Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Just Collected My International Passport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Collected My International Passport (67954 Views)

That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by ayubaski: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Go away, who you help b4

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by StayMotivated: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations O.P. By God's grace by this time next year I'm in Canada�

3 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by EmzyT: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

I envy you bro embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

Nigerians are too attached psychologically to their politicians who cause hardship on them, since they share same tribe, religion and from same region or state. They will still vote for those who have caused them suffering

6 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Minjim: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:
I got a plug at NIS festac

But is fees is high
But trust me you will get it within 2weeks

Sorry, we don't give bribe

We can't be condemning Tinubu, Buhari, Ganduje, Atiku, Peter Obi and co and still be giving bribes.
That will make us hypocrites

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Ikeblessing: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Some people are just so funny ������
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
drunkpunk:

Legit biz dey. PTA. 30k. You game?
Bro please I am interested. I have a passport too
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

bro swallow the bitter pill. Collecting the passport is not a guarantee u will make it there. If God says u will make it in Nigeria and you allow this present situation divert your attention from seeing what God has kept for u. Forget it. Many of my pals in Germany came home last December and we're amazed that those guys they wrote off they left behind are now landlords. All they could show was slangs, fake Ghana chains with empty pockets. Think twice

10 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Olam09(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Normal cost for 64page is 38k
32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria

Me self wan do mine this year.

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
MFORC:
2023 still far brotherly, if you wan japa leave Naija to add value to your self. Tinubu no fit be president of Nigeria the odds are too high.

look they will play us again

we need to take away unlimited access to public fund from these thieving politicians
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Okpotud(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by BigDawsNet: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Odingo1:

Those ones still collect their Nigeria passport this way and travel to those countries you mentioned to collect their citizenship after many years of staying there. You have count 1 before you count 2 you get it.

No doubt bro

I'm just joking with the fella grin

It's all about step!... In less Dan a decade...he will be holding a new foreign passport

7 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Henrychino(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
How do I get Biafra passport?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Tingotoe: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria
Collected mine about a month ago ad I paid 38k for 5 years 64 pages. I also didn't follow the official procedure for which I'm not proud of but our country is rotten to the core

5 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Eriokanmi: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Funny guy grin Greet Biden for us and be a good guy wherever you go.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by BigDawsNet: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Emperor88:

I was surprised too o....maybe he is traveling abroad to Ghana.

It's a step, out of many
I pray God answer his pray

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Sholaco: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

may God punish you for the bribery you made, you are one of those people castigating Nigeria and Nigerian government, foolish man, why would you be encouraging bribery and corruption

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by juniorstar(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
You wanna see my gadamn fuccking passpo??
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by BigDawsNet: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
nairaman66:
Vote anyhow, we leave the country for una!! grin grin

Talk Tru
You voted buhari? cheesy
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by temmyjoe(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please how can i contact u?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Ashirioluwa: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:
I got a plug at NIS festac

But is fees is high
But trust me you will get it within 2weeks

We the ordinary citizens are the most corrupt. We are the one encouraging these government officials because we always want to follow the back roads.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by foreshore(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Wetin guarantee you say if you travel you go succeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by sukar886: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
My man I dey ur back
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Good Luck Jare angry IBEDC has been mute for 36Hours now, why won't everybody want to Japa

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by izubext007: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
My brother eh better for you, japa before Tinubu climb power.

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Shutupthere: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
BlackyOne:
Nor vex ooo, na Ecowas passport be this, not international passport. Na only west African countries you fit enter with this one... Sorry ehn
U obviously don’t have a passport. Such ignorance

6 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by BlackyOne: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bobcygan:
I guess you are newbie

Yes ooo, my last passport expired about 7 years ago grin
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Benchilwell: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Icedinhoemma:
You don't need to japa, go get your pvc as well
pvc for what undecided undecided undecided who pvc help

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Wande22(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Emperor88:

I was surprised too o....maybe he is traveling abroad to Ghana.

Even if Na Ghana, to comot for this sh*thole should be everyone's priority

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Rockhousecafe2: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
StayMotivated:
Congratulations O.P. By God's grace by this time next year I'm in Canada�

I Will sue you for impersonation. How can you be reading what is in my head. Is it your head.

4 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by FKseun(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
setobaba:
For me I’ve paid 50% of my traveling fees, I pray I don’t get scammed, I can’t stand to see young intelligent youths shouting the names of grannies around.

Fools about to waste another 8yrs

YOU GO HEAR WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

5 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by royaltunde(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
please bros where did you collect your travelling passport sir...i need one urgently .....mine is expired...i iust want to get a renewal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.