Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

She wants me in her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She wants me in her (5065 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She wants me in her by ifinger: 7:01am On Jun 11, 2023
Smithwilliams826:
Find real profitable job do.

Go play with ur blz boy
Re: She wants me in her by Smithwilliams826: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2023
ifinger:

Go play with ur blz boy
Carry your finger brain go XX
Re: She wants me in her by anochuko01(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2023
ifinger:
So i had just been posted to this office from a neibouring state. At first i was reserved being new to the unit, until i met this talk fair Secretary, she was the one who introduced me to the other members of the office. Now i she has been coming around the office to say hi to me everyday ,before she resume to her office

However,each time she comes around ,because my sit backs the door she normally hug me from behind, and rob her jugs around my head each time she comes to greet me!
At first i tsught she wud stop ,but it has become a routine when am the only one in the office, so on one occasion she did it again ,i grabbed her jugs she did not resist ,i deeped my hand down tauched her nips she just let out a faint noise and smiled like nothing happened ,i was aready torgid down dia ,she just smiled i could see her errect nip through her transparent clothing ,she was like how are u how is the weakend!
Now with the green light she has given me i made up my mind to screw her soon ,cos she has been coming regularly now for me to feel her up before she goes to her block
Even though she is 7yr older ,she seem to enjoy my touch on her

I could swear that I've read something like this on nairaland before grin

Modified:

Now I can see that it's a post from 2022 tongue
No wonder it looked familiar grin
Re: She wants me in her by ifinger: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Smithwilliams826:
Carry your finger brain go XX

Speak to the finger 🖕mf

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup / "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.