Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Which Comes First Money Or Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Comes First Money Or Love? (1977 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 25, 2008
oh my gawd,crazykid can i buy u a drink kiss

behind every succesful man there is a woman
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 25, 2008
crazykid:

Money comes first and shall always come first in my life.
if you have money and do not have people who truly love you than they will be gone when the money finish. and if you I thinking that money can buy love than think twice again cause that love will be fake and some people may even want to kill you for your own money cause they only love you for your money. I think both should go together, but if i was force to pick only one then love will be my preferred
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 25, 2008
story story.storryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ,once upon a time ,time time cool
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by CrazyMan(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

oh my gawd,crazykid can i buy u a drink kiss
What are you waiting for? my throat is so dry  wink

rokiatu:

if you have money and do not have people who truly love you than they will be gone when the money finish. and if you I thinking that money can buy love than think twice again cause that love will be fake and some people may even want to kill you for your own money cause they only love you for your money. I think both should go together, but if i was force to pick only one then love will be my preferred
Genuine riches comes with wisdom; when you have money, you are automatically give the wisdom to manage it; so if you manage your money wisely and properly, nobody would want to kill you.

1 Like

Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

story story.storryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ,once upon a time ,time time cool
TRUST ME AM NOT TELLING STORIES HERE AM SERIOUS
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by welli(f): 7:18pm On May 25, 2008
all those who said money doesn't matta shuld go marry a church rat in d name of loff.mehn money makes d world go round nd it rules everytin around me
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 25, 2008
chaiiiii welli you're killing me softly kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 25, 2008
[Genuine riches comes with wisdom; when you have money, you are automatically give the wisdom to manage it; so if you manage your money wisely and properly, nobody would want to kill you.
[quote][/quote] what about the woman who may want you all in the name of money can kill you so smartly true love is the best
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by welli(f): 7:23pm On May 25, 2008
@jenny no long thing cool cash rules
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by vivaladiva(f): 7:46pm On May 25, 2008
Bleep me crazy kid ur signature is off the wall
thumbs up
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by CrazyMan(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2008
vivaladiva:

Bleep me crazy kid
Come right into my room I've already turned off the lights.

vivaladiva:

your signature is off the wall
thumbs up
Thanks wink
Re: Which Comes First Money Or Love? by Onchedu(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
Dude, stop trying to impress the girls. Make Ur life impressive by acheiving personal goals and objectives; beautify Ur world and they will find that they are impressed by Ur focus and what U make of it.

U wan't love? Don't use money to get it. Use friendship. When U have love, that is born out of friendship, U can use the money to nurture the friendship and that, in turn, will nurture the love.

Girls are not as apt to appreciate anything about adversity or endure it as long as guys can. They respond to comfort.
It is better to have and choose not to give than not have and long giving.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This! / Why Is It That African Men Are So Unromantic? / Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.