Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? - Music/Radio (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? (47321 Views)

Nigerian Reggae Music Of The 1980s And 1990s / Music Of Yoruba Origin Should Be Studied As A Course In Nigeria-Reno Omokri / Does Music Taste Define Your Relationship Or Societal Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by maestroferddi: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

What is this OSU saying,please ? Descendant of Ijaw slaves like you,mumu ! Battle tested indeed,ewu !
Should I give you a retort?

After all, you are doing well for being able to string words together to form an intelligible sentence, most of your peers are doing agbero work and collecting owo yahoo boy...
Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by VEHINTOLAR: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2022
adeniyi65:

I am surprised hearing it too.that song is a national song that is still aired on Nigeria tv and radios.

Efik woman.

1 Like

Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2022
forgiveness:

Land inside Aba is between 6 - 10m. Totally different from price of 4 stories building.

Stop lying next time.! grin

Lol... Poor man. Even my empty plot that is off town is worth more than that. A friend sold his land 60million at Umungasi talk of Azikiwe road. I am done talking with you before you infest me with poverty.
Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by Divoc19(f): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2022
Seriously very poor but, I strongly believe NTA has all this archives. If only they can post it on YouTube for us undecided I stumbled upon Wasiu's Consolidation video on YouTube the other day (I was trying to imagine what that fair babe looks like now), childhood memories sprang up like for hours cheesy

I remember Edna Ogoli the 'Fine pepper soupe Mama' song even Benita and Chichi of Africa are not left out. Then Azadous, Eddy Remedy, Blackky...omo their soundtrack those years na dieee. I can't remember Funmi Adams though smiley

brio1408:
Unfortunately, our archives seems to be very poor. Remember the likes of Funmi Adams, Edna Ogoli among others; I wonder whether the Video clips are still available for record sake.
Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by VEHINTOLAR: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
Should I give you a retort?

After all, you are doing well for being able to string words together to form an intelligible sentence, most of your peers are doing agbero work and collecting owo yahoo boy...

I would rather choose to live in the midst of 'agberos" than to have anything to do with some criminal minded,human flesh eating primitive savages from the erosion ravaged land of cannibals ! Osu like you;agbero is your problem while it's on record that well over 600 of your progenitors were sold cheaply into slavery in a single transaction during the infamous trade ! You should shut up fool;you have no known enviable history - descendants of slaves like you lots !

You wanna know what eboes ( cannibals) are known globally for,take a look at the attached pictures below ! Ka a da fun awon babanla e,olori pelebe omo ibo odaran !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2022
BLoomfrancs:

Don't be pained. Slimy ass Afonja. When does getting girls become something to be proud of? R etarded idiot. Can't really blame you for trying so hard to make your inferior self feel better.

just look at this unprecedented iidiot, which of my post justify getting girls as achievement? I'm pointing out how your girls are rushing Yoruba men compare to Yoruba girls rushing igbo men and you're typing gibberish

dont tempt me from going out of civil response because it will give you a sad day. I'm not one of the regular people that tolerate this kind of your imbecilic mention and post

so get the fĂșck out here with your watery brain and seek help at the nearest psychiatric

1 Like

Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by maestroferddi: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

I would rather choose to live in the midst of 'agberos" than to have anything to do with some criminal minded,human flesh eating primitive savages from the erosion ravaged land of cannibals ! Osu like you;agbero is your problem while it's on record that well over 600 of your progenitors were sold cheaply into slavery in a single transaction during the infamous trade ! You should shut up fool;you have no known enviable history - descendants of slaves like you lots !

You wanna know what eboes ( cannibals) are known globally for,take a look at the attached pictures below ! Ka a da fun awon babanla e,olori pelebe omo ibo odaran !
I will stoop so low to elevate your vacuity, ogbeni...
Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by forgiveness: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2022
NetValueFX:

Lol... Poor man. Even my empty plot that is off town is worth more than that. A friend sold his land 60million at Umungasi talk of Azikiwe road. I am done talking with you before you infest me with poverty.

Stop lying. No empty land in Abia State is worth 60 million. Liar liar. grin

3 Likes

Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by musicwriter(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Donmobi:
just a simple one.
You were given a bible, yet you refuse to believe it but choose to believe what a sect contradictorily says?

How can you be in your right state of mind and believe a new comer to your religion who never saw your Jesus, instead of someone closer? All because Rome gave you a dumb book to read?

Be informed that thousands of better books on spiritually were already there before Rome but were destroyed to create the fraud called bible. That bible you're reading is not the real thing. It's a fraud!! Drop that book and set yourself free.

The lecture below was done by a former Jehovah's witnesses zealot who used to leave his business and go preaching Jesus from door to door. Now, he've discovered the reality and is truly awake.

Watch his lecture below. He've done his research. He spent about seven hours telling the history of Christianity, Jesus, bible and explaining the fraud. Please learn from him and set yourself free.

The bible & Christianity Finally explained by a former Jehovah's witnesses zealot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSIXYI4vgYU

1 Like

Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by VEHINTOLAR: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
I will stoop so low to elevate your vacuity, ogbeni...

1 Like

Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by walefresh3(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Ykc2:
oga how many times did kanu nwankwo won african footballer of the year?you see I hate how guys twist history,how many times did perpetual nkwocha won african best female footballer of the year?
And so, kanu won it 2 times 1996 and 1999...
Perpetual nkwocha won the African woman award 4 times...
Rashidi Yekini won golden boot in 1992
Won african footballer in 1993
Won another Golden boot 1994 African nation in Tunisia....
Highest goal scorer of all time out of top 5 Yorubas are 3...
1) Rashidi Yekini App : 62. Goal 37

2) Segun odegbami App : 41 Goals 26

3) yakubu aiyegbeni App : 87. Goals 21

4) i.k uche. APP : 46. GOALS 19

5) Obafemi Martins. App : 45. Goals. 18

Woman football..
Perpetual nkwocha won african best 4 times
Oshoala won it too for 4 times and she is still playing

She is the current African best and the richest African female player

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2022
forgiveness:

Stop lying. No empty land in Abia State is worth 60 million. Liar liar. grin

grin grin grin... I deliver you from all form of lack.
Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by Ykc2(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=walefresh3 post=109359191]

Woman football..

She is the current African best and the richest African female player[/quote/ since your ,just like akure warriors won Caf Cup 2 times like eyimba
Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by Donmobi(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2022
walefresh3:

Woman football..

She is the current African best and the richest African female player
lol.
Dude be stylishly switching goal post into sports..
Okay then.

Tell me who currently is the 7th best women's goalkeeper in the world?

How about a dive into our female basketball team, three times consecutive winner s of the women's afrobasket.
Mind to bring a list?
Even try the male team if you can.

This is why I advice folks to stick to what they are good at.

It's not so difficult.
Re: RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? by walefresh3(m): 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
musicwriter:

How can you be in your right state of mind and believe a new comer to your religion who never saw your Jesus, instead of someone closer? All because Rome gave you a dumb book to read?

Be informed that thousands of better books on spiritually were already there before Rome but were destroyed to create the fraud called bible. That bible you're reading is not the real thing. It's a fraud!! Drop that book and set yourself free.

The lecture below was done by a former Jehovah's witnesses zealot who used to leave his business and go preaching Jesus from door to door. Now, he've discovered the reality and is truly awake.

Watch his lecture below. He've done his research. He spent about seven hours telling the history of Christianity, Jesus, bible and explaining the fraud. Please learn from him and set yourself free.

The bible & Christianity Finally explained!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSIXYI4vgYU

Guy .. you really fall my hand... I thought you are going to show me something new... You are just lucky that am not a good writer...
To tell you the fact I can do far better than this guy... You are showing video of an anti Christ personified ... And you are saying what you lack knowledge about confidently...

All religions was written through inspirations...
God didn't come by HIMSELF He sent his messanger ( angel ) Gabriel to give an account of the past events was what its written in the Bible and Quran...

27 books formed new testament by 9 authors
These book are called Mathew , mark , Luke , and John , because they were traditionally thought to have been written by Mathew a disciple who was a tax collector , John. The beloved disciple , mark the secretary of the disciple Peter and luke , the traveling companion of paul. Although at. Paul was not one of the original 12 disciples of JESUS .but he was one of the prolific contributors to the new testament

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wizkid Congratulates Burna Boy For Wining Best Africa Act Award At 2019 MTV EMA / Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole / Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.