Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid (27648 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by KUNZEH(m): 5:02am On Jan 11, 2022
Lol
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by MANDIPUTIN: 5:03am On Jan 11, 2022
grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 11, 2022
As an Igbo man, I am very disappointed in ohaneze. The organization has become a gathering of nincompoops. No iota of self esteem.

18 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by mediainc: 5:03am On Jan 11, 2022
PennywysCares:
Your stupidity is not far from you
Thunder fire you, and your stupid entitled Ohaneze... nobody owes you and Ohaneze shit, no Nigeria will vote for a zone supporting terrorist. Dumb heads.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by adecz: 5:08am On Jan 11, 2022
☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Bro this thing is now starting to seem like a psychological defect on the part of these guys.

How can a whole people choose to live with such depth of hatred for one man like this?

This is exactly how they hated Awolowo & Abiola, so I’m not surprised.

Bro, Igbo blackmail against Yorubas will come to a head over Tinubu. They will reap the wind and sow the whirlwind. Yorubas are ready to change it for them.

Ingrates. 10 million Igbos in the SW, their biggest second home in the Universe outside the SE, and all they do 24/7 is plot to undermine and blackmail the Yoruba man.

The SE is being destroyed by a London failure, waste man and former yahooze, in the same UK most of us Nigerians succeeded tremendously in , who insist Fulani must be fought with blood of Igbos.

Just shows you how low hateful Igbos set their standards that big failure Kanu who can never wipe my feet or that of most Yorubas, per success in London, can be bamboozling an entire ethnic group of 40 million people.

Yet Tinubu is the biggest problem of ingrate Igbos to be blackmailed out of the Presidential race for a dead-on-arrival ambition Nigerian can never buy into.

Meanwhile they are ready to spread their azzes for Fulanis hypocritically after telling the world the murder, blood and tears in the SE currently is vital to liberate Igbos from Fulanis.

Tinubu has declared. Pleasantries are over with Igbos. The Lagoon they were threatened with before will be childsplay compared to what they will face from Yorubas if they try and stand in Tinubu's way rather than compete honorably, with their own candidate, as proper men would do.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:09am On Jan 11, 2022
LegendHero:

As in, I never see this kind thing before.

Tinubu is not even the sole block to an Igbo presidency, the person they should be lobbying is the likes of Atiku and Wike.

It is more easier to secure the PDP ticket than dissuading Asiwaju caucus from contesting.

Those lots are gas molecules. They are directionless and just occupying space

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by eleko1: 5:11am On Jan 11, 2022
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:14am On Jan 11, 2022
We need to not have a Northern President for a loooong time.

If we want it good, any tribe but a Northern president. See how killers were treated with kid gloves for years?

Se how destabilised the whole country is.

The Northerners too naively had superiority complex because their brother was In power not realising that to be in power is not the height of it.

HOW has Buhari helped them Northern masses?

Read somewhere that it's the poor masses in the Nortj who have to sell properties to allow them farm, harvest and pay ransome too.

The North does not know how to change the lives of all for the better. Their power chess game is weak as heck.

After Emperor Buhari petulant said if he was not sworn in he would make Nigeria ungovernable, did he have it smooth either?

Let the Youths form a formidable party and field young intelligent people .Moghalu is a good bet.

Pardon my opinon. Its not me being tribalistic but being a realist.

A Northern president should only exist in our dreams and past.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Teejay13(m): 5:15am On Jan 11, 2022
We are in democracy, yes. Anyone is welcome to apply for the seat in as much as they attain the minimum requirement.

But even if I am sleeping and they wake me up to come and vote, I won't vote tinubu.

What happened to the likes of Osinbajo and other aspiring young leaders.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Alexis11: 5:16am On Jan 11, 2022
These people are clowns... They will end up making Tinubu more popular. cheesy

Tinubu has paid his dues, especially in APC. Igbos should focus on getting the PDP ticket they have all given up because of Atiku.

Even if Tinubu give up his ambition for the Igbos today, they will still not like him.

Lastly, those that are pushing Osinbajo to contest against Tinubu don't like both of them. They won't still vote Osinbajo even if he wins the primary. They only want someone that their Atiku can defeat easily.

Tinubu as a president can easily work with Osinbajo and other technocrats.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by dRefiner: 5:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Don't mind him jhor... na joke him dey joke o. Him tell ME say he just want pull una legs sha.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by SmartPolician: 5:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Mtcheww. Ohaneze should stop wailing and develop a political strategy. That's how smart people think. BTW, nobody will vote for a people who are always threatening to leave a union.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by dikeizu1(m): 5:19am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=109262617]What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Meanwhile... grin grin grin

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU[/quotie] is not your fault, sooner you will run to Benin republic for safeties
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Navalsadiq(m): 5:21am On Jan 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Ohaneze group is a conglomerate of fools.

Let’s even say Tinubu intends to support them. This same people never cared to visit Asiwaju to solicit his support, never bothered to court him, never bother to form alliance with him.

What they did is continue to send degenerates to abuse, hate, curse, and antagonize the man and yet turn out to come and ask the person to cede his lifelong dream to them by saying it’s their turn.

Is this not a mental problem?
A serious mental problem.this is what I always tell my Igbo friends. You want a Yoruba man to support an Igbo presidency and yet you instigate hate against him and his region.you want a hausa man an aboki as they are famously called to support an Igbo presidency and yet you instigate hate against him and his region.is this not the highest level of stupidity.you guys should always think before you act.it will go a long way in helping the Ndigbo community

You can't take your campaign to the south neither can you take it to the north because you guys are not wanted.

Stop spitting hate and embrace togetherness and see how it will go a long way in helping Igbo community.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by BoBiafra(m): 5:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Good morning ohanaeze ndi ara, I hope you guys slept well? Now you guys know that Nigeria is not for Igbos or any other tribes, this country is fulanigeria is only for fulanis, wake up all the Igbos politicians efulefu and businesses mugus before is too late for you guys.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by andyanders: 5:22am On Jan 11, 2022
This man is insane. He is not speaking the mind of the igbos. Tinubu has the right to contest just like every other Nigerian.
My gross with him is his age and health. Another time bomb in the making.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 11, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

Those lots are gas molecules. They are directionless and just occupying space

Indeed. I can never respect Igbos for the mere fact that Kanu, a complete UK dosser, is now the opinion leader of Igbos at all levels.

It is not that hard to succeed in the UK if you're hardworking, fairly talented and you apply yourself.

Kanu failed woefully in that environment where even NHS lower staff workers have two homes or more with equity the equivalent of 700 million Naira or more.

The Biafra scam was Kanu's redeeming cash cow as a no-hoper approaching 50 (he is now 54 or so) with limited time to cash out.

Same Igbos who followed such a fraudster religiously now want to use insult and emotional blackmail to bully Tinubu out of an ambition he has worked assiduously for and is entitled to?

Joke of the century. Igbos better step out of the way or they will seriously self-harm trying to sabotage BAT.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by heniford2: 5:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Nonsense ohaneze ndi ebiribe always belittle igbos

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Ilearning: 5:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Have access to free Udemy courses here:
https://coursemata.com/
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by seunmsg(m): 5:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Is there no sensible person in that Ohaneze again? Why are they always issuing senseless press statements like this?

16 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by snitchbitch: 5:29am On Jan 11, 2022
lol

yeye dey pain someone

2023 never come, then don dey vex

the guy never even win the election

then don dey vex

chai bad belle is a very strong thing ooo

let me just shut up before then go ban me!

the last time, i spent three days UNDER BAN!

#GOODMORNINGNAIRALAND!

#itiswell!

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by clarocuzioo(m): 5:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Furbish:
It is unfortunate that Nigerians, most especially, the elitist class so called are grossly mistaken on the very essence of democracy! Anyone from anywhere at any given point in time can aspire to become anything in any democratic setting. It is left to the citizenry, the voters to decide if such candidature is fit for an office or elective position.

Nigeria still have got a long way to go!

I hope when power perpetuate in the north because of their number you wont complain.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by LegendHero(m): 5:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Navalsadiq:
A serious mental problem.this is what I always tell my Igbo friends. You want a Yoruba man to support an Igbo presidency and yet you instigate hate against him and his region.you want a hausa man an aboki as they are famously called to support an Igbo presidency and yet you instigate hate against him and his region.is this not the highest level of stupidity.you guys should always think before you act.it will go a long way in helping the Ndigbo community

You can't take your campaign to the south neither can you take it to the north because you guys are not wanted.

Stop spitting hate and embrace togetherness and see how it will go a long way in helping Igbo community.

100%

8 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by AbijaJ: 5:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Ohanaeze are mad. No wonder their foot soldiers on Nairaland have been running amock since Jagaban's declaration yesterday. Where is their outrage against Atiku, Wike, Saraki, and their other PDP slavemasters? Dem never see anything. Dia tears never start. They should do their worst.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by andyanders: 5:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Navalsadiq:

On point.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Thunderfayayou: 5:38am On Jan 11, 2022
ryloy:

https://punchng.com/ohanaeze-fumes-alleges-injustice-as-tinubu-declares-presidential-bid/

Igbo's are the most hated in NIGERIA. Yet allow them to go nah still no way!
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 5:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu Will never be Nigeria president. . Alatenuje
blamingthedevil:
What is wrong with Ohaneze? Are we not in democracy again? If you are not a coward , bring out your own candidate , present him or her to Nigeria and ask for Nigerians support instead of complaining about another person contesting.

After shouting Fulani this , Fulani that for 8 years , the next is to bow to Fulani as slave begging them to contest. .. You guys are so confused and the real definition of slaves, zombies and mumunatus

Meanwhile... grin grin grin

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Tinubu is wasting his time

No doubt about that
Re: Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid by sammirano: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2022
These flatbrains will continue suffering till 20thia kingdom come. When una go get sense?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: FBI Investigated Tinubu For Links To Drugs / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike / Boko Haram Abducts Dozens Of Travelers On Maiduguri-damboa Road In 3 Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.