Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others (4808 Views)

Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. / How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Roland17(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
@natasha
only people who have been abused truly know the trauma they go through, but the courage to relate ur experience is the first step to heal ur heart, so many children are abused on daily basis, evrywhere, infact no place is safe anymore, but i appreciate ur courage, that experience has made u a better and stronger woman, thanks for sharing, u r well appreciated.
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2011
Roland17:

@natasha
only people who have been abused truly know the trauma they go through, but the courage to relate your experience is the first step to heal your heart, so many children are abused on daily basis, evrywhere, infact no place is safe anymore, but i appreciate your courage, that experience has made u a better and stronger woman, thanks for sharing, u r well appreciated.
and you are very much welcomed smiley and yes it has made me stronger People are afraid to share for different reasons , some because the trauma is already too much some because they are scared, others because of what society will say about them, I kept silent not because of fear but because of what people would say as I was the social prefect in school then and I had gone through so many scandals in school lolz if I had spoken then I would have given myself to the dogs to tear me apart so I decided to let it pass,okay you might be wondering now well I was molested in school by my classmate
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Roland17(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2011
@natasha
shit, it happened in secondary school? thats why i said no where is safe anymore, especially for kids and young minds, i wish pple can come out of their shells and tell their stories at the right time, knowing the right time to speak out is also very important. i had a friend in my university days back in Nigeria, she was always shy, and always felt inferior, was always on her own, it happened she was sexually abused by her step brother who was 7 years older at the time it happened, after she opened up to me with a lot of tears, she told me, she felt like a heavy burden has just left her soul.
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2011
"Roland jeez that was bad well its true opening up work wonders and it serves as medicine to emotional pain as for me I got over it very fast because he didn't succeed in penetrating so I was lucky but still I will not forget what he did , anyway its in the past and to tell you the truth I have forgiven him even though he never asked for it
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Roland17(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
waoooo, nice to know u have forgiven him, not everyone would, he should be living with the guilt for the rest of his life. thanks for sharing ur experience with me, u are appreciated.
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2011
lolz the last time I checked you have said enough ''thank you's'' lolz smiley
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Roland17(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
u live in Nigeria?
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
Yes and you?
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by 190: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2011
smh undecided
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
what is it again? undecided
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Roland17(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
@natasha
I moved to the states (Virginia) this year, its been a great experience.
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Roland17(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
@natasha
my family lives around Ipaja area, command to be precise, i miss them dearly, how about u?
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by 190: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
smdh undecided
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2011
wow that's great well I'm still with my family cheesy
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by r231(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
undecided
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Roland17(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2011
if u don't mind, i hope we an have a chat someday?
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Roland17(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2011
@natasha
if u don't mind, can we possibly haave a chat at ur convenience?
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
okay dokey no problemo
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Mynd44: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hey antbody ever seen the movie SLEEPLESS IN SEATLE? Because i think another CHICKFLICK is on right on this thread
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by upendo98(f): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2011
The beginning of the great tribulation. Wheres is my bible.
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Roland17(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
@natasha
wats ur most convenient medium for a private chat?
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2011
what's yours? lolz i'm free now
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Mynd44: 12:09am On Jun 19, 2011
‚‚POPCORN needed and A BUCKET
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2011
^^like don't you eat anything else? undecided
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Roland17(m): 12:25am On Jun 19, 2011
@natasha
I prefer the yahoo messenger, do u mind?
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2011
lolz heavens be praised I've logged in so yep its possible
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Mynd44: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^like don't you eat anything else? undecided

What else can i eat when some  serious drama is ABOUT to unfold or is unfolding? And oh, the BUCKET is for the GUY's tears when you eventually turn him down so please answer his question.
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 12:38am On Jun 19, 2011
^^and i wonder how you always meet the drama?  undecided grin cheesy how about eating a bowl of tomatoes   angry angry grin grin cheesy
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Roland17(m): 12:55am On Jun 19, 2011
@natasha
how can i possibly get ur messenger ID?
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Mynd44: 1:07am On Jun 19, 2011
@NATASHA, Them Tomatoes don't have that DRAMATIC TASTE
Re: Are U Heart Broken? Abused? Lets Hear Your Story, It Could Heal And Help Others by Natasha2(f): 1:28am On Jun 19, 2011
@Roland, post yours

@Mynd who told you? try it, it works for me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top / Woman Asks 100 Men She Met On The Street For Sex....... / What Does This Girl Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.