Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Just Collected My International Passport - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Collected My International Passport (67944 Views)

That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by kurlz(f): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Naijayouth:
you are right .
But wealth can still be built in this dispensation.
You just have to be smart.
Even if Dangote and co did not acquire their wealth in this dispensation, They sustained it and became more wealthier in this dispensation.
What was their secret?
"Smartness and right application of knowledge"
Have you read this book? "The richest man in Babylon"
In one if it's chapter contains the five laws of gold.
If you read this book and many others ,you will realise wealth can be built in any dispensation.

The government can only cheat you if you don't know your rights , ignore you when you have nothing to offer and defraud you if you are scared of them.

This present day Nigeria it doesn't work that way. Even with your knowledge and everything you will still be deprived of many things. Well I like your spirit. Make me wanna ask which sector are you?
Hope you are making the money in Nigeria as you claim its easy?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Naijayouth(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
kurlz:

This present day Nigeria it doesn't work that way. Even with your knowledge and everything you will still be deprived of many things. Well I like your spirit. Make me wanna ask which sector are you?
Hope you are making the money in Nigeria as you claim its easy?
I'm still a student.
But I'm into affiliate marketing.

Making money and being successful in Nigeria is not easy. But it is possible.
That is the summary of it all.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by kurlz(f): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2022
Naijayouth:
I'm still a student.

Thanks for your time.

Yes its possible. I agree
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2022
Naijayouth:
I'm still a student.

Thanks for your time.

which wich AM are u using clickbank or amazon, and are u using paid traffic
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Mcslize: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Normal cost for 64page is 38k
32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria

Nice one. I will apply for mine soon. How many years passport did you put in application for?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Gaddafi1: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

grin
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by DeltaBachelor(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
acemiliano:

I have a passport
I'm interested
You are quoting the wrong person boss
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by brijibs: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
princewarri1985:
I rather rellocate to sudan or kenya instead of cyprus or Georgia, turkey is managable though, instead of the aforementioned countries, why not travel to the bahamas? It"s visa free and visa on arrival, all you need is just a huge BTA with you. Nigeria is a hell hoe

How much exactly?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by princewarri1985: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
brijibs:

How much exactly?
It's been long i checked, but the last time i checked the flight ticket cost about 450k, but you can consult with your agent to help you with the right information, and for the BTA, with $500 or $1000 or even $2000, because the BTA is cash that you take with you and it has to be in dollars. Consult with any travel agent close to you and he will give you more info on that.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by GreenTrust: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
And do what in the Bahamas exactly?
princewarri1985:
It's been long i checked, but the last time i checked the flight ticket cost about 450k, but you can consult with your agent to help you with the right information, and for the BTA, with $500 or $1000 or even $2000, because the BTA is cash that you take with you and it has to be in dollars. Consult with any travel agent close to you and he will give you more info on that.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by princewarri1985: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2022
GreenTrust:
And do what in the Bahamas exactly?
You can go there to go look for congo meat (snail) or go set rabbit trap! Idiot, asking me useless question
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by KlassikBlack(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please, what other supporting document did you actually present, cus the ones I'm seeing on their portal get as e be

NotoriousBiggyS:

Normal cost for 64page is 38k
32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by tunboy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

I APPLIED FOR THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ON THE NIS PORTAL AND WHILE REGISTERING, I PICKED SAGAMU OGUN STATE AS THE PREFERRED PROCESSING STATE. BUT AFTER COMPLETING THE APPLICATION AND ABOUT TO PAY, IT CHANGED THE PROCESSING STATE TO NIS HQ, SAUKA, FCT ABUJA.

PLEASE, DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO TRAVEL TO ABUJA FROM OGUN STATE FOR THE BIOMETRIC?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Rexnegro(m): 2:33am On Jan 26, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

Bro please which state are you and please I want to renew my passport , it expire this January. the two family friends I contacted that are both nis officers first one said 55k and the second one said 45k meanwhile on the nis website its 35k for 5years validity and 70k for 10years validity I saw there for renewal, guess it's same for fresh. Guidelines please for how you acquire yours and amount spent for it aside runs tip. I wanted to apply for appointment on their website but my elder sis said hmmm it will take longer time to get it that better to go through those two family friends I mentioned earlier. What do you advise pls.

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Peaceonthistree: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2022
Bro has he answered you?
acemiliano:

I have international passport
I'm interested
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by ilovelearning(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2022
Rexnegro:

Bro please which state are you and please I want to renew my passport , it expire this January. the two family friends I contacted that are both nis officers first one said 55k and the second one said 45k meanwhile on the nis website its 35k for 5years validity and 70k for 10years validity I saw there for renewal, guess it's same for fresh. Guidelines please for how you acquire yours and amount spent for it aside runs tip. I wanted to apply for appointment on their website but my elder sis said hmmm it will take longer time to get it that better to go through those two family friends I mentioned earlier. What do you advise pls.

Its better you go through someone working there o...., same route am considering taking, ask them how long it would take to have it renewed and provided to you, i think this should be the best question at the moment.

Are you in Lagos, please can you link me up with the second one for 45k, need mine renewed too...
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by biggestmanhood(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
ECOWAS passport
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Rexnegro(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
ilovelearning:

Its better you go through someone working there o...., same route am considering taking, ask them how long it would take to have it renewed and provided to you, i think this should be the best question at the moment.

Are you in Lagos, please can you link me up with the second one for 45k, need mine renewed too...
Yes I'm in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Ykeyz: 1:03am On May 28, 2022
Any sure link for international passport within 1week?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by mindtricks: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
olatunjin:
I did mine 75k express. 64pages at Ikoyi recently,this country is a mess. May God help us

For 5 or 10 years?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by egojeny1(f): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
deltateam:

Hahaha. Unfortunately that's not an international passport as it can't take you outside Africa.
Really, is there any difference btw the two?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by verygoodbadboi: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Keyboard warrior how far, you don japa abi na noise you sabi make

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Anything make Nigerians mumu vote that Tinubu
I go japa commot leave this country like bros op
My own passport dey with me steadily
Infact he dey on top my table

If I hear am ...na to just pick am up...then zoom out of the country...even if na turkey or Cyprus or Georgia i go enter

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.