Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments (1522 Views)

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) / “I Can’t Stop Ashawo Work Again, My Breast Is Already Flat Like Slippers- Lady / You Wan Do Ashawo Work ... You No Wan Shave Your Pusszy - Read My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments by Bintabisiriyu2: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
I just went to a lady's page and i saw pictures of her malnourished kids, a boy and a girl, they look like dem no dey give dem food chop.
Very dirty,
Men poverty is a bad thing o,
Some people know they can't take care of kids yet they bring them into this world to come suffer, look at kids looking like ab,oki, born to suffer.
They are just looking malnourished and unkept too, if no be say dem be isoko i for don think say na children from all those poor African countries going by their dirty black skins.

If you know you cannot take care of kids don't bring them into this world, if you do then you are worse than a scum!
Anyway why am i talking thier mama sef never chop nau so how the kids wan take chop kwanu eh
Poverty is you i blame not this woman.
Somebody knows quite well e cannot chop 3 square meals a day yet e went ahead and spread those dirty legs to bring them now
Mama dey do ashawo work pikin dey hunger.
anyway this is just my honest observation sha i ain't calling nobody names.
It is well

Afghfsfvjbvddvb Ahnie zymnkklouhjk

Re: Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments by Sonnobax15(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Don't blame poverty while trying to vindicate the culprits themselves undecided.

Abi na poverty force her to spread her legs ? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments by Bintabisiriyu2: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Don't blame poverty while trying to vindicate the culprits themselves undecided.

Abi na poverty force her to spread her legs

Im telling you that girl no get sense at all, all the ashawo work that she's doing she no fit use am take proper care of her children and they are looking like famine kids, worst part is i know her o.

2 Likes

Re: Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Im telling you that girl no get sense at all, all the ashawo work that she's doing she no fit use am take proper care of her children and they are looking like famine kids, worst part is i know her o.
Seriously, I don't see anything wrong with this ashawo bla bla of a thing.
She just living her life and catching fun. I really don't see anything wrong with that

2 Likes

Re: Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments by Bintabisiriyu2: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Seriously, I don't see anything wrong with this ashawo bla bla of a thing.
She just living her life and catching fun. I really don't see anything wrong with that
Birds of a feather, there are many hardworks out there to do but she chose ashawo, look at the kids poverty written all over those kids.

1 Like

Re: Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments by NairaGPT: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Na ahnie u take style dey lambast like this shocked
Re: Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments by youngsahito(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
I just went to a lady's page and i saw pictures of her malnourished kids, a boy and a girl, they look like dem no dey give dem food chop.
Very dirty,
Men poverty is a bad thing o,
Some people know they can't take care of kids yet they bring them into this world to come suffer, look at kids looking like ab,oki, born to suffer.
They are just looking malnourished and unkept too, if no be say dem be isoko i for don think say na children from all those poor African countries going by their dirty black skins.

If you know you cannot take care of kids don't bring them into this world, if you do then you are worse than a scum!
Anyway why am i talking thier mama sef never chop nau so how the kids wan take chop kwanu eh
Poverty is you i blame not this woman.
Somebody knows quite well e cannot chop 3 square meals a day yet e went ahead and spread those dirty legs to bring them now
Mama dey do ashawo work pikin dey hunger.
anyway this is just my honest observation sha i ain't calling nobody names.
It is well

Afghfsfvjbvddvb Ahnie zymnkklouhjk
oga stop to dey lie too much, this isn't a Nigerian kids pics.

1 Like

Re: Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
NairaGPT:
Na ahnie u take style dey lambast like this shocked

You are not a man of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments by Tayorshd87: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
This children doesn't looks like Nigerian child at all they are foreign Pikin abeg no dey cause nonsense argument here

1 Like

Re: Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments by OVIHINNO(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
I'm 101% sure these kids are not Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Should This Male Youth Corper On Federal Allowance Marry? / Is This Normal At All / SEE WHO WANTS TO DATE YOU NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.