Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? (43094 Views)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Easybela(f): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2022
cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Victorclean1: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2022
It's a play.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by advocatejare(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

I trust you are keeping safe.
A lady told me today that she will snatch me from my wife if care is not taken, please what does this mean? Is she just joking or she means it.
I don't want to take this issue with a hand of levity.
I need your contributions... Thank you in Advance.

Mr. Free
Best Regards.
Run. It means that she means business and that is what she would do if you don’t run away from her now. Fear desperate women, they can do anything to get what they want!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by chatinent: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Wetin una discuss reach that level?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by ojun50(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Pray hard
Pray harder
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Indispensable85(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

A lady told me today that she will snatch me from my wife if care is not taken, please what does this mean? Is she just joking or she means it.

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

She's joking ok.
By the time u know it you've eaten d forbidden fruit then ur eyes go clear.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Dagger111:
Hmm..... Run from her pls. A lady told me same, she goes to Celestial Church, that should be a red flag for me but i put my fat head. It got to a point, if i haven't see her kpekus f3ck in 2 days, i won't get myself. Every other kpekus become non attractive to me. She took in for me (story for another day). She is an outing and party type person, so i cant cope with that. At the end, i summoned courage and prayed hard, i told her i want to quit, i refused her seeing me privately, i keep running till she got tired. It was a log story bro, just run, she will collect you as she said oo. Shora fun obinrin o, Olohun awa peelu e o..

However, if this topic hit FP, this will be my first FTC, meaning this year will be interesting for me. I believe... Pls quote me once it hit FP.
Congratulations bro grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Boyooosa(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

Get busy baba, life is expensive
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by overall90: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2022
Hmmm, for your peace of mind, avoid her even though she might be joking.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Promise47(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2022
cry cry cry cry the woman no dy try she wants to take u form ur wife please be careful of those kind of woman gosh
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by scobaba: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2022
U marry for small boy age?

U no know by yourself what she meant?

U dey feel like Vin Diesel.

Oga park well.

U v spent too much time with a woman not your wife. Channel ur energy home.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by adecz: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Don't you want to be "snatched"❓

She is good to go for side chick
affair ♥♥♥

Man can not live by egusi soup alone,
thank is why they always prefer "mix"
for a balanced and complete experience.

Keep your 'line' open.. wink wink wink ✌️✌️✌️
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by tuboi: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2022
They will always give you smth to use…that’s y ppl r scared of celestial church
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by friyeme(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2022
There is no smoke without fire check your relationship with her
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by SurvivorM(f): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2022
See as all of una dey fear because of common joke.

Naso I tell one married guy say I wish you wasn't married I for date you..... oga start to dey ask me out.

Na play she dey play
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by overall90: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Francashy:
@Op oya take microphone and tell us what you guys were discussing when she made such statement.

Exactly.
Tell us what you people were cutting with knife before you got injured.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Killermamba: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Dagger111:
Hmm..... Run from her pls. A lady told me same, she goes to Celestial Church, that should be a red flag for me but i put my fat head. It got to a point, if i haven't see her kpekus f3ck in 2 days, i won't get myself. Every other kpekus become non attractive to me. She took in for me (story for another day). She is an outing and party type person, so i cant cope with that. At the end, i summoned courage and prayed hard, i told her i want to quit, i refused her seeing me privately, i keep running till she got tired. It was a log story bro, just run, she will collect you as she said oo. Shora fun obinrin o, Olohun awa peelu e o..

However, if this topic hit FP, this will be my first FTC, meaning this year will be interesting for me. I believe... Pls quote me once it hit FP.

Lol you made it.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by SocialJustice: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.
Wetin be hands of levity, if she bring toto come, fvck and move on. And make sure you do a clean job at keeping it secret else just leave her alone. Because some of una na mumu, una no sabi play game.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Newboss(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Try and fûck that girl. Make sure you cûm all over her face

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Franktom247(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Op you be somebody baby say no more grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by comffy(f): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Dagger111:

Mr. Dagger111. Abeg, wetin concern Cele with this your write up here?. Did she woo you with her religion or her character?. Please stop portraying Cele as a bad Church. That is whom she is not her religion please.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by AZControversial(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

She'll succeed if you let her. It's up to you.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Wande22(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2022
MVLOX:
Baba run ooo.... Delete her number, block her on all social media platforms available. One told me that the day my wife breaks my heart, she will be waiting for me. That was 6 years ago in the university when I was still dating my wife. Fast-forward to current times and she is still hoping what she said years ago happens... Baba wise up ooo men scarce first talk more or good men.

Infact they prefer married men because they see them as been very responsible people who take care of their families.
Abeg epp me manage am

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by comffy(f): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2022
tuboi:
They will always give you smth to use…that’s y ppl r scared of celestial church

Something like?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by chudez0147(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2022
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Rubbish post . You get money

Abeg get out
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by ManAustin(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Nothing should be taking with levity, she maybe joking, she maybe serious, whichever way just be cautious.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Toks2008(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

What contribution do you need? SMH!

*Walks out of thread*
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Awoleesu(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Hmmm...

Op, do you have her picture?
Send it in....

I wanna check something!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by princeemmma(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2022
my guy be wise and be prayerful, because she might use ose busabusa for you oooo
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by NoGirlfriend: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
My brother man op,what she simply meant is that she wouldn't mind going to any extent just to squeeze you inside of a coca cola bottle.....Your major concern now should be whether it'd be inside the low sugar bottle or the normal one that has a high quantity of sugar...

Las las, use your brain.....No go compromise the peace of mind wey dey your family because of a few hours pot of beans wey one mumu banny promise to give you lipsrsealed
imagine say na inside tin of milk she kom lock him?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.