Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! (65095 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place / I've Regretted My Actions. Please Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Publiuscrassus(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Can a husband/wife rape his/her spouse? No!
Could this scenario be termed as an assault? Yes

Conjugal right is fundamental in marriage but it should not be exercised through force.

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by CSTRR: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Engrsilver1: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
I feel pity my bro but there is always a way out, we had to help one our cousin who found him self in such situation.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by aktolly54(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
You didn't bother asking her/finding out what was going on with her or in your marriage (you obviously had pre-existing issues that may have caused her to withdraw from you) to have refused you, but you resorted to violence.

As if slapping her wasn't bad enough, slapping her to the extent of her bleeding in the mouth meant you did it with a lot of force, not to mention the force you obviously used to rape her. The act of rape in itself is an act of violence. Sorry (not sorry): you're a beast. After being violent towards her x2, what do you expect?

Get on your knees, plead with her and ask for her forgiveness, then let her know you won't ever repeat such violent actions towards her again. Secondly, you're selfish if you're expecting her to cook for you after what you've done. You should be the one cooking for her during this time ―to appease her. Things should fall back into place if you start doing that and catering more to her, then you two can go see a sound marriage Therapist to work out your issues. Otherwise keep eating the indomie you've been eating.
for how long he should keep begging her? That kind of woman don't look like someone who will accept apology for the next 6months , she has a stone heart like me but might have good sides(just like me) . The op should just learn how to cook by itself and find PAY-GIRL outside then he won't have problem with food and sex. She can continue to keep malice with her husband for as long as she want. NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS

PS: I don't support what the op did but he should have cheated immediately she denied him sex and there is nice restaurant outside where man can eat or maybe op didn't know anywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by nedekid: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Oga chill and don't over wound yourself ontop begging. Beg once and not 10 times (you get?).
She is to blame as much as you also have your own fault for over reacting.
In marriage a wife should submit her body to her oga. Why do you think it is said in church during marriage rites? That submit body in plain raw terms means fucking!
How can you as a wife be in marriage and bone your hubby for 1 month? Not that he traveled oh, not that he has injury on his gbola. Marriage of few years when body should still be hot. What will we that have been in marriage for 20+ years do then?
You have apologized, e don do, ignore her forming cry cry from reading mills and boons, relate with her as if noting happened. Buy you food from outside if you cannot cook yourself.
Her head will set overtime. If not no be marriage you de.
Nb: you reset her brain with slap, please don't do that again. Assault is a no no.

4 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Some peoples were just bias in commenting..Rape definition doesn't include couple, at time,for husband to rape their wife show loyalty, love and marriage institutions unless,he would look for side chic..Am not supporting rape or domestic violence, this is how many woman turn their husband to chronic cheater,because of this attitudes.. Nothing good than expressing the reason for your action and reasonable husband will amend,but No..They see sex as power to achieved any of their aim..Very bad..I pray may God settled them..Op very morning.. Beg her and also write in paper to show your apology and call for more dialogue..

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Slynation(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2022
I just can't comprehend some things in this union called marriage...!! This case is very critical, just call her parents and explain everything to them if they are still around...!! No two ways about it, both of you are wrong in this case, she was the architect of the whole issue and you went too extreme just to satisfy your sexual urge...!!

That is why I like myself, you refused me kpekus, I will just sleep or enter binance trades, after all sex is overrated...!! Most mehn needs to learn how to tame ladies, there are different ways to do this, just master your acts and you see them coming back to apologize...!!

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Psoul(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'll go straight to point.

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.

Whenever pr!ck rises.
Brain goes on holidays.
Pr!ck don fall,
Brain is active.

How can you rape your wife?
A woman that has given you a baby,
did u raped her to get you that baby?
A wife that you know say if she no give u today, she go give you tomorrow.
Are you such a lousy and idle man that can't occupy his mind and time with another thing when he can't get sexual satisfaction he requested for?

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Stronghold91: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
you do well
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
cococandy:
According to some people what you did was not rape since you guys are married. undecided

A man can't rape his wife...stop forming woke... a wife has no right to deny her husband sex...its a big sin if u don't know it... denying ur spouse sex can lead to adultery which is among the commandments of God....again the a spouse can ask for divorce and win the case if the partner is not performing his or or matrimonial duty ... it like give u money to keep for me, I later ask u for the money and u refuse to give me , I then search ur bag ,see money in ur back and forcefully take it and u go about telling people that I stole ur money... u women should start being logical for once and stop throwing emotions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by gadgethead: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
ibechris:
Both of are u wrong and you messed up the whole situation but in fact,u didn't marry a good wife but a pretender if I may say.

Submissiveness is the hall mark of a descent woman.

There is simply no submissiveness in that woman. How do u justify her hoarding sex in marriage, in a weddedhome?. Her action could have made u to commit adultery which is still possible if the situation doesn't change.

Both of you need to talk extensively and if it worths involving her family,u had better do it fast before it goes out of hand.

Wishing u the best as u put situation under control.

Most mature and sensible comment on such a sensitive subject

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Somke(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
A responsible wife who knows the meaning of
being a wife is not supposed to deny her husband
sex except in some situations where the two
parties are in agreement or in a situation of III
health. Furthermore abusing your wife to gain
access to having sex is totally wrong. Both parties
needs to apologise to each other especially the
man and you too can also see a therapist. If all
options to make the marriage work is exhausted
then divorce is the last option because there's no
need being in a marriage where there's no happiness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by ASPIREX: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2022
Voluntarily you tied the notch...... voluntarily you can also untie the same knot.

No need for violence or abuse.

Life is too short for theatrics. Try and enjoy every moment of your life.

I read somewhere and I believe it wholly "you are here to enjoy supreme happiness".

Do not tolerate a partner you loved and have grown to 'unlove'. Summarily, if the relationship (both dating and marriage) becomes toxic pls do not allow it to degenerate into an irreparable situation....disengage as fast as possible.

Your life will assume a better dimension ultimately.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2022
My advice. Stop marrying people you don't know. So you don't end up in prison facing multiple life sentences or at worst on Death row. There is a reason why a long courtship is recommended. This way you get to know who you are dealing with. Time is the revealer of all things. Don't be in rush to tie the know when you barely know the man or the woman. Your partner did not change... You are the one who changed; you are now willing to see things from an objective point view hence all your partners flaws are now visible. Subjectivity leads to exaggeration and herein lies the problem...

KiNg0G:
how did you feel when your raping her?
your own wife you married with your money

this set of men needs to be killed.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by yinkeys(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2022
adisabarber:
See the exact way you showed remorse here, show it to her. Show genuine remorse but don't think forgiveness will come immediately. Give her time so wounds can heal naturally. Goodluck

Very bad advice
You’re a novice bro
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by tiswell(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2022
Oga quickly run a DNA on your daughter asap...

e get why
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by thesolutions(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2022
socialmediaman:
Does this even sound real? I believe you should ask for forgiveness if you want her to forgive you right?
That guy is a Tecno marketer. Tecno is no longer paying so they are using their skills to play with people's minds and emotions. How can he not be concerned about being sued for rape by the imaginary wife. All he cared about was his daughter and people reaction. Just another sensational paid post.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by BigBashiru: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2022
AlphaAlex:
This is why you Guys should have side pieces that you use just for sex, situations like this would have been avoided. There’s no need to beg your wife for Sex , if you ask once and she says No just Jejely get off the bed grab your keys call your side piece knack the shit out of her and Go back home. Then don’t ask your wife for Sex For About a month she will be the one begging you... You just Acted like a Weak man and you have confirmed to your wife that She Married a weak Man . Do better next time the deed has already been done. Swallow your pride and apologise

the side chick needs to be born again and there needs to be a connection between you both. #teampolygamy!
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by usah4(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2022
KiNg0G:
how did you feel when your raping her?
your own wife you married with your money

this set of men needs to be killed.

Denying a man sex for a month is that right for a wife??
I know he went too far but she's guilty at first or would you rather prefer he cheats on her or what
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Charlestotle22(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2022
Good morning brother,
I have had this same experience of sexual starvation fueled by family planning, but God helped me not to go down to rape or cheating.
Consider these options as it stands.
1. Avoid looking for sexual satisfaction elsewhere. It will further destroy your home.
2. Please speak to your pastor and seek his counsel together with your wife. This will help her trust your accountability.
3. If she did family planning, encourage her to change the options for child spacing.
4. If you have brought this matter here. I believe you are a child of God no matter your religion. Just pray about it and focus your energy in providing for her.
5. Also consider if her current work or study is stressful and has fueled her less desire for sex.
6. And finally, consider your behaviour towards her. Because African men see sex as right but women sees it as reward for care. Handle her as your girl friend.
Thank you.
NB: This are my own opinion and not a professional guide. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ikem11(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2022
In as much a married woman suppose be submissive to her husband but you having heart to "rape" your "wife" it means you don't have a heart.

Your wife should be like your mother with same respect.

If she refuse you sex believe me there is a reason for that and the problem is from you. What stopped you from talking to her, finding out why the sudden change.

And you foolishly think because she is your "wife" you have power to do whatever you pleases as if she is a dog you bought.

Better go amend your mistakes before it's too late for you and next time... Learn to be communicative with your wife. Anu ofia

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Das1mama: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2022
gfon:
Why didn't you get a side chick outside instead of raping your wife? You really messed up man.If my wife ever hoards sex from me,i wouldn't even beg her,would just get one babe outside to cure my konji or i refuse eating her food.by the time you do that consistently for two weeks,she would be the one to even beg you.Rape is never an option,either you are married or not.Masturbation would have saved you from this stress too.Just beg her very well,maybe take her out too,but don't involve any third-party in the matter.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z..... U gerit... Understand b4 using them.....
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by wildikeman(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'll go straight to point.

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.

You need to leave that house !!! How dare you. Keep begging her and doing other things for her. But, leave that house and wait for her decision.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by elmas(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2022
Maximus85:

For the fact that she is still in your house and has not told anyone about it means, she takes part of the responsibility of what happened.

Give her time. She will come around.

But you sef.... Crase dey your head oooo, what would you do if someone did that to your daughter? Haba!

Write an apology letter and keep it somewhere she would find it.

Write "I'm sorry" blank cards and fix them in random places in the house.

If these don't work.

Form sickness or don't come home for days. Arrange for your own kidnap.... These would quickly snap her out of the madness your caused. Cause she still loves you.

If it works, immediately tell her the sickness or kidnap is fake oooo else na frypan to fire for you ooo

Arrange for ur own kidnap?? Has it gotten to that ? grin grin grin grin grin >:grin grin
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Maximus85(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2022
elmas:

Arrange for ur own kidnap?? Has it gotten to that ? grin grin grin grin grin >:grin grin

Drastic measures oooo
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ten06(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2022
Guy you are still a bachelor
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2022
BigBashiru:

the side chick needs to be born again and there needs to be a connection between you both. #teampolygamy!
Not necessarily, I will only deal with a side chick that can adhere to My rules Simple she doesn’t have to be born again she just has to have common sense to understand her role finish I won’t be begging any woman to behave herself when I know I have the resources and ability to get another one better than her.. she can live her life but when I want sex she has answer it’s not like I will treat her anyhow but she has follow my simple rules .
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by charlypoker(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2022
It's bad that you hit her. You have apologized and you need to give her time to heal and forgive you. the part where you call it rape is what I still find hard to believe that having your way in having sex with your wife is rape. If you married her, fulfilled traditional custom in making her your wife. I don't see that has rape.

Why will a wife deny her husband sex without explaining to him, why will she push him off when she knows that he needs it? Y'all might be saying men are scum, and I know most of you will not agree with me. In as much as I don't support hitting your wife, I also, do not support woman sex starving their husband. Did your pastor told you not to give me sex? Now that the man who doesn't want to commit adultery has made his way forcefully to have sex with his wife, you are now calling it rape.

Don't blame the man alone, blame the woman also. and for you the man, saying you raped your wife, you need more sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by emapeteum(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2022
ibechris:
Both of are u wrong and you messed up the whole situation but in fact,u didn't marry a good wife but a pretender if I may say.

Submissiveness is the hall mark of a descent woman.

There is simply no submissiveness in that woman. How do u justify her hoarding sex in marriage, in a weddedhome?. Her action could have made u to commit adultery which is still possible if the situation doesn't change.

Both of you need to talk extensively and if it worths involving her family,u had better do it fast before it goes out of hand.

Wishing u the best as u put situation under control.

Very intelligent advice,unlike always putting the blame on the man alone.Though what the man did is bad,but the woman brought out the beast in her husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2022
What pussy cannot kill does not exist.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by sammirano: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2022
You are a very weak man. Thats why, you still online seeking solution to the problem

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by elmas(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Not when we both own the biro.

This is marriage not dating. Two has become one.
Refusal of sex by any of the partners is negligence of conjugal duty.
Some men when they're sex starved they portray develop animalistic instincts. Me, I just leave you and move to plan B.

I'm not defending the man's violent reaction but don't come here and say the wife is not wrong. She boxed the husband into a tight corner and he reacted differently.
They're both victims

Why he developed that animalistic trait is because he has vowed never to cheat on his wife, if to say na sidechick e for cool down

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.