Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! (45486 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Mrsoft3(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Wetin u wan use am do grin

I want use am see the real story
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by officialmario(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
kingthreat:
Officialmario. From cultist to being beaten by your wife. Your stories get as e be

Being an ex cultist doesn't mean I should beat my wife...
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by obynokoko: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
I think you are very stupid,you said to beat a woman is a curse but a woman beating a man is ...maybe a blessing.i don't know who has brainwash you.Oga if you don't want to die beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her filthy hands against you.it is called self defense.call off the marriage since you have not fully married her.a word is enough for the wise
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:
Good morning Nairalanders

I want to use this medium to seek for your advice..

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

I am really confused and I don't know what to do right now..

I need your advice my great people of Nairaland.
Story for the gods

Simp
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by SURElee(f): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
She doesn't deserve to be wife in the First place.

He should have known that before he created 2 children from a cohabiting triangle he has created. He is a man. He has brain to think.

Make dem dey continue to wire am with bulala there hahaha
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Raychee(f): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Fake story
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by lascos912(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wahala! this one don eat vegetable
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by IvarDboneless: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Wow. So the deity you worship did not also make it a curse for women to beat men. grin

Anyway, your wife is into BDSM and your sex bores her to death. Give me her number so I can change her for you.

Cheers.
You forgot to add ..IDI*T at the end of the statement.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Das1mama: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Are u the grand father to all SIMPsons?, your mumu don too do to harvest even cassava neva tey like that.... Mtchewwww.....
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Listen to it sister...it is not a curse if you reciprocate the beating
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by SENATOR19(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

You are weak man
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by yuping(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

I want to use this medium to seek for your advice.

undecided Story that touches from a real life angle.
So I should believe this?
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by descarado: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
January 3 with 33 topics shocked shocked shocked shocked
Buhari, why?
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by descarado: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ishilove:
Super story
The guy registered less than 2 weeks with 33 topics already cheesy

Guinness book of record loading...

How did you sort out your missing bunch of key dear?
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by torqque7(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

Mumu,i have no advice or sympathy to simps like you. Death to all simps sad sad sad angry
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by smileyoo: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

what if the lady mistakenly kill you while beating the hell out of you, what will you tell that your God ? it's either you defend yourself by returning fire for fire, that can reset her brain, to stop her chosen madness, or you break away from the abusive relationship.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
descarado:

The guy registered less than 2 weeks with 33 topics already cheesy

Guinness book of record loading...

How did you sort out your missing bunch of key dear?
They think we are babies here. No be dem go use catch cruise. Shior

As for the keys, my sister I had to mine all the spares in the office, but unfortunately there are some that I can't recover back. Really painful
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Mypeople2(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

Abeg this na fake story .Please tell us something else .If no other gist, tell us how you killed a snake in your compound .Lala will be interested in that one
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by bull67: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
she doses not luv you in the first place. You are being used and she wants to dump you. LEAVE HAS SOON HAS POSSIBLE. If not, she can poison you. She has another person behind your back.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Aweja: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2022
Seriously you are risking your life if you continue with her like that in situation she flogging you everyday without reasonable action from you believed me or never, one day she will use knlfe to cut your throat and kill you cos she knew you don't do anything when she flogging you. I'm not asking you to beat her but take some necessary steps let her parent know about it her friend your own family cos when such thing keeping repeating the end is going be brutal
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by gr8child(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Na so your case be.

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by baba4thegehs: 12:21am On Jan 14, 2022
I AM UTTERLY DISGUSTED. THIS IS A SHAME!!!!
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by 2braithe: 1:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Amarisco:

2. Dish it back - you have to be careful you don’t go overboard

OP don't try this abroad grin
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by ismodiwa(m): 1:22am On Jan 14, 2022
She's not your wife.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by tiwasiaife(m): 1:29am On Jan 14, 2022
officialmario:

Since you have endured for long, don't beat her.
The say you do she may collapse and death may follow.
Do you want to spend the rest of your life in jail?
Something is telling me she's stronger.
Don't fight back with weapon else you go kill person
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Tzar(m): 1:38am On Jan 14, 2022
You are so weak! FYI, she is your baby mama NOT your wife idiot! That may be the reason for her aggression. Although your delay in marrying her should not be a reason she whoops your stupid ass regularly na?!
Did you just say It is a curse for a man to beat a woman? What of her beating your weak ass up? That is a blessing?
Fool! leave that stupid live-in situation you call a marriage before she murders you or you murder her!
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Allen102: 2:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Lol.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by calcal: 2:52am On Jan 14, 2022
Let her GO, one less issue to worry about.

officialmario:

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Munzy14(m): 4:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Carchoice:
What other advise do you think we can offer you than to beat her next time?

You don’t necessarily have to give her punches and dislocate her jaw.

Next time She starts the rubbish, pin her down, hold her two hands and use slaps to finish her butt. Beat her like a little kid.
This reminds me of what happened at a place I went to last year... grin

A man said the food the wife served him has too much pepper, so he gave he gave his house help money to go buy food outside for him to eat.
The wife collected the food and threw away everything, went inside wore a trouser to come fight the husband outside..Just one resetting slap the man gave her, she couldn't see clearly for some minutes... grin grin The man pushed her one side and entered his house..I doubt if she will ever try that again..

The slap formatted all her gra gra.. grin grin grin
I don't and will never support raising hand on a woman, but some ladies are extremely troublesome. Like in the above scenario.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.