and Kalu are fit? cheesy The records are there. Orji Kalu should close his eyes and bury his head in shame. A worthless man who should be in jail by now. What did he do to Abia people? Exactly what? Agreed all of them are thieves...what did Abia gain for good 8 years that nuisa.nce ruled? You better wake up before it is too late. Very nauseating. You worked against the party and the man, and now you want him to step down for you. Very terrible way of thinking. Come on! You no dey shame? Upon all your chest beating, this is where you take land? Chai! Who willl take you serious. Imagine, instead of them to fight in PDP..they are talking rubbish. Whoever takes ibos serious too is a clown. cheesy

Na you vote in Obasanjo? Na you? Which Obasanjo did you support? Which? The record is still there. Obasanjo won via north neatly...and the numbers were shared between Falae and OBJ equally in SS. You didnt support OBJ.

In Yaradua's case, OBJ single handedly picked Yaradua. And your leaders were as usually money hungry so OBJ bought them all. You were bought and not that you supported anyone. Its money you went after. And naturally, when Jonathan brought the Ebele slogan you fell for him. Which time have you ever supported Yoruba, hausa, or fulani? Never. Na your game you want. Only you...you..you..you. your selfish interest only. Yes. I cant even remember you willingly team up and support anyone. Never! And then whenever you lose you always play the victim game. When did Fulani start getting powerful too? Did they play the victim's game with the Hausas when they were under the shadow of hausas? No, they fought hard. But you...na victim's game you dey always play. You go beat chests before election and cry foul play after. We know you na. Na your ways. Lol.

See eh..you will not seat in that Aso for the next 100 years if you are not careful. You all better stay united and be focused. If you want to join APC, then do it and participate well. If it's that ApGA you will do well, then do it. No one destroyed your APGA. In your greediness and the act of bringing yourselves down, you destroyed the party called APGA your warlord leader Ojukwu gave you. Na Yoruba destroy am too?
Look at the whole nonsense you just wrote.

You said Igbo don't support others, which is the sum of your bigoted point.

I just debunked that.

Since you had no other point, you decided to jump into endless nonsense that has no meaning.

You are just an empty bigot.

Own it with your chest Instead of writing nonsense.

Who did Yoruba support apart from Buhari?

Clown writing nonsense.

Perpetual opposition telling us about mainstream politics.

You must think we were born yesterday.

He is even trying to sound like one political maverick because tinubu managed to enter mainstream politics in 2015. grin
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by olas24u(f): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2022
Nchenches:

Nigeria's democracy is a farce because of the country's skewed and lopsided political structure favoring northern region's political class.

Zoning of the presidency between the north and south is the only method an Igbo or Yoruba, or indeed, any one from the southern regions can win presidential election in Nigeria, unless northern politicians have no northern presidential candidate the north massively support.

All these una long sophistry online, when it backfires and a northerner gets to succeed President Buhari, una go go back to NADECO as usual.

Common sense for the southwest is back Igbo presidential candidate in each of the two largest political parties, because it's obvious that it's Igbo's turn to succeed President Buhari, the north shall therefore be constrained to vote for the Igbo candidate because of adherence to zoning principles.
You can also back a yoruba candidate that will change the structure and give you autonomy to manage your resources and govern yourselves.,that is what you need not presidency.You cant continue with this system of government.Yoruba,s have a group that wants independence,another group wants restructuring,another group wants presidency.All targets one thing ,devolution of powers.You people need to support people with theee ideas.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Lovenorth:
Why is Igbo hellbent to destroy Tinubu and all Yoruba people? Is Tinubu not a Southerner again?

Don't mind them. Is the murder and mayhem in the SE today not because most Igbos agree with Kanu and IPOB that Fulani is 'haram'?

Why then, after spilling so much blood, do Igbos want Tinubu out of the way so Fulanis can have an easy and clear path to Aso Rock in 2023 and potentially 16 uninterrupted years in power?

Every Yorubas should understand that this is the time to stand behind our own. Sabotaging Tinubu is merely handing advantages to the PDP who will simply deliver more of the same.

That is what self-destructive Igbos want. They are used to cutting their nose to spite their faces out of hate for others. This time Yorubas must face them squarely and put them in their place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by tope777(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2022
azikiweironsi:
Well all this noise no concern me. BAT has every right to contest as a Nigerian. But I'm still waiting for STAR BOY to indicate interest like every other Nigerian.
Star boy will surely be one of the organisers of Tinubu declaration.
He will be there live and direct cheering his master.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2022
olas24u:

You can also back a yoruba candidate that will vhange the structure and give you autonomy to manage your resources and govern yourself.,that is what you need not presidency.You cant continue with this system of government.Yoruba,s have a group that want independence,another group wants restructuring,another group wants presidency.All targets one things ,devolution of powers.You people need to support people with this ideas.

God bless you. They want Tinubu out of the way so Atiku can then continue everything they are shedding blood to end.

Truth is that Igbos are a people who are innately self-destructive and confused. They know damn well they cannot be voted President of Nigeria at this point in time.

Yet their hatred of Yorubas mean they are ready to embrace further Fulani rule of gradualism and conservatism that would harm them more than most others and even worsen Igbos lunacy in the SE.

Left to me, I would prefer Igbos be granted their Biafra today. Let them join Cameroon. Nigeria would thrive tremendously without these hateful people

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Musrataman(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

https://punchng.com/ohanaeze-fumes-alleges-injustice-as-tinubu-declares-presidential-bid/

So Igbo are the one with foundation abi.
I am not a Yoruba Man, it's better for the worse of tinubu,than this ungrateful greedy and cursed soul.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Musrataman(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Meanwhile... grin grin grin

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

They will never smell the sit of power in Nigeria.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by CSTRR: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Dsalvo:

God bless you. They want Tinubu out of the way so Atiku can then continue everything they are shedding blood to end.

Truth is that Igbos are a people who are innately self-destructive and confused. They know damn well they cannot be voted President of Nigeria at this point in time.

Yet their hatred of Yorubas mean they are ready to embrace further Fulani rule of gradualism and conservatism that would harm them more than most others and even worsen Igbos lunacy in the SE.

Left to me, I would prefer Igbos be granted their Biafra today. Let them join Cameroon. Nigeria would thrive tremendously without these hateful people
They cannot be voted presidency because na your papa get presidency?

The president and the vice president that you voted in 2015 in the name of change, how has it benefited your generations unborn?

I am just watching the news on aljazeera this morning of the senseless waste of lives in zamfara.

Your governors are going to aso rock everyday complaining about bandits with different ethnics creating paramilitary groups to do the work of the military, and inflation and cost of living is sky high.

Going by the absolute failures your father voted for in 2015, Dem no suppose talk about presidency for the next 30 years.

You and your papa are very destructive for not only voting one of the dumbest leaders in my lifetime whose answer to everything is "go and farm" or "Nationwide grazing lands for herdsmen" and travelling the world on a blank check, while Rome burns.

And they are trying to perpetuate their madness by voting in a kleptomaniac .
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Amudeneogu: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2022
Nobody is gods to the igbos we have almighty God who will say and it will come to pass. the only thing is that igbos should come together with God will be the president of Nigeria come 2023
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Musrataman(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Why did Ohanaeze not say all this crap about Atiku? The main headache of an Igbo man is the fear of being upstaged by a Yoruba.

Anyone else can disgrace them, like their Fulani slave masters in the PDP, and they would be fine with that.

Yet, god forbid a Yoruba man is above them at anything.

"Turn of the Igbos" yet you cannot begin that agitation in the PDP where Igbos have a genuine stake?

It is Tinubu they now want to scapegoat for an ambition no Nigerian is interested in? I hope Tinubu learns from this and stop indulging these ingrates who are never happy until they own everything belonging to others. Disgraceful folks.

Igbo are minority in Nigeria case close

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Musrataman(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Ohaneze group is a conglomerate of fools.

Let’s even say Tinubu intends to support them. This same people never cared to visit Asiwaju to solicit his support, never bothered to court him, never bother to form alliance with him.

What they did is continue to send degenerates to abuse, hate, curse, and antagonize the man and yet turn out to come and ask the person to cede his lifelong dream to them by saying it’s their turn.

Is this not a mental problem?

Those tribe think that they are wise but the most stupid tribe in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by CSTRR: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Musrataman:

Igbo are minority in Nigeria case close
A minority that have turned your ancestral burial grounds into their place of business and bought over your family inheritance.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Shevchenkko: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=BJanta post=109268201][/quote]Go back to school Olodo to learn how to make good grammatical construction first before talking down on Igbos .
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2022
It is difficult to understand the pattern of thinking of an ibo man

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Omodua(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

https://punchng.com/ohanaeze-fumes-alleges-injustice-as-tinubu-declares-presidential-bid/
Why fuming? You want Presidential ticket by fluke or without handwork. Sell your manifestoes to Nigerians and let them buy it,supports you. Not on the platter of gold!
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Pataricatering(f): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Thunderfayayou:

Igbo's are the most hated in NIGERIA. Yet allow them to go nah still no way!
igbos hate everybody too - so ?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Pataricatering(f): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
dapolaw:
Is it today your lots has been Atikulating? Your 5%er is irrelevant.

[ author=Tamtam2000 post=109263563]Hope you lots from SW won't shout blue murder when SE decides to support a northern. After all we are in democracy.
igbos were always going to support atiku - the most likely PDP presidential candidate .
No surprises there .
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Masterclass32: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2022
Did ohaneze actually believe Nigerians will vote an Igbo President? Nigerians will rather be without a president than have an Igbo man there.

The Igbo President that will come will not be through the polls.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2022
CSTRR:

[s]Look at the whole nonsense you just wrote.

You said Igbo don't support others, which is the sum of your bigoted point.

I just debunked that.

Since you had no other point, you decided to jump into endless nonsense that has no meaning.

You are just an empty bigot.

Own it with your chest Instead of writing nonsense.

Who did Yoruba support apart from Buhari?

Clown writing nonsense.

Perpetual opposition telling us about mainstream politics.

You must think we were born yesterday.

He is even trying to sound like one political maverick because tinubu managed to enter mainstream politics in 2015. grin [/s]
So, what is the sense in what you have written that counters all the points I raised. Why dont you bring just one ibo who has outperformed Tinubu and Osinbajo we can all promote. Have you? Are you saying there is no 1 ibo who has outperformed these two? We put forward issues with facts, but all you care about is that you must rule by fire by force. And then, we should stupidly vote for Ayim or Kalu? With the terrible performance of Kalu in Abia for 8 years, can you boldly present him that he outperformed the Tinubu you are insulting? Did he outperform this VP? We all know VPs are always ghosts, but this man called Osinbajo, can you say that of him? So, why should we vote for ibo if you cannot bring out just one credible person? Why? You failed to address this. Na so dem tell tou to not first iron out your house well? Are you ok at all? If you cannot bring out a good candidate, it shows how useless you all are. Ayim and Kalu of all people... grin E better make you put forward Obi Pandora. cheesy

Again, are you saying you deserve to come on board on APC? You no dey shame? I mean, are you so shameless that you can still want to go on the platform of APC? Shame no dey your body at all. You are just all the same hopeless and shameless. A man single handedly teamed up with the north. He called you, and you insulted him. He built the party, and now you want him to leave the spot for you cos it is you believe it is your time. And you fought him seriously them. Hahaha. Shame no dey your body at all. And even you even bring out credible people, we can say fine. But you still went and brought out Ayim and Kalu. Two losers. Are you people OK? Are you sure you are alright?

Now, let me address the issue of ibo supporting others... grin Sense don dey approach you ooo. So, you people can cool down like this? Chineke! You people that were full of yourselves and always beating chests around. So, you fit humble like this? You fit accept say you dey support others? grin Were you not the ones saying you need no one, and you will rule Nigeria? Wonders shall never end. See eh... you will bend knee before those yoruba people las las before you get that thing. Mark my words, those Yoruba will make you bend knees even to SS. Na those Yorubas know how to deal with you very well. And they will again.

We no get your time. No be you be the only tribe in Nigeria. Ibibios, Tivs, Itshekiri, etc. dey there. It is their turn too. Dem get the same head you get. Una don do 1 term. No be you be the first president in Nigeria? Itshekiri don president? Tivs don be president? Una no serious. See eh... you will need to support anyone from SW or SS to pay the price of sabotaging the effort of those two regions. You will pay it. Forget this 2023 and get sense. Use your whole might to support the SS or SW candidate and let us put south there for 8 years. If you do then, come 2039, Soludo will be riped for presidency if he does well. If Soludo cannot do it
set madam Ngozi Iweala on for any opportunity that comes even before that time. Go back to the drawing board. Follow this plan.

See eh... these ibos will never allow Ngozi Iweala. People they still will not allow female children have rights to the properties of their parents. Na male children be real children na. If you like, dont leverage on Ngozi and Charles. Na you sabi. You no go smell Aso Rock. Make una dey best chests dey go.. grin

Throw away Orji Kalu and Ayim. If not, you are O-Y-O
On your own. Mind you Oyo is a state in Naija. Lol.

If you refuse to listen to the voice of wisdom, you all are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Indispensable85(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Did he stop you people from contesting? See me see wahala ooo.....lazy set of people.
Like the dep pub sec said,the ticket will not be given to anybody on a silver platter. Everybody should go to the field and prove himself.

The ibos are supposed to be crying for PDP ticket not APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by nisai: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Ohaneze group is a conglomerate of fools.

Let’s even say Tinubu intends to support them. This same people never cared to visit Asiwaju to solicit his support, never bothered to court him, never bother to form alliance with him.

What they did is continue to send degenerates to abuse, hate, curse, and antagonize the man and yet turn out to come and ask the person to cede his lifelong dream to them by saying it’s their turn.

Is this not a mental problem?
grin grin grin Baba.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Freebills12: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
The same set of people that were castigating Goodluck Jonathan because he wants to contest for the office of the Presidency in 2023 are now saying that in a democratic setting anyone can contest. Why abusing Jonathan then, if he has right? I don't want to hear again if he contest he has betrayed the south....

As for Ohaneze they are on their own, what a shameful set of people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
DMerciful:
STFU! It's a good thing Ohaneze expressed disappointment and dissatisfaction with this. Don't you know the Islamic alliance btw SW and North?

Your father should be the one to shut the fvck up.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by OmoEpe(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Does Ohaneze truly expect APC to give it's presidential ticket to a Zone it can't win in a free and fair elections?
A zone that describes it as an Islamic party?
Common you only reap where you sow, Equity is PDP Zoning their ticket to the SE and APC zoning it's to the SW
Criminality is seeking to benefit from something you hate and hold in disdain.

Nd I Ohaneze stop embarrassing yourselves

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Latakia(f): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
diplomat058:
I searched for the book but nothing came up. Was that supposed to be a humour?
Go to any bookshop in Aba u will find it...

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Adabestseason(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Now i know that Ohaneze-ndigbo is the joker of the century,so you people were just relaxing in palatial buildings across different states of this country day-dreaming that presidency will be zoned to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu On A Medical Trip To Europe, Not Work Visit – Bwala / Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement / We Will Kill More Voters - Unknown Gunmen Send New Threat Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.