Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son (4695 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Greenback: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2022
KoshCAD:
This your daft reasoning was why you people voted kerosene sharing Governor and now lamenting.
ain't my fault you got coconut4brain,is it now? grin grin
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Localemperor: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2022
jneutron4000:
hahaha na today SW dey play politics? Even when we dey opposition during pdp era,,we go alone and be stand gidigba. kiss talkless of us going to be in power, in fact this time around SE go join the progressive.
Which of the PDP era are you talking about? the one Obasenjo did 8 years as president.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2022
DabuIIIT:

You are the one in sifia pains,it written all over you grin grin

We've produced a president and a Vice this century. Makes my heart sweet that my group is recognised in this country. You dots, on the other hand, are not relevant and will never rule this country (reason why you Igbos always go "south east and south south), doing attache by force. In short, no plesident flom your side. Live with the pain.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by asanausana91: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

But you were amongst the people that played politics of hate against Jonathan

We know type

Tinubu will not be getting support from south south and south east .

APC and PDP will have split votes in the south west

The north won't vote Tinubu over Atiku

Know these and know peace.
zik played against Awolowo, south east played against Abiola, south east played against Olufalaye.
Do you know how many times the igbos have been voting against yorubas?
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by DabuIIIT: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

We've produced a president and a Vice this century. Makes my heart sweet that my group is recognised in this country. You dots, on the other hand, are not relevant and will never rule this country (reason why you Igbos always go "south east and south south), doing attache by force. In short, no plesident flom your side. Live with the pain.

Keep hitting your head on the wall over the Igbos,I'm a proud SS
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by jneutron4000: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2022
Localemperor:
Which of the PDP era are you talking about? the one Obasenjo did 8 years as president.
oh do you think Obj is for SW interests hahaha so you do not understand Nigeria politics. Obj that was rejected and he still worked against us. Obj seized Lagos state allocations for 4 years. Small pikin plenty for nairaland sha
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by oyatz(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2022
Localemperor:
Let's see how all this you said would play out come next year.... grin cheesy Interest can never align in the south for Tinubu to be president.

Elections are won by aggregations of votes. Those who win elections win gradually and those who lose also lose gradually.
Even in States where the eventual winner is defeated, he must work to receive 15-25% of the votes cast.This is how the winner eventually emerges.

However, it's not compulsory or even possible to win everywhere.

Tinubu or any other Southern candidate that gets the APC ticket will have greater percentages than what APC scored in 2015 in both SE/SS, the strongholds of the opposition.

Because of the poor performance of Buhari, the PDP stands a good chance to win if they work very hard and get a candidate that is totally different from the present crop of politicians.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Localemperor: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
jneutron4000:
oh do you think Obj is for SW interests hahaha so you do not understand Nigeria politics. Obj that was rejected and he still worked against us. Obj seized Lagos state allocations for 4 years. Small pikin plenty for nairaland sha
You are just been incoherent, all this things you said does its stop OBJ from being from southwest or Yoruba. Weather he seized lagos allocation does not stop him from being yoruba and the president. You know nothing
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by jneutron4000: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Localemperor:
You are just been incoherent, all this things you said does its stop OBJ from being from southwest or Yoruba. Weather he seized lagos allocation does not stop him from being yoruba and the president. You know nothing
who told you Obj is from SW?
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Keep hitting your head on the wall over the Igbos,I'm a proud SS

Keep fooling yourself. SS my ass.

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by DabuIIIT: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Keep fooling yourself. SS my ass.

yes,your ass that does your drumbeats and talking after your hairy dangling balls do your thinking grin grin grin.

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by tamdun: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nakedtruths:

Number 4 like others are blatant lies, it was Dora akinyuli that spoke up at fec meeting that year that subsequently ushered in Jonathan. See south west that cannot rescue pyo from the grip of the cabal is talking about helping install Jonathan. My friend gbenu sohun
After dora spoke out, what happened afterwards?
The real people that did the job were on street fighting for Jonathan and it wasn't even dora that broke the news, it was saharareporters
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by JAMO84: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
seunmsg:

I don’t need to educate you on anything. Close to 40% of South south votes went to APC in 2019. It will increase in 2023 irrespective of who is the candidate of APC. Cross River, Imo, and Ebonyin are now APC states.

Atiku is not more popular than Buhari in the north. APC controls 6 out of the 7 north west states and 3 out of the 6 north east states. So, how will Atiku win the core north? Who even told you Atiku will emerge as the candidate of PDP considering recent events in the party?
It's Tambuwal that will emerge, Wike will make sure Atiku retires from politics this year 2022
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by naija4life247: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Localemperor:
I wonder how the southwest would pull this through without the support of SS/SE. No Southern candidate has ever won without the support of the greater south. Jonathan lost because the southwest chicken out. Or will the southwest bank on the wild North to vote for Tinubu against an Abubakar Atiku grin. I cant wait to see how things play out next year.

An eyeeeee for an Eyeeeee grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry shocked shocked

Niger Delta is too small to stop the Yorubas. Go back to History. It is always repeating itself
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Nakedtruths: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
oyatz:
This is hilarious and it clearly shows how uninformed most Nigerian youths are.

Jonathan wasn't betrayed in anyway by anybody.

Jonathan received about 40% of the votes cast in the S/West ,this doesn't suggest a candidate hated in the Region.

Jonathan lost in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ondo States but won in Ekiti State reflecting the strengths of the APC in the five States and the strength of the PDP in Ekiti State under Gov Ayo Fayose.

Political parties determine the success or failures of the candidates.

In the 2015 election, not just Jonathan but most people who contested elections on the platform of the PDP were defeated in the S/West.

It's funny seeing apparently educated people declaring that Jonathan/PDP was betrayed by the SW , suggesting that Jonathan should have won in the SW even when the PDP didn't win in the House of Assembly, Gubernatorial, House of Reps and Senatorial elections in the SW.
That's was mostly non Yoruba votes
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by tamdun: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
DabuIIIT:

The SS and SE have been together politically for decades... We know the cursed black sheep in the south grin
Cursed Black sheep that killed adaka boro and massacre thousands of delta people
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by oyatz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nakedtruths:

That's was mostly non Yoruba votes

So anyone who voted for PDP in the S/West must be a non-Yoruba?

So non-Yorubas made up 40% of the voters in the S/West?

So non-Yorubas were in the majority in Ekiti State in 2015?

Is this the way you reason everyday or Politics just happened to you?
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by DabuIIIT: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
tamdun:

Cursed Black sheep that killed adaka boro and massacre thousands of delta people first thing first,do you even know how your moniker sounds? TamDUmm..sounds like something EMPTY...like a gong,an empty vessel grin grin grin

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109368625][/quote]

Aww... The Igbo signature. Hope the kick you used to wake your dad this morning wasn't too painful for him?
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by DabuIIIT: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Aww... The afonja signature. Hope the kick you used to wake your dad this morning wasn't too painful just like the slap I give my mother every morning
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109389509][/quote]

Every one knows you Igbos wake your parents with kick. It's a sickness peculiar to "people" from that irrelevant dot.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by DabuIIIT: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Every one knows you Igbos wake your parents with kick. It's a sickness peculiar to "people" from that irrelevant dot.
a dot you leeches are dead without grin

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Yebosola(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Localemperor:
E pain you wella oo grin cheesy SS/SE will not support SW come next year insha Allah

So we SE/SS miscreants still deh? I pity these attache by Force,am yet to see we SS/SE,is always we SE/SS,I beg borrow cloth of shame now.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109397479][/quote]

The irony of a flatty calling others leeches. You forgot? South east and south south? Your landlocked, erosion ridden dot is what Nigeria is depending on? Please give me more from your mpuri mriri induced delusion. It's entertaining.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by DabuIIIT: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

The irony of a flatty calling others leeches. You forgot? South east and south south? Your landlocked, erosion ridden dot is what Nigeria is depending on? Please give me more from your mpuri mriri induced delusion. It's entertaining.

walai you are the one entertaining me, honestly grin grin more please grin
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by pquaver(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Localemperor:
I wonder how the southwest would pull this through without the support of SS/SE. No Southern candidate has ever won without the support of the greater south. Jonathan lost because the southwest chicken out. Or will the southwest bank on the wild North to vote for Tinubu against an Abubakar Atiku grin. I cant wait to see how things play out next year.

An eyeeeee for an Eyeeeee grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry shocked shocked

When will south south and south east pay Atikuand saraki back for what the did to their son?
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Localemperor: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
The hour has come
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Localemperor: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
oyatz:

Dele Momodu has just declared interest in the PDP presidential race and he may win the ticket.

How far Dele Momodu no get even 1 vote oo, I say make I remind you
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

I don’t need to educate you on anything. Close to 40% of South south votes went to APC in 2019. It will increase in 2023 irrespective of who is the candidate of APC. Cross River, Imo, and Ebonyin are now APC states.

Atiku is not more popular than Buhari in the north. APC controls 6 out of the 7 north west states and 3 out of the 6 north east states. So, how will Atiku win the core north? Who even told you Atiku will emerge as the candidate of PDP considering recent events in the party?
We're all being presumptuous, but one thing stands tall; that's the fact that ethnicity and religion will box people to a corner, to either give protests votes or abstain. Both works more for ATIKU than BAT. Both parties no try sha, at least one should have been a Christian.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by dododawa1: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
South South AND southeast all votes not up to Only KANO and Osun State
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Great0ne1: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Localemperor:

Peter obi to the rescue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters Blast Bashir El-Rufai For Mocking Tinubu / Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. / Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria From This Economic Woe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.