Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble (83632 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Pelicanmedia: 4:06am On Jan 16, 2022
[Iquote author=ChizzyBuna post=109343687]I had a fling with one of my work friends.
She lives 15 mins apart from my area
We have been having sex for over a year
She is a good friend.

Long story short, i was given promotion at work. My job is one of the hardest.
I'm in charge of recurring new workers and im the one that submit the names of those who will be sacked.
The M.D is my uncle and he trust me so much

Today i opened a file and saw this girls name on list of people to be sacked.
I have to submit it and prepare their letters.
I have defended her when my uncle wanted to sack her last year.
If i defend her again, my uncle will suspect im having fling with her. He almost caught us kissing so he is suspicious
If my uncle find out, he might sack me.
He sees me as an angel and i want to keep that reputation. So i can become M.D

modified
For those asking why they want to sack her
Last year, during staff meeting. She kind of challenged a senior collegue's idea infront of everybody, the man was not having it. It caused a riff between them. Since then the man has been trying to sack her. Based on he is my uncles alley.
I defended her privately to my uncle. They didnt sack her..
Last year my uncle annouced that he will be going to uk for hip surgery.
His wife has taken over as of January.
Maybe the wife has a hand in this. 
And i cant ask her why..

Both my uncle and wife are not on nairaland. So its safe to bring this topic here

[/quote] haven't you read mafia manager?, Make her disappear
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Pelicanmedia: 4:07am On Jan 16, 2022
haven't you read mafia manager?, Make her disappear
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Dickson25(m): 4:23am On Jan 16, 2022
You are a big fuuuuuu... Why did you tell her?

Obviously the girl lacks good manners

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Ybaby: 4:27am On Jan 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

his dikc got him in trouble yes, and the babe knows that so she will take him down with her.... but then again, fukcing your staff simply because you are in a position of power is wrong, and therefore he deserves anything he gets from this situation.

Gbam!!

She is fcking the MD's Nephew because the MD is strict and no nonsense ! so the closest thing to keeping her job in a clandestine way is fcking the Nephew.

The Nephew has 1 job and 1 job only : to make sure she is never sacked after all he is the HR and Nephew to the MD

Nephew has refused to do this one job and his part of the unspoken deal.

She will take him down...... the fury of a scorned woman

OP you will get a new job in future - Learn from this! There is a reason why the MD is disciplined and cannot be penerated thru clandestine moves...... it is becos of a mess like this.

You either keep your part of the deal or leave with her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Ybaby: 4:36am On Jan 16, 2022
bugatti02:
The mistake you made is telling her about the sack status you saw. Are you a simp?. Be ready for a strong fight/battle. Get her phone stylishly and delete all conversation between you and her.... Then tell your uncle she's threatening your life because you refuse to commit sin with her..... Be proactive don't give her room to act before you.... Don't defend her job this time because you are not going to scale through it..... And be ready spiritually and physically for battle. Go into prayers ask God for Mercy. Pray that your Job is secure �. Note. Avoid anything food from her. She may poison you, if possible relocate from that evironment once you pull through and still have your Job.... Pray very well. I mean very well... She's an Evil agent. Be prayerful. Please ignoring that kpekus never enter into it AGAIN. It's a poisonous one now.... Shalom.

LOL

HR that is sleeping with staff is not evill agent ? It is the staff that does not want to lose her job that is bad. OK!
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by donchyke1975: 5:02am On Jan 16, 2022
My brother you broke thenumber 3 rule.Never date a lady in your place of work and never date your employee.To be candid to you,she must bring u down.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Oludara202: 5:07am On Jan 16, 2022
Explain to her this :
"If i defend her again, my uncle will suspect im having fling with her. He almost caught us kissing so he is suspicious
If my uncle find out, he might sack me."
That her getting sacked doesn't end your relationship. Time will fix the rest .
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by DJInfluence: 5:13am On Jan 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
rule of life #23: [b]DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT![/b]
Nothing wrong in sh*tting where you eat if your sh*t smells nice grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by cescky(m): 5:22am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She called later and was apologizing saying that she said all those things out of shock. That if they sack her she will have no choice than to go back to her village in Ebonyi.
As in i love the babe ohh but this matter is too complex for me.

Give her some money, to support her learn a business, start over, get another job etc, business is the way to go but eno easy.

Better be smarter before she uses what ever you give as evidence against you too
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Mom007(f): 5:24am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Now here is the real issue
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She has accused me of using her to climb to get new position at work.
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.
I do r know what to do. I havent eaten since afternoon. My mind is not at rest

Stay out of it. Let her do her worst. If she is not pulling her weight or thinks too much of herself and is about to get the axe, let her deal with it. You sef, mumu op. Can't u shut up and keep a secret? You now went to blab to her and now you have taken away the element of surprise! That would have worked in your favor as she would not have seen it coming and would not have been prepared. Now you have given her time and ammunition with which to plot against you. Ngwanu carry your cross. Whatever comes out of it at least u learn to avoid office romance and shut your mouth concerning confidential matters.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by cescky(m): 5:31am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Last year, during staff meeting. She kind of challenged a senior collegue's idea infront of everybody, the man was not having it. It caused a riff between them. Since then the man has been trying to sack her. Based on he is my uncles alley.
I defended her privately to my uncle. They didnt sack her..
Last year my uncle annouced that he will be going to uk for hip surgery.
Now my Aunt. The wife of the M.D has taken over as of January.
Maybe the wife has a hand in this.
And i cant ask her why

Something is fishy.. I mean if she challenged a senior staff, am sure she had a reason she really believed in, and later your uncle agreed to let her stay.. Meaning she didn't do something ver bad..

Now all of a sudden this.. Omo something happened... Either between her and the said senior staff, your uncles wife and your senior staff.. You're staff is using your uncles wife.. Isn't that fishy to you? Didn't you ask what she did? Ya uncle na pastor, � yet him and him wife node forgive, abeg park this story one side.. Either a lie, ot you're uncle na baby Christian,
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bluntemperor: 5:32am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.

OP,you are the most foolish person iv ever known and in fact,if I were your Uncle,I will dismissed you! So,you can't keep secrets!
In HR ,it's a serious offence to revealed secret of the business,no matter how close you are to the person and that is why many companies don't take husband and wife as employees of the same organization because of the issues like this! I have worked as an HR Practitioner in big organization and even if you have a letter of termination of your friend or promotion of your Director,even eaten together everyday,you dare not tell them, except you have been mandated to do so!
- I have come to the conclusion that because it's your girlfriend,so you exposed the secret that is kept in your hand,clap for yourself!
No wander,it's not everyone that can work in HR department! e tu!
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by parags(m): 5:48am On Jan 16, 2022
Inform your uncle and let him know that she wanted to blackmail you OR call her bluff and tell her that if she does, you will make sure that every company she gets after will be notified about the office romance and any other dirt you have on her too. Is she mad or something? You are not married and you are allowed to date even coworkers....unless it is against office policy . And i hope aside helping her to keep her job , you have not been granting her favours to the detriment of the company.

Personally i detest office romance although i understand that it is sometimes unavoidable in high demanding jobs where you dont get to enjoy a social life.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by victorazy(m): 5:51am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Go to market, buy a wide machete and show it to her that is for her neck if she mess with you.

Explain to her again that her predicament wasn't your business, she should face her front and not to be a witch.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by parags(m): 5:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Mom007:

Stay out of it. Let her do her worst. If she is not pulling her weight or thinks too much of herself and is about to get the axe, let her deal with it. You sef, mumu op. Can't u shut up and keep a secret? You now went to blab to her and now you have taken away the element of surprise! That would have worked in your favor as she would not have seen it coming and would not have been prepared. Now you have given her time and ammunition with which to plot against you. Ngwanu carry your cross. Whatever comes out of it at least u learn to avoid office romance and shut your mouth concerning confidential matters.

your head dey there .he should have just pretended that the uncle took it over his head and sacked her. Feign surprise, Anger, frustration and quietly let things die down. Wisdom is truly profitable to direct
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by kingboy(m): 5:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Baba you have messed up A top confidential secret was handed to you and you leaked it out to your Bleep buddy, it's wrong, totally against the ethics of business. This singular act can get you sacked.
What does your company policy says about staff getting married to one another? If it's acceptable use that ground to say you planned marrying but if she was your side chick then all aces is with her Oooo.
My sincere opinion is to get her papers ready , prepare her cheque and let the security take it up to avoid unnecessary scenario in the office space.
If you ever survive this please don't mix sentiments with biz
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by farem: 5:58am On Jan 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
then sit the girl down and let her know that she is about to be sacked.....and [s]pray to god that she doesnt drag you along!
[/s]
rule of life #23: DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT!
Religious fellow as usual! Always preferring sacrifice to obedience
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by drololaaof: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2022
She is a trap a messager of the devil . Confess to your uncle ,sack her. She want to use the affair to destroy you . She is stupid and useless if you had married her she will become your overlord. Of all the staff she should be the most humble but God expose her now before she trap you into marriage
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Realpain: 6:06am On Jan 16, 2022
Fiction !!!
This would have been a nice Nollywood movie if I hadn't come across something like this in Hollywood
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Ramisis: 6:27am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She called later and was apologizing saying that she said all those things out of shock. That if they sack her she will have no choice than to go back to her village in Ebonyi.
As in i love the babe ohh but this matter is too complex for me.
you don't mean it, I taught you have sense.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Munzy14(m): 6:27am On Jan 16, 2022
Kriss216:

You can relate, bah cheesy cheesy
If she sabi bleep, he will still find away to keep up with her grin grin Maybe na now he will start doing monkey business in the firm to remit some cash to the sacked babe.

The lady is dangerous...She was giving her body to him because his uncle own the firm..

All this stuffs is better done outside than in a work setting it always end in tears....People get attached as a result of being close and seeing eachother every day...But business is business.

The moment something come up and it is not for marriage, just die it...It is better outside than inside.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by evergenuineshop: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Tell her you want to marry her and if that must happen both of you cannot be jobless.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by tolugar: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Guy you need to save yourself from sinking.

So you hats play smart.

Sit her down and have a long term talk with her.

Tell her you will like to marry her and you will get a better job for her bla bla bla

Tell her you will be giving her money monthly

Guy you know the kind of lies I’m talking about.

Then sack her, keep the relationship for some weeks and dump her.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by danot1030: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sin will kill you.
Sin will put u in a mess.
Sin will rob you of your Joy.
Sin will Destroy your Glorious Destiny.
Sin will take away From you far more than you Ever think it would.

You must understand that she will not go down without a Fight , Physically and very Probably Spiritually.

The Only way to Save yourself from the Disater hovering around you is to Boldly, Totally and Completely Cut off from your Sin Partner. Repent From your Sins and ask GOD for Mercies.

Be Spiritually alert in Prayer and be strong in the Lord.

Also be ready to Courageously tell your uncle the truth of things when it gets to that.

Daddy G O
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by kals4luv990(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2022
stagger:

You must also be sinning. If not, you should be provoked with the OP and not with this fellow.

Sex with anyone not your married spouse is a SIN! Call it what it is. Even in our traditional African religion, a man IS NEVER to sleep with a woman until the marriage rites are done.

The day I hear any man has entered my daughter's London without coming to us her parents to collect visa, I will send that guy to Guantanamo Bay...with speed. I have very little patience with you sons of Belial.
boss na ova sabi make hunter catch monkey
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by sinola(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2022
Ops, are you married?
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by SilvanusII(m): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2022
I find it annoying that junior staff dare not have says or contrary opinions on very stupid ideas of senior staff. If not for the economy of things, she should be happy to leave your company sef. I hope the old fool is next to be sacked though
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by lookingfly: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

why you go de knack office colleague..... That's why I've told myself i won't dabble into office romance in order to avoid to this kind of your touching story.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2022
To be Honest.

OP.. If u dey mature and wise. U for settle dix ish..

secondly. . You re a simp. . grin

U go use becuz of pu**y. . . And lose ur job.

my final say : make them sack the bitch. .

i tell dix. If this gal got sack and flew frm una company. . I swear to God. Things will change in ur life.

u start noticinq turnaround and freedom frm bondage of sin..

and u will see what u've not been seeing. . grin

Stay away frm hoes smiley

WORK PLACE NA WHERE U DEY CHOP. . grin
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by jerobua: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Firstly, you shouldn't have given her head's up about her being sacked. However, If I were to be you, I won't give in to any form of BLACKMAIL. If she eventually have the guts to report your sexual escapades with her, you simply defend yourself by telling your uncle you were in a relationship with her and you made some mistakes. Apologies to your uncle. If you really love the girl, why not tell her( after all you have been with her for almost a year now) and find other ways to help her after the sack. bottom line,never give in to blackmail.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by iyke2frankeze: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2022
The only way to stop someone from blackmailing you is to blackmail yourself. Go and confess to your uncle in private, the punishment will be lesser than if she spills the bitter bean.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Sexual passion is a hot blazing fire that cannot be put out at will.It can only burn itself out.A man who lives for nothing but sexual enjoyment will keep on until that fire destroys him.To such a man,all women are desirable and he can never get enough as long as he lives.( Sirach 23:16-17).
Bro,why don't you stop your fornicating lifestyle. You should know every action and decision comes with their consequences which can be disastrous. Remember that every day is for the thief,but one day is for the owner.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.