Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,177 members, 7,818,558 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself (57011 Views)

FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers / How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by AdeniyiA(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2022
izywzy:
. Oh no, the drugs make me spend much on alcohol
Weird shocked
Could you expatiate?
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Dumte(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2022
You are owing 9jacash and Sokoloan and you will have the strength to type this post?

Have they not called your contacts?

You get luck o!

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Sanicharken: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Live bet 0:1 35’ mins
Hull -:- Stoke
Tip: 2
Odd:1.70
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Sanicharken: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sanicharken:
Live bet 0:1 35’ mins
Hull -:- Stoke
Tip: 2
Odd:1.70
⚽️✅
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Wasiu1496: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Degunners:
I just need someone to scold me badly, maybe it will help me get sense.

Seriously I can't just believe at my age I still do the things I do.

Right now I am in deep hole of debts from these loan apps. Can you imagine someone taking loans from more than 10 apps? Yes that someone is me.

Presently if I should add up all the loans it will be close or more than 500k. The annoying thing is this is like 3yrs now I have been struggling with these apps.

I once was able to clear all the loans but like a dog going back to it's vomit, I still went back to them (I seriously need delivarence).

Why I'm so ashamed of myself is because I didn't take these loans mostly because I don't have a good source of income but because I don't know how to save and I am very extravagantly wasteful. I loving feeling rich, I can buy beer and flex anyone those I know and those I don't.

Thought getting married will help but for where like I got worst after that.

I seriously don't know how to come out of this mess I dragged myself into. Because these loan apps will only give you 7days loan with very high interest. I have been servicing these loans throughout last year and I don't want to continue this year.

I have already spent more than 200k this month alone on interest alone because I have to borrow again to be able to pay others.

I'm owing the following apps:
1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
5. Palm credit 70k and counting this is long over due.
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

I'm even scared to add the total but this my current reality. Virtually all are 7days loan.

I don't know how a sane human being can get to this stage, I don't want to attribute anything to anyone or some village people. This is my owing making, and I have been living with this burden for long. I was hoping to get a job that will pay me like 500k at once but none for now.

I dont even know what next to do. I have alot of other responsibilities to cater for.

I don't even have friends or relatives I can run to. I am writing this because I deserve all the insults in the whole world. I deserve to the stoned. Though I will never take my life because of this, God forbid but I can't grow with these on my neck and it's really weighing me down.

I can't remember when last I genuinely smiled or laughed.

I'm determined to find a way to over come this problem. That's why I'm here.

I know you guys will come for my head but I'm already in this shot so I will accept any insult. But please if someone can say something to help me a little I will appreciate.

I'm not breathing fine but I'm currently harvesting what I planted.

Wish I can get a counselor or therapist who can help me because I'm scared that even if I suffer and clear these I might not learn my lesson because it has happened before.

What can I do please?

I have screenshot them, I’m gonna try them out if they can borrow me too, but wait, is it a must you must pay them
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by alphabbey1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Resurgent2016:

You can get microfinance for as low as 2.5% as month. Try renmoney or motionyield
kindly update the person also that renmoney and motionyield only give loans to salary earners. And those ones will not stress themselves in massaging ur contact if you default, they will patiently wait for money to drop into your account.... Only way to escape renmoney is if you travel out. As far as u're in this country, they will squeeze there money out of u grin
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by luluosas(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
May help come your way soon. But you have not been online on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Resurgent2016: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2022
alphabbey1:
kindly update the person also that renmoney and motionyield only give loans to salary earners. And those ones will not stress themselves in massaging ur contact if you default, they will patiently wait for money to drop into your account.... Only way to escape renmoney is if you travel out. As far as u're in this country, they will squeeze there money out of u grin

yeah, that's true. Better than the ones that go out to tarnish peoples reputation though

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Tobidarker02: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
It's well
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Hyacenth22: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2022
bfree has been calling me concerning a due loan with cashpal..

I have never borrowed money from any loan app except quick check and i am not in anyway owing them..

Please is there anyone with bfree customer agent contact or their emial address

Is there a way i can report them..

They have kept calling but i never took a loan with cashpal, I want them to provide the account this loan was sent to..

Each time i used the option to speak with thier agent the call ends abruptly.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Maforgreats(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Boss, it doesn't end there, if u default for too long I swear to you, u go encounter spiritual attacks from these guys, I hope u are able to pay them back now?
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by BeejayManny(m): 2:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Can you help me with the link to Mint Loan app. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.