Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,152 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir (12271 Views)

Only Legends Will Understand This / Only Legends Will Understand This / Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol, nice theory, and iyaebe is the same person as zzor , what a Trinity.. grin
I don't own that account and have never operated more than two account at a time.Ignore all those mischief makers and copy cats.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by LINTUNE(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't own that account and have never operated more than two account at a time.Ignore all those mischief makers and copy cats.
but your alternate account is Zzor, don't ask me how I know.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by kals4luv990(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most men dey shameless oo..you can't control your little baby boy around women..is this how they go raping and sexualizing women all the time..
A real man controls himself abeg..haba which Kain sexual harrasment be this.. undecided undecided
I ain't no redpiller bt woman yu talk with sense and iz nt demoralizing to yu?
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by TheKingsmann(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
LINTUNE:
but your alternate account is Zzor, don't ask me how I know.
From my little research, I also found out that she's also rozcol, rozz, wargidanairala and she was operating both zzor and wargidanairala before she later deactivated those accounts.

It's just hard believing dat she's not Fernandez because they both type alike
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by wolesmile(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

Wait wait....

I even wan ask you, "Are you 'Iyaebe' or 'Iyaegbe'?"

Because if you're Iyaegbe true true, I need to know your coven.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by BigBills: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Chaii that nyansh tongue
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why can't you tho..you must lack self control..what happened to self respect and manners huh?

If only you paid attention in biology class undecided
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Favfables1:

If only you paid attention in biology class undecided
I wasn't expecting you to quote me tho.. cheesy
Yeah I clearly understand that the male body is meant to react to stuffs like that
Testosterone is the hormone primarily responsible for sex drive in human being everyone has it both men and women..
still on still learn to control yourself in public..
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Truvelisback(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They are cool indeed.. grin
When women do the same thing I hope you guys won't call us a hoe tho.. grin undecided
Do what? Do women have any part of their body that gets erected?
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
Do what? Do women have any part of their body that gets erected?
Why don't they get wet around men huh?
Truvelis you ehnn.. cheesy
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Truvelisback(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why don't they get wet around men huh?
Truvelis you ehnn.. cheesy
In Tegwolo's voice: Wetin i do? Do u think it's easy to handle Dick erection? Or try to position an erected dick in a way that eyes won't notice it? Ladies can handle wetness by the use of pads but men's case isn't as easy as that.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
In Tegwolo's voice: Wetin i do? Do u think it's easy to handle Dick erection? Or try to position an erected dick in a way that eyes notice it? Ladies can handle wetness by the use of pads but men's case isn't as easy as that.
Then you guys should put on pad ooh truvelis.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Truvelisback(m): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then you guys should put on pad ooh truvelis.. grin grin cheesy
hmmm, u want to put our dicks in Bondage, right? No way!!! Our dicks needs freedom. Yes, a free and fair erection.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
hmmm, u want to put our dicks in Bondage, right? No way!!! Our dicks needs freedom. Yes, a free and fair erection.
I am embarrassed.. grin cheesy undecided cry cry cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. / Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! / See The Erotic Entrance Of A Church In The United States (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.