Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Only Legends Will Understand This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Legends Will Understand This (4011 Views)

Only Legends Will Understand This / Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir / Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good day, Fellas. Only Legends will understand this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Candidlady: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
undecided

All isee is lady who intends to stay healthy like other sons of Adam beside her

Shikena

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
You lots are really childish,you took an innocent lady's picture from the net just to spread it so as to pat yourself well-done.

No wonder you are busy typing nonsense in the foreign affairs section,you are stuck in a particular position and instead of you to work on it you are busy mocking others online.

6 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Candidlady: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Comradewhy:
You lots are really childish,you took an innocent lady's picture from the net just to spread it so as to pat yourself well-done.

No wonder you are busy typing nonsense in the foreign affairs section,you are stuck in a particular position and instead of you to work on it you are busy mocking others online.

Haba... You could sent him this via DM!! Now the whole world knows he is stewpid

10 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Naijanascam: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Meaning......... so someone will not buy cucumber in peace again?........ make una dey fear God abeg

5 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Haba... You could sent him this via DM!! Now the whole world knows he is stewpid
Cry a river....

1 Like

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Candidlady:

FYI I just passed out.
Your comeback is too brutal,this I have never seen.
Haaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Comradewhy:

Did i make any good or bad statement about the pics? This shows that u are Childish too.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
He said only legends will understand.
na una know wetin una dey think o

2 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Did i make any good or bad statement about the pics? This shows that u are Childish too.
Will you :
And:

2 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
9182736455O1999:
He said only legends will understand.

na una know wetin una dey think o
I have not even made any good or bad comments abt the pics, they are already throwing stones, Which means they are legends and understood.

1 Like

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

All isee is lady who intends to stay healthy like other sons of Adam beside her

Shikena
If it's all u see, why are u pained? grin

1 Like

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Naijanascam:
Meaning......... so someone will not buy cucumber in peace again?........ make una dey fear God abeg
From the scenerio, what can u figure out? grin
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
If you don't get it, forget about it. grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Comradewhy:

Will you :
And:
Bro, Feminism won't help u. I haven't made any good or bad comments abt this pics. Stop acting like a Saint.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by gonkin(m): 5:30am On Mar 13, 2022
The guys wan spin the babe

1 Like

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:03am On Mar 13, 2022
Wahala..... Sha protect yourself always or treat yourself on time it's very important

1 Like

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
gonkin:
The guys wan spin the babe
Na the way she hold the Cumcumber dey make me Laugh grin
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by WoundedLamb: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, Feminism won't help u. I haven't made any good or bad comments abt this pics. Stop acting like a Saint.

Dude, quit the act already. Taking a picture of a lady purchasing vegetables like any other human being ans sharing it online hoping to get certain reactions is already bad enough. Why is it that when you guys are corrected or called out, you scream feminism? Shouldn't women buy cucumber anymore? Like everyone else said, this is childish.

4 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Dude, quit the act already. Taking a picture of a lady purchasing vegetables like any other human being ans sharing it online hoping to get certain reactions is already bad enough. Why is it that when you guys are corrected or called out, you scream feminism? Shouldn't women buy cucumber anymore? Like everyone else said, this is childish.
Opinion, that's what u think. Thanks for ur pretense.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dirty minds attacking the guy as if they don't post something worse than this on the Romance thread, the guy did not even add a caption that will interpret the photo the same way they're doing
A few days ago someone posted:"Do you like it hairy or shaved"..... nobody condemned the foolish post the just played along and displayed their stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
Dirty minds attacking the guy as if they don't post something worse than this on the Romance thread, the guy did not even add a caption that will interpret the photo the same way they're doing
A few days ago someone posted:"Do you like it hairy or shaved"..... nobody condemned the foolish post the just played along and displayed their stupidity
Siofra, and Datboredberry posted something worser than this, the SIMP dudes here were Cheering her up. There was even one thread Siofra posted a pics here to describe how some guys dicks are like, and other related stuffs like a filthy Short of a Nairalander, they were all excited. No be say i mention person name. I didn't say any good or bad abt the pics already, Some hypocritical Saints here no wan let me drink water drop cup. Feminisim has taken over Nairaland. Funny enough, i didn't even create this thread to ridicule anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by siofra(f): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Siofra, and Datboredberry posted something worser than this, the SIMP dudes here were Cheering her up. There was even one thread Siofra posted a pics here to describe how some guys dicks are like, and other related stuffs like a filthy Short of a Nairalander, they were all excited. No be say i mention person name. I didn't say any good or bad abt the pics already, Some hypocritical Saints here no wan let me drink water drop cup. Feminisim has taken over Nairaland. Funny enough, i didn't even create this thread to ridicule anyone.

Please stop mentioning our names stupidly.

When I created those threads, you people were attacking and insulting me like wild animals. The receipts are there.

I can post screenshots if you want.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Ur opinion.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Bbbwings: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why she hokd that thing like that
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na the way she hold the Cumcumber dey make me Laugh grin
And the thing come curve join grin
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bbbwings:
Why she hokd that thing like that
One pics, plenty story. I think she carefully chose her choice.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Kobicove(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. Only Legends will understand this grin

grin
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Truvelisback(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
killmods:

And the thing come curve join grin
She don already visualize how an erected D suppose be. grin
Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
She don already visualize how an erected D suppose be. grin
Aswear man even her expression sef show say she nor fit wait to test her new German machine.. lwkmd grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only Legends Will Understand This by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
They're just regular clout chasers

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) / I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.