Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? (43105 Views)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Dagger111(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
janetakan:

Your iq must be - 100.

When you were climaxing, that wasn't her huh? Men like you disgust the life out of me.

I feel sorry for the woman in your life.

You are disgusting as well. Swears for keep only 1 bf. Hypocrite f3cking around with her dilapidated kpekus.

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Dagger111(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2022
comffy:

Mr. Dagger111. Abeg, wetin concern Cele with this your write up here?. Did she woo you with her religion or her character?. Please stop portraying Cele as a bad Church. That is whom she is not her religion please.

Show me where i portrayed Cele as a bad church ma.

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Dagger111(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2022
franciskaine:
Congratulations bro grin

I dey tell u Baami. grin

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by syntekelite(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

I trust you are keeping safe.
A lady told me today that she will snatch me from my wife if care is not taken, please what does this mean? Is she just joking or she means it.
I don't want to take this issue with a hand of levity.
I need your contributions... Thank you in Advance.

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

Dont eat any food she starts bringing for you..
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Egein(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Morning bro. Please give me her number if you're not interested
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Onwe6666: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2022
Dagger111:

Make i no just talk bro.
i beg no talk oh..dem no go understand..
na when them tie two image togeda throway for water...thats na togeda till world end
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by reiddecuti: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2022
OP, the truth is that whenever time a ladies says something, they always mean it. If they don't carry out the threat soonest, they will carry it out in the future.

Sometimes March last year, my girl whom I've promised marriage and looking forward this year or early next year to marry her said to me she's afraid she see herself disappointing me in the future. Fast-forward this year, her New Year message to me is that she's no longer interested and wish me best of luck.

It reminded of what my uncle do say to us when we were kids that 'if a lady promised to hurt you, no matter how long and even if God comes down from heaven to ask her to forgive you, she will forgive you but the very moment God turns to ascend back to heaven, she will execute the threat and then becomes sorry'.

Those breed are strong. I fear who no fear them.

Watch your step as that pronouncement from her is as good as executed.

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by mikeweezy(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Mr free but we are not free if you can't use your brain to decode undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Dagger111(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2022
Onwe6666:

i beg no talk oh..dem no go understand..
na when them tie two image togeda throway for water...thats na togeda till world end

God bless u my brother. grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Jeromejnr(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2022
Psoul:

I don't know if Social Media are making people to become fools that can no longer make use of their God's given brains.
So, you want to tell us that you don't know what that lady you left your wife and be doing all sorts of things wt meant by those words.
If you don't then let it be and wait for her to prove it to you or till your wife finds out what u are doing. By then, you will come back to ask us...
"What should a man that his wife caught with his side chick tell his wife"

Can't understand weda ppl write all these sh!t for likes and comments or just because their brains are dead.
If it is for likes and comment, what benefit, since the page is not yours and the likes and comments won't offer u no cash.

Its usually for validation to somehow make themselves happy.

Like in this case, I am sure the guy is happy a girl is liking him so he wants to tell the world.

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Ten06(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2022
She is just complimenting your beauty and nothing else.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by olisaEze(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2022
The rest of the world wen confronted with a sexual predator at work: "As flattering as this is, I don’t appreciate it. I’m a married man and would never do anything to hurt my wife!"

Nigerian men wen confronted with dis overly overt sexual advance from a female at work: while grinning, "u no fit!!" grin

Oga ur village pipo just opened ur file this year. grin grin

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Sureguytalk(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2022
angry angry op two things involved: she wan flirt with you or just playing some silly joke with you.

Wait first, is this your problem for these new year. undecided undecided

#sureguytalk
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by HembaqMbk: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2022
RoyalBlu:
For the lady to be bold to say that to your face, it means you've been very FREE with her.

'Free' in terms of telling her what you're about, or even being overly nice to her.

Wisdom wont kill you
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by bluefilm: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

A lady told me today that she will snatch me from my wife if care is not taken, please what does this mean? Is she just joking or she means it.

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

To be honest with you, I think what she means is that she wanna have a threesome_ with you and your wife.

After which, you may never wish to go back to your wife again!

So enjoy the offer while it lasts...

But wait a minute... one a second thought, are you sure you are not being set up?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by OlawaleBammie: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dagger111:
Hmm..... Run from her pls. A lady told me same, she goes to Celestial Church, that should be a red flag for me but i put my fat head. It got to a point, if i haven't see her kpekus f3ck in 2 days, i won't get myself. Every other kpekus become non attractive to me. She took in for me (story for another day). She is an outing and party type person, so i cant cope with that. At the end, i summoned courage and prayed hard, i told her i want to quit, i refused her seeing me privately, i keep running till she got tired. It was a log story bro, just run, she will collect you as she said oo. Shora fun obinrin o, Olohun awa peelu e o..

However, if this topic hit FP, this will be my first FTC, meaning this year will be interesting for me. I believe... Pls quote me once it hit FP.
either u re the first to comment or last to coment no concern me, what really concern me is ur story

Pls a no like to dey hear story for another day, wat is d meaning of that na

Abeg modify ur post and finish everything before i send another woman to u now!!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Sukkyy2010: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Egungun be careful!

I wonder what's the acquaintance between both of you for the lady to had came up with such caution statement that acquaintance must has gotten to a very emotional segment.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
U almost in there grin

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by adem30: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
The last time a lady told me this, i saw myself in hot soup. Though was still single then, but she almost succeeded in snatching me from from my wife to be

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sonnobax15:
My brother man op,what she simply meant is that she wouldn't mind going to any extent just to squeeze you inside of a coca cola bottle.....Your major concern now should be whether it'd be inside the low sugar bottle or the normal one that has a high quantity of sugar...

Las las, use your brain.....No go compromise the peace of mind wey dey your family because of a few hours pot of beans wey one mumu banny promise to give you lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Otasikwe(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mumu man so up till nw u neva get Sense after u don married & u want pple to tell u what married man my

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
MVLOX:
Baba run ooo.... Delete her number, block her on all social media platforms available. One told me that the day my wife breaks my heart, she will be waiting for me. That was 6 years ago in the university when I was still dating my wife. Fast-forward to current times and she is still hoping what she said years ago happens... Baba wise up ooo men scarce first talk more or good men.

Infact they prefer married men because they see them as been very responsible people who take care of their families.
Lol your last statement is absolute truth, once you are a married woman you can bang any girl if she knows it, I don't know why they like married men.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by IMASTEX: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
RoyalBlu:
For the lady to be bold to say that to your face, it means you've been very FREE with her.

'Free' in terms of telling her what you're about, or even being overly nice to her.

The bolded is always the problem. Most ladies believe that when a man is nice to them, it's either the man wants something in return or they themselves want to offer you something to gain full control to demand more or get ownership. Me I have been fleeing from some lately because I decided to be nice.

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

bros, na you dey hot oh
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by TOMMYS: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kingsteve:

Now, my question is...does the celestial church have any relevance in your story?
Why are people afraid of celestial church?

When babalawo/dibia help you put man for bottle. After 10years or eventually somehow the bottle go break and he go regain hin sense.

But when woli help woman put man inside bottle. The man will never be free. Na until death.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by TOMMYS: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kingsteve:

Now, my question is...does the celestial church have any relevance in your story?
Why are people afraid of celestial church?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

What kind of relationship do u have with the said woman for her to open her mouth and spew such trash?? U have been comprising in ur association with her. Be guided

Either that or the lady is a clown and joking or testing if u will take the bait.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by VanuatuWycombe: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
either u re the first to comment or last to coment no concern me, what really concern me is ur story

Pls a no like to dey hear story for another day, wat is d meaning of that na

Abeg modify ur post and finish everything before i send another woman to u now!!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by cayorday89(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
joviegghead:

Some of its members have a record of being diabolic.
Their method of worship sef doesn't sit well with me.
Not insulting. Just saying.
Very true, but it's same with some members of other denominations who are also diabolical, the difference is celestial members have a distinct mode of dressing that makes them easily recognizable.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.
Are you a pen or face cap that can be "snatched" at will? If you want to be snatched, you will be snatched.

See yeye question.

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by mukthar2000(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Op, What is the subject matter of una discussion b4 she concluded of saying such, don't come to ask us advice here for what we don't no the starting pls

7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50