Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Just Collected My International Passport - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Collected My International Passport (67883 Views)

That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by bakesntakes(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please I need some information from you, how much did it cost you and how long did it take to get yours.

I'm planning to renew mine, but I heard the price on the NIS portal is different from what you'll pay when you get to the passport office
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Skmoda360(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:
So because you collect passport don guarantee you japa? grin

A lot don expire for people hand o

Well, I wish you best of luck
I even don damaged mine by mistake but i go run another this month....
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by michealdeco: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations

God's willing I will get mine this year
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Greatdand007(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

No be person way get money Dey japa
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oyiboman69:
I guess you meant to say 'rue'....
Thanks for the correction. Corrected
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by UTILITYMAY(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tingotoe:
Collected mine about a month ago ad I paid 38k for 5 years 64 pages. I also didn't follow the official procedure for which I'm not proud of but our country is rotten to the core

Please I sent you a mail. I need the connect please. Can you please check your mail?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Bobloco: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
See what Tinubu presidential ambition is causing us

Every one preparing for a mass exodus from the country if at the end of the day Tinubu becomes president. Chai!
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Almaigaa:

You be IGBO Boy, why celebrate the collection of Nigerian Passport, why didn't you opt for BIAFRAN Passport? grin grin grin grin
Obviously because Biafra has not been granted freedom as an independent nation. It's still a struggle.
I expect you to know that.

Besides, be sensible enough to know that some is against Tinubu becoming the president of Nigeria doesn't make him/her Igbo. Choice of leadership should ideally be beyond ethicity. Ask those from North East or even Katsina State.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

Congrats ,we wey still dey na God we dey
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by DJInfluence: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria
It takes 2 to tango. Just saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by kelmicheal: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Almaigaa:

You be IGBO Boy, why celebrate the collection of Nigerian Passport, why didn't you opt for BIAFRAN Passport? grin grin grin grin
Hey! This one harsho
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by foreshore(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
ablejesus26:

Wrong bro!
All you need do is ensure that you travel legally.
Your chances of surviving over there are overwhelming higher than a country of black evils �
I never fancied living my land to go to another man's land,but if that oloju opkolor wins.
I will leave with my Family.
My sister even recently moved to Finland.

Tell me more
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by olatunjin(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
I did mine 75k express. 64pages at Ikoyi recently,this country is a mess. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
If una like make una plan to japa na lieee the day una go enter plane e no go start either fuel finish or the engine go knock, nobody go japa go anywhere, we die here!

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by CadetFrancis: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please what's the difference between 64 page and 32 page ?
NotoriousBiggyS:

Normal cost for 64page is 38k
32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Resurgent2016: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Babastrong:
OP, May God favour your decision.
as per me, i don't usually complain of hard circumstances. I make use of them. Infact the current situation of nigeria is a blessing if you know what you are doing.
This is analysis of how i made my over 1million last year.
i cultivated 10acres of maize and soya beans(mix planting).
after harveting, i was able to get this:
35bags of maize, 12bags of soyabeans(it was late before i planted it, it would've yielded more).
income on the output.
maize= 35x#30000= #1,050000.
soyabeans 12x#50000= 600,000.
total income= #1650000.
total expenses=#275000. Including ploughing each acre@7000. Herbicides and labourers.
the profit made=#1375000.
i don't quit this business soon.
MAY GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE.

We hear you...and prices of locally produce food items have trippled in some cases. Abeg leave that matter and just keep praying that kidnappers and herdsmen dont meet you in that farm

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Iamlakexide(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Contact me if you need your passport sharp sharp. 1week max
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by evolution4434: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
A sure travel agent i know is Lightsspeed travels. It is easy and maybe cheap. You can research them on their website and social handles, and thank me later.
Hashabiah:
Nice one .

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by madukaanaya(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
lie lie we die here no be only us go see tinubu tenure
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by deltateam: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Hahaha. Unfortunately that's not an international passport as it can't take you outside Africa.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by AutoChick4U(f): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:
angry If I Sand you left!

Your mate are dere collecting Yankee/Japan/Canadian Passport... You are here showing us naija passport

Anyway, A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step...

With the grace of God...you will join us too here..Sha come with plenty naija food and less clothes
I can waybill Nigerian food to you if thats what you craving
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by ahaika23: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nice one! I couldn’t endure naija with that useless Buhari. As soon as he collect second tenure, na so I collect my visa leave the country for him. If dem like make dem put Buhari pro max, na dem sabi.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Johncuppa(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
MFORC:
2023 still far brotherly, if you wan japa leave Naija to add value to your self. Tinubu no fit be president of Nigeria the odds are too high.
Seriously.
I don't know why I'm not doubting his failure.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by fweshbobo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
I applied and got mine same day. I spent 65k, then extra 5k for appreciation to the officers that helped me process it in less than 6 hrs

It's just about how much you're willing to spend for it
Clintifydan:

Bro what was the total cost before getting it? Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by lereinter(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Had it been it's US or UK passport you hold now it's worth over celebrating

Want to japa with nigeria passport, well it's well

Nobody should vote apc again especially in 2023 that's it
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by planetx: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Passport doesn't guarantee visa and visa doesn't guarantee success in life.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by tellwisdom: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:

No doubt bro

I'm just joking with the fella grin

It's all about step!... In less Dan a decade...he will be holding a new foreign passport

Easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Mom007(f): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Anything make Nigerians mumu vote that Tinubu
I go japa commot leave this country like bros op
My own passport dey with me steadily
Infact he dey on top my table

If I hear am ...na to just pick am up...then zoom out of the country...even if na turkey or Cyprus or Georgia i go enter
This is the most unhealthy looking meal I have seen in a while! Slawomir, I hope you sifted the oil out of that food before you started eating it and that you don't eat such oil dense foods often else na cholesterol problems naim you dey play with so ooo... This one no be enjoyment ooo shocked
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Babastrong(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=Resurgent2016 post=109336695]

We hear you...and prices of locally produce food items have trippled in some cases. Abeg leave that matter and just keep praying that kidnappers and herdsmen dont meet you in that farm[ We always pray to God to ease our affairs. As per fulani, we co-exist here peacefully. They can't try nonsense with us here.]
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Roma10: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
My face show
My shoe shine
Green na Green cheesy

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Babastrong(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=jesmond3945 post=109335259]thats what people make in 1 month in uk doing nothing.[ may God bless your work. Some are making yours in a week. I am satisfy with what i am making. Doing pretty good here. May God ease the affairs of nigerians.]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.