Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,384 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed A Night Before Our Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Husband Red Handed A Night Before Our Wedding (1208 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Husband Red Handed A Night Before Our Wedding by Ubahjessica(f): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
My hubby to be was a cheat
He has no regard for me or the little beautiful moments we shared
He was a complete full fledged man that swears his GBOLA won't be in one place
He sworn to hurt and torture me emotionally, physically, and psychologically with his nasty behaviours with other women but his cup got filled and I ended the marriage in less than 24 hours

See how I spilled everything in details �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2y1F9sggr0
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed A Night Before Our Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
as much as this may have been hurtful, you had NO OTHER OPTIONS but to drop the h0rny goat you were about to foolishly marry.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed A Night Before Our Wedding by Wawelexy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na who lose?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed A Night Before Our Wedding by thorpido(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
as much as this may have been hurtful, you had NO OTHER OPTIONS but to drop the h0rny goat you were about to foolishly marry.
The d** must have been sweet and she couldn't let go.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed A Night Before Our Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
thorpido:
The d** must have been sweet and she couldn't let go.

thats what the future husband must have thought, until she dropped his cheating deluded nyansh!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed A Night Before Our Wedding by Saintmary(f): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

thats what the future husband must have thought, until she dropped his cheating deluded nyansh!

Please help us tell them that sexual prowess can never replace good character.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet!!! / Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) / She Breaks Up After Buying A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.