Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! (65096 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place / I've Regretted My Actions. Please Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by mayorall(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'll go straight to point.

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.

Do you remember your marital vow?.

If you can remember, you can check it online.

She made the vow to serve you and worship you with her body and you made same vow to her. And signed.

If you read and understand it very well, it's a case of someone hoarding what belongs to you and you took it forcefully.

Morally wrong

Maritally and legally accepted based on the vow made during your legal wedding.

You just have to explain how sorry you are and beg. Do not beg for more than thrice.

Food: if you don't know how to cook, learn to patronize local food joints, amala joints, calabar joints.

Buy your meal while coming back from work.

If you are ajebo, chicken republic combo is #600 ( Rice and chicken )

Nice restaurants also sell solid.

Buy milo, Butter and milk for your slice bread in the fridge.

You too stop talking to her since she's not greeting you. You've begged enough, okay?.

In less than 7 days, she will tell you " we need to talk" . She will narrate her story with tears. Don't be too fast to apologize again. You've done it before. Apologize and finish it up in the other room.

7 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
So a woman will try to condition me to marry only her and still deny me sex?
Well, thank God am not the type of man to be conditioned by any woman. And that's why she can't even dare deny me sex. If I touch you once and you are not interested. I may never ever touch you again. That's me. Women who have come across me think am the most difficult man alive.

7 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Joydan95: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
ibechris:
Both of are u wrong and you messed up the whole situation but in fact,u didn't marry a good wife but a pretender if I may say.

Submissiveness is the hall mark of a descent woman.

There is simply no submissiveness in that woman. How do u justify her hoarding sex in marriage, in a weddedhome?. Her action could have made u to commit adultery which is still possible if the situation doesn't change.

Both of you need to talk extensively and if it worths involving her family,u had better do it fast before it goes out of hand.

Wishing u the best as u put situation under control.

You think being a wife is just about having sex?

3 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by cescky(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
frozen70:

Allow her come over what you did to her, now your dick will remain calm because he has eaten his food and his hunger had gone away

Remain the good husband that you have always been with her and uu have to give her time to come back to her normal self

Just remain a good husband, your humblenes and obedience will heal her mind

Women don't place high premium on sex like men, maybe because they may have some challenges that affects their emotions and that's it

Whats her normal self?

Denying him of what God created the whole set up for?.. His wife isn't really interested in him

B) evil and manipulative
C) seeing some one esle
D) holding him to ransom for something she asked for

One or more of the above, op
The options are yours to choose which
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by safarigirl(f): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Who was the first victim here ?

First victim of what?

If you ask me for my biro and I refuse to give you, does that make you a victim? Does that give you the right to slap me and collect the biro?

There is no part of the world you will go to that refusal for sex is a crime, none. But there are many parts of the world that spousal rape is a crime.

You do not have to debase yourself to animalistic ways because something is not going your way. If resorting to violence is the only way you think someone can get something, then there is something severely wrong with your upbringing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by OlawaleBammie: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
freshkpomo:

You just fell into the trap, you just gave your wife something to hold on to.. I don't know why women are this heartless, almost all marriages are having this issue, and before marriage you need to see how these same women will give you all the best position in the world but once them reach house them go put key for tow tow.... It will make you wonder if you are the only one in love,or you are over demanding or you are not giving them good sex or there is another man in their life.. all these plenty thought fit make man loose sanity and for a man who does not want to cheat, loosing his mind might turn him into a monster and do the unthinkable.

Women stop deceiving men because you want to wear wedding gown like your friends because it seems you are after the gown and not the marriage because that gown looks like an achievement to you, if you see a man's labido is too high for you during courtship, kindly quit and tell him your reasons.. Things like this should never be issue for marriage, how woman go stay for a week or more and her husband body nor attracted her, yet she dey shake yansh round house expecting the man to look the other way, is that not witchcraft...

OP, I am not in support of what you did, but if your wife continue with her no sex attitude.. Just leave the house for her, shey she can cook and eat alone... At least if you nor dey see her, you nor go dey turn on.... She destroyed her marriage herself not you... If you get money, lodge hotel, chop better food, if na wine take calm am down.. after all life is more than SEX...
God bless you brother

4 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Christinaog:

Men are scum

Yes, and women are scumer

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

I have apologized. I even bought a little gift along side but I saw them inside the trash nylon bag when I came back from work.

I haven't eaten good meal for some days now. Just meat-pie and juice or indomie.

I don't know what to do. I'm truly sorry about my actions. cry sad

A man can't rape his wife cos they are married...a woman or man should never deny their partner sex, its part of their matrimonial duty and a sin against God to do that.... but the only part that I will go against is u hitting her to the the extent that she bled from her mouth, I wonder the kind of slap...and how u still felt like having sex knowing u had injured her is baffling and seems psychotic.... the problem here is the woke generation that has made it seem like a wife has the right to withhold sex....that is absolutely wrong

4 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by aktolly54(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

I have apologized. I even bought a little gift along side but I saw them inside the trash nylon bag when I came back from work.

I haven't eaten good meal for some days now. Just meat-pie and juice or indomie.

what you did is wrong and you are just a weak man that is why she can manipulate you with sex. God's know if I married and my wife did something your wife did(deny me sex on baseless excuse), I swear on my mother life whom I love so much ,I won't ask it from her again and I will continue to do it outside. She need to cry for DENYING ME SEX because for the next 5years, I might not ask her for sex. I have a good heart but once I vex forget it can take years before I let it go(that's attitude of mine is just my bad side, though I have good sides too).

WHICH KIND OF MAN ARE YOU THAT YOU CANT COOK? YOU CAN EVEN COOK SOMETHING NICE THAT THE AROMA FROM THE KITCHEN WILL LEAVE YOUR WIFE SURPRISE, PLEASE TRY LEARN HOW TO COOK . THERE IS NOTHING HARD THERE. I THINK YOUR UPBRINGING CAUSE YOUR LACK OF COOKING BECAUSE WHEN I SMALL AND MOM IS COOKING,I GO STAY WITH HER THERE BECAUSE I AM HUNGRY AND CANT WAIT FOR THE FOOD TO BE READY AND IF SHE NEED ANY EXTRA HANDS TO MAKE FOOD READY ON TIMES ,I ALWAYS THERE. SO THAY GIVE ME OPPORTUNITY TO COOK BASIC THINGS . RICE ,STEW ,SOUP( EFO, EGUSI, EWEDU ,OKRO, )

3 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Tremple8v: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Shes not your wife .

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
KiNg0G:
how did you feel when your raping her?
your own wife you married with your money

this set of men needs to be killed.

It's hypocrites like you that deserve to be killed. FYI, saying he forced his wife to have sex with him took a lot of remorse and conscience. Why wish death upon him cos he shared his experience with us? You're very unwise.

People like you would probably do worse to others and would never bat an eye ...

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by olawalesammy(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
FBIBOT:
Now I have to do alot to erase that scene from her mind.... The love she had for you don reduce to 50%
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by hashtagged(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
You men in this place are all bloody rapists how can you support this. You are making all other men look bad. If she doesn't give you sex so what remember she is a person too not some tool. It's even better to get it from outside than commit rape

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by olisaEze(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
First time 'I’m so ashamed of myself', second time 'it’s the devil’s fault'.
Meanwhile dis Oga did not learn to behave like dis recently, he's an unrepentant rapist and a manipulative man at that!

Most young men wouldn’t mind being raped by a comely milf and so think that’s how it is for girls.

It is when u imagine being raped by one thick sweaty middle age woman with bristled mustache & suffocating beer breath leaking out from a pair of shatta wale-like nostrils, that u can almost relate with what many married women have to put up with at home.

If ur wife decides to hoard punnany from u, most Nigerian cities & towns have more beautiful sights at night than in the day.

Drive out and prepare to have her ring ur phone batteries to death!

Which wan be "I hit her and her lips were bleeding", and u still maintained ur erection?? what sort of animal are u??

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by BigBashiru: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.

Men practice polygamy and know peace una no go hear... polygamy done in fear of God tho.... but too much religion dey worry una....
If you had a born again mistress now, you wont have committed rape....

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by optimismlaz(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
I don't support your action, it's wrong, pls give her time and be supportive naturally things will bounce back. It is equally wrong for your wife to deny you sex, it's an emotional thing bring her up to speed.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
This is why you Guys should have side pieces that you use just for sex, situations like this would have been avoided. There’s no need to beg your wife for Sex , if you ask once and she says No just Jejely get off the bed grab your keys call your side piece knack the shit out of her and Go back home. Then don’t ask your wife for Sex For About a month she will be the one begging you... You just Acted like a Weak man and you have confirmed to your wife that She Married a weak Man . Do better next time the deed has already been done. Swallow your pride and apologise

5 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by babydr: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2022
I will suggest that you both go and see a marriage counsellor
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2022
IHIEGOD:

You didnt rape her, she has no right to deny u sex no matter what so far she is healthy, what will be her reaction if u stop providing for the family wen u have the means, women keep pushing their husband to commit extra marital affairs and they will still complain.

She has a right to deny him sex, there is something called marital rape although it hasn't be ratified in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
1. It doesn't matter if you're dating someone, or are married, no means no. Whether na your babe or wife, rape is rape and is a crime in both instances.

2. Learn to read. He said "recently", meaning her refusal is recent, not over a long period. Even if it were over a long period (which isn't the case), the right thing to do would've been talk to her or seek professional help together to get to the root of the matter, not abuse and rape her. Forcing anyone to have sex with you, whether na your babe or wife = rape.
The definition of rape is exception from couple,they're legally married.. What usually caused this rape especially from couple is woman..They see sex as power to achieved anything.. If the man cheat,they say it's a cheater, it force her woman to avoid cheat is a rapist..woman should just continued their abuse up/down..
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by HitSong: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

You're living with a selfish, egocentric, wasteful and rude witch.
You need to have your head checked for thinking that YOU'RE JUST THE PROBLEM!

I CAN'T TOLERATE THIS NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by hooge: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2022
backnbeta:
Spousal sexual abuse is terrible, can't just be excused! You should have addressed the reason she stopped having sex with you in the first place. Was it because she had a personal issue? Did you do something she didn't like...it could have been due to any factor but you ignored the cause and dealt only with the symptoms which was her withdrawal from you emotionally. That said; she messed up by not opening up to you on why, and subsequently denying you of sex. You should continue to apologize, seek wise counsel if there's any around you until you are able to sit down for a real discussion where both of you must find a way forward undecided
you are sensible Abeg
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Cantonese: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2022
ibechris:
Both of are u wrong and you messed up the whole situation but in fact,u didn't marry a good wife but a pretender if I may say.

Submissiveness is the hall mark of a descent woman.

There is simply no submissiveness in that woman. How do u justify her hoarding sex in marriage, in a weddedhome?. Her action could have made u to commit adultery which is still possible if the situation doesn't change.

Both of you need to talk extensively and if it worths involving her family,u had better do it fast before it goes out of hand.

Wishing u the best as u put situation under control.

Very myopic assertion friend. How did you get to the conclusion suddenly that his wife was wrong? If the wife decides to pursue the matter legally, then he goes to jail for what is called “marital rape”. The man was wrong in all areas.

OP claimed to be a good husband and father. What stopped him from finding out what was wrong with his “beautiful wife”? In marriages couples pass through certain emotional challenges that make sex the least of issues that bother them. In such moments sex becomes a big issue. It behoves the other partner to help find a solution, otherwise the marriage could be on a path of destruction. Seeing that his wife was pushing him away, he should have given her time to fix her emotional challenges and all would be well again. Now we see that OP is a very inexperienced husband.

“There is simply no submissiveness in that woman”. How? Did OP tell you that he had other issues aside from sex? Submissiveness is not all about sex, friend, otherwise at your command either your wife or husband would jump into bed like a slave.

OP now has done his worst and presently receives the worst of reactions from his wife and total loss of respect. Now also trust is lost. OP exposes himself as a rapist too. He cannot be trusted with women around him.

He needs to keep appealing to his wife, make her begin to respect him again. Find out what the emotional issues are and help her overcome them. That’s the way forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2022
IHIEGOD:

Is there anything like rape I'm marriage.

Yes there is.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by obinoral1179(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

Please Help Me.
You must have done something for her to deny you sex for a month...... If you guys are Christians go to Your pastor and report yourself let them call her and they will listen to both you if not look for someone she respect and talk to the person and let them talk to her on your behalf...
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by ayindejimmy(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
EXLOVER:
Pretend like you want to commit suicide, just carry an alcohol and the rope pass her at the sitting room with sadness, then go inside your room.

You will see her coming to beg you not to kill yourself, use that opportunity to talk things out. Beg for forgiveness, get her a nice gift the next day.

If this doesn't work just kee yourself

Control your preek next time

The Fu*k is that?!

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by advanceDNA: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Picktrust:
But why is she denying you sex?

Is that a new thing??
Some women don’t want to have sex unless they are become Hot naturally...
They are not sick or tired, they will just tell you they are not in the mood..

That’s not how sex work... if two people love each other and are married, even if you are not Hot or even think of sex... touching each other and getting all mushy will put you in the mood.... but some women just think they are wise....

Even if you will reject your man... u should lovingly say no with reasons.... but making him feel like his hand is irritating you, or he doesn’t have a right to ask your for sex is wrong....

Unless you are sick, tried or incapacitated, I’m not in the mood should not come up unless you are not really sexually attracted to your partner...

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by syntekelite(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

Please Help Me.

No one can help you here..cos you just scarred your wife for life.. the lil solution i can give you is for you to give space for a month or two meanwhile for those period find what she has weakness for i mean gifts and the like and keep doing it.. dont involve anyone ohhhh you will only make her more ashamed and embarrassed..
Just a word of advice no woman wey no like sex,u just have to find their key..guess u never studied your wife..
May God heal your wife..
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by ibechris(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Joydan95:

You think being a wife is just about having sex?

U think being a husband is all about making money and keeping the family together.

See Mr man, face your front if u have nothing meaningful to contribute.

3 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Cantonese:

Very myopic assertion friend. How did you get to the conclusion suddenly that his wife was wrong? If the wife decides to pursue the matter legally, then he goes to jail for what is called “marital rape”. The man was wrong in all areas.

OP claimed to be a good husband and father. What stopped him from finding out what was wrong with his “beautiful wife”? In marriages couples pass through certain emotional challenges that make sex the least of issues that bother them. In such moments sex becomes a big issue. It behoves the other partner to help find a solution, otherwise the marriage could be on a path of destruction. Seeing that his wife was pushing him away, he should have given her time to fix her emotional challenges and all would be well again. Now we see that OP is a very inexperienced husband.

“There is simply no submissiveness in that woman”. How? Did OP tell you that he had other issues aside from sex? Submissiveness is not all about sex, friend, otherwise at your command either your wife or husband would jump into bed like a slave.

OP now has done his worst and presently receives the worst of reactions from his wife and total loss of respect. Now also trust is lost. OP exposes himself as a rapist too. He cannot be trusted with women around him.

He needs to keep appealing to his wife, make her begin to respect him again. Find out what the emotional issues are and help her overcome them. That’s the way forward.

Rightly said, the wife is even a good woman for being in that house with him.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by TruthTella(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Hh
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2022
gfon:
Why didn't you get a side chick outside instead of raping your wife? You really messed up man.If my wife ever hoards sex from me,i wouldn't even beg her,would just get one babe outside to cure my konji or i refuse eating her food.by the time you do that consistently for two weeks,she would be the one to even beg you.Rape is never an option,either you are married or not.Masturbation would have saved you from this stress too.Just beg her very well,maybe take her out too,but don't involve any third-party in the matter.

U see the way the devil uses women to operate...u starve ur husband of sex ,so that he will go against God's commandments and commit adultery.... its sin to deny ur spouse sex whether man or woman... the mordern white man is selling the devils doctrine to u all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.