Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Just Collected My International Passport - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Collected My International Passport (67930 Views)

That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Iamajala: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Uzomacharles:

What's the difference btw two of them please?

That passport can only carry him within west Africa, whereas with visa inside the passport he can travel to anywhere in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Uzomacharles: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Iamajala:

That passport can only carry him within west Africa, whereas with visa inside the passport he can travel to anywhere in the world.

Thanks
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by donem: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
BlackyOne:
Nor vex ooo, na Ecowas passport be this, not international passport. Na only west African countries you fit enter with this one... Sorry ehn
It's the same thing with international passport
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by DrinkWater10: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
juniorstar:
You wanna see my gadamn fuccking passpo??
Brother please do you have a link to this joke by "Igodye"?
I've been searching for it for long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by donem: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lambarry1:
We wey we get passport since 19 kokoro we never get visa go anywhere, na you wey receive virgin passport yesterday dey feel say you don jakpa. I sorry for you.
The Oil for everybody head the different.

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by juniorstar(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
DrinkWater10:

Brother please do you have a link to this joke by "Igodye"?
I've been searching for it for long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSgN104an6Q

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by theamazonguru(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Anything make Nigerians mumu vote that Tinubu
I go japa commot leave this country like bros op
My own passport dey with me steadily
Infact he dey on top my table

If I hear am ...na to just pick am up...then zoom out of the country...even if na turkey or Cyprus or Georgia i go enter

Do you plan drinking that oiyel?
Na Ofe Manu I know say dem sabi eat plenty oil. Are you an Ofe Manu ?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by ThugBoy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Before your japa leave Nigeria make sure you build a house wey you go stay Incase you fall back. E nor still easy to stay other countries. Anybody wey vote for any old criminals as president na Sango/Jakuta go kill that person.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Yinksy09(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations to you. Na all of us go japa because this Na new year and time to explore

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by donem: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
porthouse7:
always on guard my 3rd passport, am always on d move
Something like that! You the always on the move true true
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by mexxyaaron(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Normal cost for 64page is 38k
32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria

Hello bro,in which state did you get the passport at.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Naijayouth(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
kurlz:

We are not in the place to harness those natural resources. It's those in charge of the nation's finance that have the resources and finance to do that effectively, but since the leaders are sick and selfish, many citizens then take solace in relocating. If I have my way this year I will Japa.
safe journey.
Those in charge may not always be the ones to harness the resources .
It may belong to private individuals.

Just imagine crude oil was discovered in your father's compound. cheesy
That is the advantage of capitalism.

The truth is Nigeria has resources, but.even the government seems to be blind or ignorant about this fact and can't even harness it.
For example, Shouldn't Nigeria, being Africa's largest producer of oil have at least one consistent functioning refinery?

Also,don't say you are not in the place to harness this resources, of course you are,but no man takes the world overnight,and you have to be smart

See Dangote for example, he keeps getting richer and keeps getting favour from the government.

It's not as if the government cares for Dangote.But he's gonna pay more taxes in a year than what most Nigerians will pay in their lifetime. And make plenty donations for police vehicles and IDPs.

The government will let Dangote do what he wants to a certain extent because they will benefit.

In summary, you just have to be smart wether you're home or abroad.
If you are not smart,nothing will ever change irrespective of where you are.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Ferdinandu(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

Na so all these IPOB boys wey full Europe pepper us with their passport and visa when they wanted to travel out but when they reached there and realised that there is no free lunch anywhere they turn around disturbing us with Nigeria must break slogan. Travel if you must but don't be like IPOB in diaspora boys
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by DrinkWater10: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Orch1981:

Tell me where you want to travel to let me adice you Abit because we have seen it all
Canada or the United States
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Tingotoe: 2:09am On Jan 14, 2022
UTILITYMAY:

Please I sent you a mail. I need the connect please. Can you please check your mail?
Okay
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by AutoChick4U(f): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2022
BigDawsNet:

As both Nigerian citizens we are... how sure my packages will get to my destination without stories cheesy
I dont take what aint given. My code my honour wink

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by AutoChick4U(f): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It's family recipe
The aroma from the leaves to the moi moi is very astonishing wink

You should try making one with the common long leaves...
I dont know how to tie it. D mix will probably pour
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by gforce5: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Don't mind the joker! He and the 500 clowns who liked his post don't understand how immigration works. Having a Nigerian passport without is visa is pointless. As long as you only possess a Nigerian passport, you need a visa to travel everywhere with the exception of other countries in West Africa. There are thousands if not millions of Nigerians with a passport but have never even crossed the seme border to Benin. Right now, many countries are denying visas to Nigerians. If he had, say, a South African passport, one could understand. The level of ignorant people in this forum is astonishing.
shevchenko:

Looks like this guy is an illiterate. Having a passport dont mean you can travel .you need a Visa and no nation is ready to give Nigerians Visa
U should have gone to get a namibian or equatorial Guinea passport

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by kurlz(f): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Naijayouth:
safe journey.
Those in charge may not always be the ones to harness the resources .
It may belong to private individuals.

Just imagine crude oil was discovered in your father's compound. cheesy
That is the advantage of capitalism.

The truth is Nigeria has resources, but.even the government seems to be blind or ignorant about this fact and can't even harness it.
For example, Shouldn't Nigeria, being Africa's largest producer of oil have at least one consistent functioning refinery?

Also,don't say you are not in the place to harness this resources, of course you are,but no man takes the world overnight,and you have to be smart

See Dangote for example, he keeps getting richer and keeps getting favour from the government.

It's not as if the government cares for Dangote.But he's gonna pay more taxes in a year than what most Nigerians will pay in their lifetime. And make plenty donations for police vehicles and IDPs.

The government will let Dangote do what he wants to a certain extent because they will benefit.

In summary, you just have to be smart wether you're home or abroad.
If you are not smart,nothing will ever change irrespective of where you are.

If such natural resources are being discovered in your compound or community the government lay claims to them. Don't you know?
And If you start a small business before you even break even tax will kill you, speaking from what I know, no source of power supply for manufacturing businesses, almost all your resources are being consumed on energy(fuel and generator) see it takes divine intervention for things to work in the present day Nigeria.
Dangote did not start in this present day dispensation, all those rich people and business men and women, Alakija, Adenuga... They did not start in this dispensation. If Nigeria will work some things have to be put in order.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Tukor1759: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

you no open the passport o,how sure is your own?

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by BigDawsNet: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
AutoChick4U:
I dont know how to tie it. D mix will probably pour

It's on YouTube

"How to tie moi moi with leave" cheesy grin

Learn it now oh .. your future hubby may demand for it time to time
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by AutoChick4U(f): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It's on YouTube

"How to tie moi moi with leave" cheesy grin

Learn it now oh .. your future hubby may demand for it time to time
He'd have to manage foil or moi moi tin
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by BigDawsNet: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
AutoChick4U:
He'd have to manage foil or moi moi tin

Goodluck dear wink
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by AutoChick4U(f): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Goodluck dear wink
Thank you
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Naijayouth(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
kurlz:

If such natural resources are being discovered in your compound or community the government lay claims to them. Don't you know?
And If you start a small business before you even break even tax will kill you, speaking from what I know, no source of power supply for manufacturing businesses, almost all your resources are being consumed on energy(fuel and generator) see it takes divine intervention for things to work in the present day Nigeria.
Dangote did not start in this present day dispensation, all those rich people and business men and women, Alakija, Adenuga... They did not start in this dispensation. If Nigeria will work some things have to be put in order.
you are right .
But wealth can still be built in this dispensation.
You just have to be smart.
Even if Dangote and co did not acquire their wealth in this dispensation, They sustained it and became more wealthier in this dispensation.
What was their secret?
"Smartness and right application of knowledge"
Have you read this book? "The richest man in Babylon"
In one if it's chapter contains the five laws of gold.
If you read this book and many others ,you will realise wealth can be built in any dispensation.

The government can only cheat you if you don't know your rights , ignore you when you have nothing to offer and defraud you if you are scared of them.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Tingotoe: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
UTILITYMAY:

Please I sent you a mail. I need the connect please. Can you please check your mail?
Sir I can't access the email account I used to register this moniker. You will have to drop your WhatsApp number or someother platform Link

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Doulaman:
Get High definition Movies in;
*64gb flash - cartoon single and series for kids.
*500gb External hard drive - Action 2021 movies, Comedy, Korean,Drama, Cartoon.
*1tb External hard drive- Action Movies,Anime, Cartoon series, Comedy,Drama, Korean, Sci-fi,Horror.
You can as well request for old Movies
But can be sent to any location.
Call: ∅.8.l.5.3.7.8.3.l.∅.6

I've been seeing this advert for a while. Do you update with current movies? Which year is the most current movie there? The series, are they completed ones or the ones still ongoing? How much is it?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by MsFaith: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

That's just it. This is the main reason people want to leave the country. We are trying to survive life in Nigeria we are actually not living life.

Our economical and political problems are too many to stay focused on living your life to the fullest, doing things that make you happy and still living fine.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Tingotoe:
Sir I can't access the email account I used to register this moniker. You will have to drop your WhatsApp number or someother platform Link

Alright Sir!
Here is my WhatsApp: 08022895100
Thank you.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by drunkpunk(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Le2money:
What does this mean.....let me see if I can do this

Make we enter WhatsApp 08033170403

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.