Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Are Women Always Emotional About Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Always Emotional About Sex? (619 Views)

But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Always Emotional About Sex? by Lindaa97(f): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2022
This is a statement people make a lot about women being emotional beings about everything…. There was this broadcast message on WhatsApp about women being so emotional about sex and they cannot cheat on a partner they love. Have you met me, I really get a bit pissed when I see kinds of stuff that men sort of have an upper hand at cheating because they cannot attach emotions to sex, a man will have affairs outside marriage or relationship and still love their partner so much better same goes for women too.
I think the back story of all this is coupled with the fact that men see women as the weaker sex... bruv we love sex way more than you guys we are just super great at being discreet and if you know a closed relationship is not working for you conveniently grab an open relationship because there will always be that person out there who wants just the exact same thing as you or very close to what you have in mind.
Except men enjoy the hide and seek game is cheating which I don’t see the point in it why not be super happy with your partner in an open relationship than be sneaky about it. Not everyone is programmed to be into monogamy... a bit of this and that thus make the world go round.
So allow women to enjoy their sexual life and do not label them promiscuous or a freak.
Life is beautiful…
Re: Are Women Always Emotional About Sex? by Palazee(m): 11:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Patiently waiting for nairaland council of SIMPs grin

Re: Are Women Always Emotional About Sex? by Godada(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Are Women Always Emotional About Sex? by Premiumwriter: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
Of course we know women love sex more.

But What is the point of this post
Re: Are Women Always Emotional About Sex? by josephevergreen(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
What your point pls Op

(1) (Reply)

What Do Yoruba Men Like? / Sex Is Sweet, But....... / As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.