Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself (56919 Views)

How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
ledaman:
Have we leverage on our mineral resources before obtaining loan? I believe you know the answer. We are not producing Nation only consuming, it would get to a point that the countries given us loan will reject our request because it would be difficult to repay!

Well, the problem is that we don't even use the raw materials to produce industrial consumer goods that the world needs and that crucially would earn us a lot of money since we can now set the price of whatever we sell.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Skidee: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
The first step you should take is to stop that alcohol drinking, be disciplined and be prudent.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by We4all: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
emmykk:

He is living in lies..this is modern online begging. I know it,he is thinking some good Samaritan will get his attention.And from the tune of the write up you will know.

All loan apps have a central base to know who is committed to another loan app already or so they will not give you loan.

He is living seriously.

Don’t say what you don’t know. How can you say the loan apps have a central base when they are in business and competitors?

I had a little friend who was in his position and was owing about 7 or more loan apps. It was so messed up that he will borrow from one to pay another.

He had to open when he could no longer cope and we came to his rescue.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by siddique07: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Let he who is without a sin be the first to cast a stone on him!

See bruv we all have that dark side of us we all scold ourselves for

Don't get me wrong not saying what u did are good but first u need ask ur self some questions!

Where are the people u are tryna impress now that u in deep sh*t?

Is anyone ready to listen to u? Even those that pretend to will only make ur feelings worst

Xo bruv u really need talk some senses to urself head

If already u av a job that brings some change to ur table that's good for u!

Repay the debt one after the other and immediately you've paid delete the app and promise urself not to go back to it

I pray the Almighty see u through this hard times and help u in the process of getting it all sorted out

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Callisto1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
To start with, you are the architect of your own misfortune. You were borrowing to BALL undecided who does that in this present day Nigeria?

Anyways, of all the loan apps you are owing your number one headache should be FAST MONEY (sokoloan) they will so disturb you, insult your and even post your obituary while you are still alive. all in the name of recovering their money back.

My advice for you now if you know say you never get any of their money is to run and disable your social media accounts because they will find you and start sending messages to your friends.

Another way out is to first be paying the smaller loans first before moving to the bigger ones.

OGA , FASTMONEY DOES NOT SEND OBITUARY OF CONTACTS AS A THREAT

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by sultry69(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Your total debt is N527k.
Cheers.
You just determined to killed the guy with HBP.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Bamzyriches451: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Gkemz: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:
I just need someone to scold me badly, maybe it will help me get sense.

Seriously I can't just believe at my age I still do the things I do.

Right now I am in deep hole of debts from these loan apps. Can you imagine someone taking loans from more than 10 apps? Yes that someone is me.

Presently if I should add up all the loans it will be close or more than 500k. The annoying thing is this is like 3yrs now I have been struggling with these apps.

I once was able to clear all the loans but like a dog going back to it's vomit, I still went back to them (I seriously need delivarence).

Why I'm so ashamed of myself is because I didn't take these loans mostly because I don't have a good source of income but because I don't know how to save and I am very extravagantly wasteful. I loving feeling rich, I can buy beer and flex anyone those I know and those I don't.

Thought getting married will help but for where like I got worst after that.

I seriously don't know how to come out of this mess I dragged myself into. Because these loan apps will only give you 7days loan with very high interest. I have been servicing these loans throughout last year and I don't want to continue this year.

I have already spent more than 200k this month alone on interest alone because I have to borrow again to be able to pay others.

I'm owing the following apps:
1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
5. Palm credit 70k and counting this is long over due.
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

I'm even scared to add the total but this my current reality. Virtually all are 7days loan.

I don't know how a sane human being can get to this stage, I don't want to attribute anything to anyone or some village people. This is my owing making, and I have been living with this burden for long. I was hoping to get a job that will pay me like 500k at once but none for now.

I dont even know what next to do. I have alot of other responsibilities to cater for.

I don't even have friends or relatives I can run to. I am writing this because I deserve all the insults in the whole world. I deserve to the stoned. Though I will never take my life because of this, God forbid but I can't grow with these on my neck and it's really weighing me down.

I can't remember when last I genuinely smiled or laughed.

I'm determined to find a way to over come this problem. That's why I'm here.

I know you guys will come for my head but I'm already in this shot so I will accept any insult. But please if someone can say something to help me a little I will appreciate.

I'm not breathing fine but I'm currently harvesting what I planted.

Wish I can get a counselor or therapist who can help me because I'm scared that even if I suffer and clear these I might not learn my lesson because it has happened before.

What can I do please?

Are you for real?
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
The biggest mistake you made was borrowing from more loan apps to clear off the outstanding debts. By doing so, you were merely extending the existing loan durations, not settling them. Now brace up. Don't act foolishly again next time. Start with one lender at a time and clear off your debts with them. Then, after doing so, you can move on to the next one.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Rubby007: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Op sorry o
My advice to you is stop borrowing to pay,
An start paying what u can afford 4get about the overdue it will help you stay clear of taking another loan. If u dont pay on time it will spoil your credit scores an you will not be able to borrow again with that what will be left for you is to pay your outstanding debts.
If u don't spoil your credit scores i can bet you will still come back in 2025 with the same story

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by kingACK(m): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
you are crying because of 520k, do you know how much people are owing? only my pain is that u used it carelessly. well, try and pay but try to take bigger loan and invest it for profitable business , is only the rich that get richer if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by teemy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
@ Degunners, the advice below will be good to follow

Also, Bfree might be of help in consolidating the loans to an easy to manage one.

Henceforth, maintain honesty and keep off lies. You will be better for it.

Larrrr:
This was my husband some few months back, I just noticed that he kept on asking me to borrow him money that he never returns, still at that he will look worried about something.....I had to ask him and he opened up
What we did was that I asked for a spreadsheet of all the loans and got a plan to pay back based on the closest one.....we had to still get some soft loan from a relative and paid most, then had a plan to pay the relative back.
Thanks to God, we have cleared the loans ( including the relative own). Then I also asked my husband to delete the apps from his phone once paid.
We prayed about it and thank God he has not gone back to it
Pls discuss with your wife, pray to God to take out that spirit from you, have a plan to settle the debts and live within your means.
Know that you will have to endure during the time of the payment process.
I hope you see and read this and it helps you or someone else.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Kayodeblaze(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
With due respect Sir! You said you don't have anyone or anywhere to run to Who are those you're flexing? Are they ghost? Just curious

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Zico777(m): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

Right now I am in deep hole of debts from these loan apps. Can you imagine someone taking loans from more than 10 apps? Yes that someone is me.

Presently if I should add up all the loans it will be close or more than 500k. The annoying thing is this is like 3yrs now I have been struggling with these apps.

I once was able to clear all the loans but like a dog going back to it's vomit, I still went back to them (I seriously need delivarence).

Why I'm so ashamed of myself is because I didn't take these loans mostly because I don't have a good source of income but because I don't know how to save and I am very extravagantly wasteful. I loving feeling rich, I can buy beer and flex anyone those I know and those I don't.

I seriously don't know how to come out of this mess I dragged myself into. Because these loan apps will only give you 7days loan with very high interest. I have been servicing these loans throughout last year and I don't want to continue this year.

I have already spent more than 200k this month alone on interest alone because I have to borrow again to be able to pay others.

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

I'm even scared to add the total but this my current reality. Virtually all are 7days loan.

I don't know how a sane human being can get to this stage, I don't want to attribute anything to anyone or some village people. This is my owing making, and I have been living with this burden for long. I was hoping to get a job that will pay me like 500k at once but none for now.

I dont even know what next to do. I have alot of other responsibilities to cater for.

I don't even have friends or relatives I can run to. I am writing this because I deserve all the insults in the whole world. I deserve to the stoned. Though I will never take my life because of this, God forbid but I can't grow with these on my neck and it's really weighing me down.

I know you guys will come for my head but I'm already in this shot so I will accept any insult. But please if someone can say something to help me a little I will appreciate.

Wish I can get a counselor or therapist who can help me because I'm scared that even if I suffer and clear these I might not learn my lesson because it has happened before.

What can I do please?

OP, in all honesty I so much love your honesty.

The fact that u admitted that u messed up,

that's the first way to getting help and also forstalling a future recurrence.

I am in support of what a contributor

suggested that u should seek friends &

families out for an interest free loans if not my brother these your loans will keep accumulating in interests o if u don't clear them off in time.

Best wishes!
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Jeffy1206(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Cheers.
did you add their outrageous interests? grin cheesy grin
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Tzar(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Calm down bro! It is not irredeemable. As long as you
1. Truly learn from these mistakes
2. Stop living a fake life
3. Open up to your wife about your predicament and REAL financial status
4. Sacrifice seriously to repay the current loans
5. To learn to save, get a carpenter to make a local piggy bank for you. Everytime money comes in, put a part in it.
6. Never borrow money to do anything that is not life treathening to you or your immediate family
7. Learn to say NO to people when ask for money that you don't have
8. Don't be ashamed to ask family and friends to help you if they can. Don't feel bad if they don't. It is their money and you are not entitled to it.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by pinkguy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Some one will be victim after reading your post
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by maridrug(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

In a nutshell, you will need some body(ies) to relieve you financially.
May your Creator let you find on this platform Sha.
Also try FB etal.
Use loan dey flex, ko gel Lara temi ni (I am not comfortable with the piece)
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Dannydapper: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Baba me & U Dey the same shoes like this only be sey I no use mine do extravagant life... I use ham run my school clearance since I no get helper or source cuz my catering job no dey too pay like that... Make God help us. Mine na over 120k already

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Mom007(f): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Cheers.
grin grin
E di very wucked, ezioku!
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by ultimateprof: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
For you to have managed this problem all this while, you're a strong man. No matter how bad a situation is there is still something good about it.
Guy, you're a legend.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by purpleicious(f): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Only you can advice yourself oo
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Tonytonex(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
First thing, stop borrowing.

Next, stop trying to act richer than you are. Those you are trying to impress don't truly care.

In addition, is your wife in on your finances and vice versa? If no, it is time to bring one another up on finances. Draw family budgets together, pay each other (some percentage of the monthly income not more than 10% each) so that you can actually flex when you need to without been scared of spending monies you need to explain.

Then, see if you can get a loan from family members/friends to pay off the loan sharks while you work a realistic budget in paying back.

Lastly, think of investment and savings. An easy way to start might be some percentage of your income to annuity, some to an education fund for the kids, some to some regular savings, some to stocks, and some you can play around with (crypto, forever etc) or extra savings if you can't take risk.

Over all, be accountable to one another. The openess is truly needed.
Borrow, but only to invest in a sure profitable business or in an emergency.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Lavisha(f): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
This borrow-borrow attitude is a spiritual thing.
I have a friend of such, my friend is badder than the OP. He can borrow anything, if he doesn't borrow- He will die.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Amplifiedking: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

Know this n have peace.
It's cost more to pretend that u have money.
I believe u bin dey try impress some oloshos at then.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Leshyne(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Few suggestions

1. Fake your death
2. Change your name
3. Claim insanity (I think this will work)

Am sure if you are ingenious, one of these may work for you.

NB: They normally do arrest and jail if they believe you wanna abscond.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by abbaashiru(m): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Cheers.
this is cruel grin grin
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by dollytino4real(f): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Firsttimeroooo:

Please, never ever borrow money for your petty business with these loan sharks.

It will never end well.

High interest with few days to pay.
money no go fall from sky so we need it
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by dollytino4real(f): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Resurgent2016:

Dont make the mistake of using these kind of high-interest short term loan for business. It will most likely end in tears
ok thanks
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by writeprof(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

Stop using android phones for the next 6 months after or as you clear the debts.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by WorkSage: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
Alright

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by onunwa21(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Continue
Man must flexi!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Where Is X-pression Located? / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros / Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.