Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself (57048 Views)

FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers / How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Degunners(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2022
ibechris:
This is the time to prioritised your loan seriously and as a married man, inform your wife about it. Marriage is like a football team,if the team does not play well,the coach being the Head of the team will bear the brunt. Now,u are the Head of the family and u are facing the consequences now.

Remember a closed mouth is a close destiny therefore,leave ego or fake life now it will rather aggravate your problem. The more you borrow from one app to pay another app, it will end up elongating your loan from one week to another another to even months thereby compounding your interest at your peril.
What it means is that you are simply not getting money from your source to pay off those liabilities but loans.

Draw out a plan and start paying off these loans starting with the smallest amount.

GOOD LUCK TO U.

Thanks
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by bigjackass: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

I have some few stuffs I can sell but my wife is the issue because I keep denying of taking any loan whenever she gets any message from them because I used her account to borrow from palmcredit.

She and my baby traveled and I'm tempted to dispose some few things like my home theatre, gen and fridge.

For me I don't mind selling everything to clear these debts and start over because I believe within six months I should be able to replace everything.

How do I handle my wife is my main concern because I have been lying to her
It's either you just tell her you took a loan long time ago or you lie once again and tell her that you sold the items because of crypto business or something and you lost all. She will be annoyed at the absence of those items but all will be forgiven when things go back to normal. Just try.

4 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Dreytonisback(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2022
Just 500k you they complain , they do do , they jump jump , they shake shake waist

First of all try to get some chills , act like you owe nobody
Concentrate on life as if you owe no one , keep your registered line away , to avoid their calls
Debtor no dey go jail, na so my Edo people talk am , if u go jail who go pay?

Here's the stupid thing about debt fears, you completely forget how to get the solution, you only think of who can help you with the money or borrow you whereas nobody send u message

Stop that fake life of trying to impress any mfvcker
Getting won't even help bc the pay is shit
Omo I no know wetin to tell u oo

Abi u no get property wey u fit sell wey reach 500k ?
Sell am , ask ur friends make Dem come use style rob your for night and pack away the properties make ur woman no suspect u grin grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:
I just need someone to scold me badly, maybe it will help me get sense.

Seriously I can't just believe at my age I still do the things I do.

Right now I am in deep hole of debts from these loan apps. Can you imagine someone taking loans from more than 10 apps? Yes that someone is me.

Presently if I should add up all the loans it will be close or more than 500k. The annoying thing is this is like 3yrs now I have been struggling with these apps.

I once was able to clear all the loans but like a dog going back to it's vomit, I still went back to them (I seriously need delivarence).

Why I'm so ashamed of myself is because I didn't take these loans mostly because I don't have a good source of income but because I don't know how to save and I am very extravagantly wasteful. I loving feeling rich, I can buy beer and flex anyone those I know and those I don't.

Thought getting married will help but for where like I got worst after that.

I seriously don't know how to come out of this mess I dragged myself into. Because these loan apps will only give you 7days loan with very high interest. I have been servicing these loans throughout last year and I don't want to continue this year.

I have already spent more than 200k this month alone on interest alone because I have to borrow again to be able to pay others.

I'm owing the following apps:
1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
5. Palm credit 70k and counting this is long over due.
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

I'm even scared to add the total but this my current reality. Virtually all are 7days loan.

I don't know how a sane human being can get to this stage, I don't want to attribute anything to anyone or some village people. This is my owing making, and I have been living with this burden for long. I was hoping to get a job that will pay me like 500k at once but none for now.

I dont even know what next to do. I have alot of other responsibilities to cater for.

I don't even have friends or relatives I can run to. I am writing this because I deserve all the insults in the whole world. I deserve to the stoned. Though I will never take my life because of this, God forbid but I can't grow with these on my neck and it's really weighing me down.

I can't remember when last I genuinely smiled or laughed.

I'm determined to find a way to over come this problem. That's why I'm here.

I know you guys will come for my head but I'm already in this shot so I will accept any insult. But please if someone can say something to help me a little I will appreciate.

I'm not breathing fine but I'm currently harvesting what I planted.

Wish I can get a counselor or therapist who can help me because I'm scared that even if I suffer and clear these I might not learn my lesson because it has happened before.

What can I do please?

First thing first you need therapy, try to go to the nearest government hospital to get one. You also need a financial advisor. That being said since you said in your post that you have a good income, I suggest you go to one of the other financial institutions to consolidate your loan into one. If your income can take it, your loan would be approved and they would buy over your existing loans, you will be remitting your repayment monthly but that's if your credit score is not bad. But I heard some don't use credit report. Now after successfully getting a financial institution to buy over your loans, you must be disciplined and be strong willed so you don't go back to borrowing from those apps else, you're setting yourself up for failure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Kutunban: 9:13am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

I have some few stuffs I can sell but my wife is the issue because I keep denying of taking any loan whenever she gets any message from them because I used her account to borrow from palmcredit.

She and my baby traveled and I'm tempted to dispose some few things like my home theatre, gen and fridge.

For me I don't mind selling everything to clear these debts and start over because I believe within six months I should be able to replace everything.

How do I handle my wife is my main concern because I have been lying to her

Tell her the truth, that's why she is your wife. "Tell the truth and it will set you free". Your major challenge is low self esteem, I use to sponsor friends too extravagantly. But in my case I don't collect loans but very wasteful and I had to reprimand myself, I was also into Marijuana and Alcohol l but I didn't want to end up being a low life and I had to quit although it wasn't easy at first but I don't want to fail my daughter as a father. Discard your smart phone for a certain period except if you use it for work, open up and talk to your wife. Cut your social hangout with friends, it's not easy but visualize yourself when you don't have such means of income in coming years. I hope you find the help you are looking for.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Degunners(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

First thing first you need therapy, try to go to the nearest government hospital to get one. You also need a financial advisor. That being said since you said in your post that you have a good income, I suggest you go to one of the other financial institutions to consolidate your loan into one. If your income can take it, your loan would be approved and they would buy over your existing loans, you will be remitting your repayment monthly but that's if your credit score is not bad. But I heard some don't use credit report. Now after successfully getting a financial institution to buy over your loans, you must be disciplined and be strong willed so you don't go back to borrowing from those apps else, you're setting yourself up for failure.

Thanks. Do you know any of these financial institution I can approach to consolidate my loans. I have to get the therapy, not just because of the loan but to sort out the root cause of the problem.

I grew up in a home where we couldn't afford most things and I so much hated it, so I really don't know how to handle lack.

4 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Double0h7(f): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

OK will try this. Thanks

The underlying issue seems to stem from low self esteem and self worth. You're trying to impress people and appear more than you are which is something you could work on and change.

The problem isn't the debts because you will pay them off but then you will borrow again. You need to get to the root of the problem which is "why do you do this?"

You need therapy to understand yourself and once you get it then you'll move past it.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Degunners(m): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Kutunban:

Tell her the truth, that's why she is your wife. "Tell the truth and it will set you free". Your major challenge is low self esteem, I use to sponsor friends too extravagantly. But in my case I don't collect loans but very wasteful and I had to reprimand myself, I was also into Marijuana and Alcohol but I didn't want to end up being a low life. Discard your smart phone for a certain period except if you use it for work.

I don't think I have low self esteem. I just don't know how to say know. I'm this kind of person that has free hands I can give out my last kobo just to make someone happy to my self detriment.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Ifeoluwav(f): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2022
This is serious
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Kutunban: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

I don't think I have low self esteem. I just don't know how to say know. I'm this kind of person that has free hands I can give out my last kobo just to make someone happy to my self detriment.

I understand your personality bro, I use to be like you, I was an impulsive spender and why I said low self esteem is because then I spend so people will know I'm not broke, random people and friends ask for financial favours and I seldomly say no, but it was affecting me. Bro if you love your family learn to say no and discard your smart phone, talk to your wife about your current challenges, in my case my wife helped me to recover from my misery. If you can get a loan from a friend or a bank that you can service for a minimum of one year then I'll suggest you get that to clear those loans while you service that single loan from your income and try to live below your means, I know it's difficult.

6 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by NoToPile: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2022
Seek therapy, talk to someone to identify the root cause.

Tell your wife

If possible stop using an android phone when you sort these current loan .

Cut of those you hangout with.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Degunners(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Okay. I have to use smart phone because of my line of work. I will find a way to tell my wife and seek therapy
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Onyeka2019: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Just go buy coffin so when you die they bury you straight
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by SurvivorM(f): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Bad
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Indispensable85(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Your total debt is N527k.
Cheers.

Hahahahahahahaha... .

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2022
falcon01:
Next, stop trying to act richer than you are. Those you are trying to impress don't truly care.

This is important

Another post that makes me happy to be a member of nairaland.

Gets to the point, no long grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Promise47(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Stop taking loan for this Apps u only put ur self in more trouble

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Slynation(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Lol... This is quite serious, Anyways since you haven't acknowledge the fact to stop the habit, because you said you might find yourself going back after clearing the bills, it means you ain't ready yet...!! So enjoy!!

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Noticed that Carbon and Branch aren't on the list.

All others are there.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by seyz91(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy
matrix199:
And we were insulting Buhari for collecting some loans from China.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by ebuka10box(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

Right now I am in deep hole of debts from these loan apps. Can you imagine someone taking loans from more than 10 apps? Yes that someone is me.

Presently if I should add up all the loans it will be close or more than 500k. The annoying thing is this is like 3yrs now I have been struggling with these apps.

I once was able to clear all the loans but like a dog going back to it's vomit, I still went back to them (I seriously need delivarence).

Why I'm so ashamed of myself is because I didn't take these loans mostly because I don't have a good source of income but because I don't know how to save and I am very extravagantly wasteful. I loving feeling rich, I can buy beer and flex anyone those I know and those I don't.

I seriously don't know how to come out of this mess I dragged myself into. Because these loan apps will only give you 7days loan with very high interest. I have been servicing these loans throughout last year and I don't want to continue this year.

I have already spent more than 200k this month alone on interest alone because I have to borrow again to be able to pay others.

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

I'm even scared to add the total but this my current reality. Virtually all are 7days loan.

I don't know how a sane human being can get to this stage, I don't want to attribute anything to anyone or some village people. This is my owing making, and I have been living with this burden for long. I was hoping to get a job that will pay me like 500k at once but none for now.

I dont even know what next to do. I have alot of other responsibilities to cater for.

I don't even have friends or relatives I can run to. I am writing this because I deserve all the insults in the whole world. I deserve to the stoned. Though I will never take my life because of this, God forbid but I can't grow with these on my neck and it's really weighing me down.

I know you guys will come for my head but I'm already in this shot so I will accept any insult. But please if someone can say something to help me a little I will appreciate.

Wish I can get a counselor or therapist who can help me because I'm scared that even if I suffer and clear these I might not learn my lesson because it has happened before.

What can I do please?

my bro I understand ur pain,no reason am, e be like say Dem do me for loan app though I used those apps to solve some ish . It will be well

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Loans are addictive to indisciplined people.

It’s not a crime to take a loan bt when it becomes ur survival strategy where u are struggling to pay back u have a very serious problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by southpole: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2022
you are just like Nigeria, borrowing even when there is no need to

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by ImoleNaija: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2022
#500k from loan sharks? Lobatan angry

Dreytonisback:
Abi u no get property wey u fit sell wey reach 500k ?
Sell am , ask ur friends make Dem come use style rob your for night and pack away the properties make ur woman no suspect u grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by seyz91(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy you even get time to sum it up
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Your total debt is N527k.
Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by toujurs: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2022
I can't take up to that amount as a loan, but i sure do need deliverance from taking loan and learn to live within what i could afford

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by instinct57vm(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

What did you with the money you collected?
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

1,Get a side hustle

2.Pay off the loans with money from side hustle

3.TIme to start budgetting . Budget well

(Fellow user of loan app speaking...though my getting into the trap had more to do with issues beyond my control knocking my finances)

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by obinoral1179(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2022
izywzy:
I earn about 120k a month and spend double of that on drugs and alcohol every month which means I must take loan almost every time.
May God save us from our DEMONS

Some people own na gamble, some na women and some na all join.
brother I won't lie to you you need to give your life to Christ and your life will be structure in a way that will amaze you...

4 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by olufunmi01(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2022
Brother, immediately you realize you are your own problem, the solution is half way. Ask yourself first, is this how I will live a sensible life ?. The loans I have been taking, has it changed my life?. Taking of loans from these apps draw you closer to grave each day because of high BP you would develop realizing you have a debt to pay. I will advise you to live base on your pocket, no extravagant lifestyle, quit trying to show off. Pay their money and delete the apps. Have a plan for what you earn. Ireeee oo

4 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by ledaman: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2022
You are supposed to be P.A to Buhari on loan matters grin

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Calicoe: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2022
This one wants to bambam and chill with the big Boyz. Dorime nor be for people wen dey take loan oo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.