Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? (43113 Views)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Tzar(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Well, she just gave you free pass to her kpekus.
Just be careful because these ladies usually mean it when they say such things. Only venture there if you are cooked enough! grin cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by supereagle(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

I trust you are keeping safe.
A lady told me today that she will snatch me from my wife if care is not taken, please what does this mean? Is she just joking or she means it.
I don't want to take this issue with a hand of levity.
I need your contributions... Thank you in Advance.

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

Don't Bleep her. She can get you through sex sweetener (Adodun).
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by comffy(f): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dagger111:

Show me where i portrayed Cele as a bad church ma.

Then must you mention the Church she attends?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by comffy(f): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=tuboi post=109300510][/quote]

Okay. But I am a Celestian. That was why I asked you
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Abujaexpress: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:

She came to make remittances and money was not complete, so I told that she should always ensure to make her money complete.
After remittance, you com tell am what?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by lyndaway(f): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
There is no smoke without � check your relationship with her
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by therajah: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

A lady told me today that she will snatch me from my wife if care is not taken, please what does this mean? Is she just joking or she means it.

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

Run from all appearances of evil!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by eneazi(f): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:

She came to make remittances and money was not complete, so I told that she should always ensure to make her money complete.

And just like that she spews that from her buccal cavity, I'm not buying this. There must be a level of familiarity, in short you gave her the window to. Its your type that will go bragging about such nonsense to your wife when having an argument
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by eneazi(f): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:

And just like that she spews that from her buccal cavity, I'm not buying this. There must be some level of familiarity, in short you gave her the window to. Its your type that will go bragging about such nonsense to your wife when having an argument

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by onunwa21(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Run run run!!! 4 ur dear life!!!
But...... Hope u never chop the apple!!!?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Juicy001: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na because say your wife hot pass the so call (alleged) snatcher cuz you for no type this thing put for here
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by ALFADOS(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dagger111:
Hmm..... Run from her pls. A lady told me same, she goes to Celestial Church, that should be a red flag for me but i put my fat head. It got to a point, if i haven't see her kpekus f3ck in 2 days, i won't get myself. Every other kpekus become non attractive to me. She took in for me (story for another day). She is an outing and party type person, so i cant cope with that. At the end, i summoned courage and prayed hard, i told her i want to quit, i refused her seeing me privately, i keep running till she got tired. It was a log story bro, just run, she will collect you as she said oo. Shora fun obinrin o, Olohun awa peelu e o..

However, if this topic hit FP, this will be my first FTC, meaning this year will be interesting for me. I believe... Pls quote me once it hit FP.
Oga you no try at all, but you hit her FTC not nairaland FTC lol, real nigga
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by eguarojeona: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.
Ask her how much she has?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by eguarojeona: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.
Means you are doing well in most fronts.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by ALFADOS(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.
just be careful kpekus have been destroying many homes since the creation of man pls run from free kpekus oga

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by mrfree(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
eneazi:

And just like that she spews that from her buccal cavity, I'm not buying this. There must be some level of familiarity, in short you gave her the window to. Its your type that will go bragging about such nonsense to your wife when having an argument

Lol
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by placeofallure(f): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
You better run..... I once witnessed one. I pity the wife. Can't type now, maybe later. I have to be somewhere important.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Dfr0: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
She want to fivvvkk you and finesse you

Don’t be fooled
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Rhozabeth(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:

Op u never talk true o!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Wuminity(f): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dagger111:
Hmm..... Run from her pls. A lady told me same, she goes to Celestial Church, that should be a red flag for me but i put my fat head. It got to a point, if i haven't see her kpekus f3ck in 2 days, i won't get myself. Every other kpekus become non attractive to me. She took in for me (story for another day). She is an outing and party type person, so i cant cope with that. At the end, i summoned courage and prayed hard, i told her i want to quit, i refused her seeing me privately, i keep running till she got tired. It was a log story bro, just run, she will collect you as she said oo. Shora fun obinrin o, Olohun awa peelu e o..

However, if this topic hit FP, this will be my first FTC, meaning this year will be interesting for me. I believe... Pls quote me once it hit FP.

Oga forget that she is a celestial, if a woman will do something, she will definitely do. Even if she belong to other denomination.

You wan talk say you no know say juju dey as well, abi you don forget herbalist too, don't leave cleric men aside too.

FYI am proudly a celestial member, but I won't retain a man against his will.

No matter how much I want you, that will not make me retain you if you don't feel the same way with me.

Kindly correct your notion that celestial members are bad.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Wasiu1496: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free

How you go come nairaland come ask this kind things !!!
Best Regards.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Naijaolosho2: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
You suppose blast him left eye with your old kala.
A fool at 62 still asking what to do.

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

OGA!

70yrs OLD MAN!

NO WISE UP

NA EXPRESS U DE GO SOON

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by smasher1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kingsteve:

Now, my question is...does the celestial church have any relevance in your story?
Why are people afraid of celestial church?

It has so much relevance. The outcome speaks volumes.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Boogyman557: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Naijaolosho2:
You suppose blast him left eye with your old kala.
A fool at 62 still asking what to do.

Holly Gram cool I SWEAR DOWN bro

but as it stands now

I don HIGH INTOTO

make I no go use HIGHNESS BLAST my own BLOKOS

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Centis007: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
]Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.[/quote]
It means she wished she is your wife.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Coolgent(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.
Though you didn't began from the beginning nevertheless don't take her serious, back in 2007 a lady told me that she will use juju so that i can marry her! I told her she can go ahead and should the juju work i forgive her grin, she just laughed and shrugged.
To cut it short, she married before me.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Dagger111(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wuminity:

Oga forget that she is a celestial, if a woman will do something, she will definitely do. Even if she belong to other denomination.

You wan talk say you no know say juju dey as well, abi you don forget herbalist too, don't leave cleric men aside too.

No matter how much I want you, that will not make me retain you if you don't feel the same way with me.

Kindly show me where i called Celestial members bad.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Dagger111(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wuminity:

Kindly show me where i called Celestial members bad.

However, na u do mouth like parrot so for ur profile?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Dagger111(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
comffy:

Then must you mention the Church she attends?

I knw the reason why i called out her church. Is Cele nt fetish? Be sincere.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Clazzone(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Your story is incomplete, tell us what you guys have discussed that led to that statement...

You are a fornicator... Don't deceive us here
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Dagger111(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
either u re the first to comment or last to coment no concern me, what really concern me is ur story

Pls a no like to dey hear story for another day, wat is d meaning of that na

Abeg modify ur post and finish everything before i send another woman to u now!!!

No send daughters of Jezebel come o.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Lucas4903: 12:50am On Jan 13, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

I guess she didn't just say it out of blues. You have been flirting with her or probably in a relationship of some sort. Please make we rest jareee....u think ladies dont have a mind of their own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl / Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.