Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) (4314 Views)

I Felt Cheated By My Girl / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2022
WHY ARE ONLY THE MOTHERS GLORIFIED
Like seriously, why?!

Our fathers are the holy-beacon of a stable family, the main providers through and through, the ultimate sacrificers but yet, nobody sees them!!
Most mothers are stay at home biittches, they literally do nothing, they just wait for the man to come home and start spending all he went out through out to day to hustle and yet, society deems it fit to elevate and glorify her simply because she has a womb and a human being actually came off her, something that was also the co-doing of the father though! undecided

At this point, i think everything just pisses me off nowadays, i will just be all by myself and start increasing in breathing pressure because all of a sudden, i'm angry!

Fathers are the major constructions of a stable earth, they sacrifice EVERYTHING FOR EVERYTHING!!
The people old enough to remember the last world war will give you a hint about the height to sacrifices men can actually make!

Still Typing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by ChiefOloye(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Kudos to all men in the world, right from our forefather (adam)

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2022
It wasn't funny at all!
At least you all will agree with me that only males went to the warfront in the two world wars Fathers literally sacrificed their lives for their families that time, leaving the so called strong mothers with their kids to hide under the bed!

If you are a man reading this, understand that nobody really cares about you, society practically sees through you, its like you don't even exist, you are completely INVISIBLE to the world.

If you want to bless your parents, never bless your mother more than your fathers, i hate men who do this shiit!
Your father is literally the person behind your success, he provided you with everything that you needed to achieve whatever you have achieved, now its time for you to payback somehow and you secretly bless your biittch of a mother at his back HOW DARE YOU?!

You deserve to be revoked of everything you have because obviously you don't know who to appreciate for them! Rubbish.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Nothing A Man Does Is Ever Appreciated!! His Investments, His Sacrifices, Absolutely NOTHING!!
Meanwhile, When A Random Woman Is Seen Holding Her Child's Hand, She Is Termed The Best!!
LIFE IS NOT FAIR!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Most men sacrifice for their children? Sure, but compared to the mother what extra mile do they go? undecided

Paying the bills? Taking loans? Being deprived of sleep just to raise funds for the children's school fees? Having to hustle all day to make a little cash so the family can feed?

In most cases, both parents do this... The pressure and struggle isn't for the man alone...

Apart from this, the reason mothers are held higher is because of their active roles in the lives of their children...

Mothers are closer to their children... They take care of them, listen to their problems, go out of their way to solve them, etc...

They are the ones the school teachers know, the doctor's appointments calenders, the laundry cleaner, the cook, the parent we report the mean folks to, best friends we tell our secrets to... Our moral and emotional support...

Most men as fathers believe they should be distant... That it makes them better role models because good fathers don't reduce themselves to be shoulders for their children to cry on or be their gossip mates... grin

For example fathers step into the living room and the children are expected to be 'respectful' and leave... The children go off to be with the mother who welcomed them no matter how busy or tired she is..

Kudos to every good father... But paying the bills alone doesn't make you a good parent if you can't even remember you child's birthday or the name of the person the like... Or you can't prepare their favourite dishes...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
Kudos to all men in the world, right from our forefather (adam)
Pray your struggles as a man will be seen and appreciated, just pray.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Somebody tell that female up in this thread to SHUT UP and leave my thread!

7 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Mothers being closer to the children is not a point! You think fathers wouldn't be with their kids all day if they had to chance to?
Your father was always there, you just weren't seeing him physically, SHUT THE FVVCK UP!!

9 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Somebody tell that female up in this thread to SHUT UP and leave my thread!
Society doesn't celebrate mothers... The children of these women do... And when every child chooses the mother because of her closeness to them, then it's not their fault but the fault of the man who delibrately chose to be distant to put up a front of masculinity...

If you impregnate a young girl and the first person you're comfortable to tell is your mother because she's more caring and understanding while your father is more critical and judgemental... Then you have your answer...

Mothers love you... Fathers need to be proud of you...

Because we're all imperfect, our comfort is our mothers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Mothers being closer to the children is not a point! You think fathers wouldn't be with their kids all day if they had to chance to?
Your father was always there, you just weren't seeing him physically, SHUT THE FVVCK UP!!
The female doctors and lawyers and even lawmakers... They still go home to be close their children...

Women work... Most do... And with the high unemployment rate, so many men worldwide are home...

Our fathers are always there... But in the sitting room alone because they are too great to be bothered with the children... While the mother who has a baby on her back is stirring the soup and scolding the little kids playing outside and listening to the problems of the oldest child...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by MaverickA3: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Stupid topic.

4 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2022
No man, i repeat, no man should rely on his mother if he truly needs his masculinity.
Your fathers are equally men, men don't know how to be soft, your fathers will teach you to melt iron with your bare hands, he will teach you to push your limit! THATS WHY YOU NEED MASCULINITY!

Your mothers will even tap you in the back when you do stupid things and make stupid mistakes, your fathers will never have any of that! HE WILL SHUN YOU!! Thats why masculinity is needed, thats why you need your fathers!!

Don't tell me fathers are too away and strict for a male child!! Thats absolute rubbish!

Mothers if not watched will only breed cowards and sissys, but the father who is supposed to mould you into a real man is demonized because he doesn't take things easy with you, HE IS DOING THE MOST!!

4 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2022
MaverickA3:
Stupid topic.
You are not male. Its supposed to be stupid to you. Fvvck off.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2022
No Man Actually Seems To Fully Understand The Sacrifices Of His Father Until He Himself Becomes A Father And The Relates!

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2022
MaverickA3:
Stupid topic.
Very stupid

5 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2022
It's very annoying I swear
Men die before their only for the mother to take all the glory
If you are a man reading this and you support your mum always or prefer your mum
You are a fool.

6 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2022
This one should not go and develop stroke one day. So much bile and bitterness

7 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bile And Bitterness?? pls come up with something new would you? Its 2022 already biittch!

6 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
DONFRANSKID:
It's very annoying I swear
Men die before their only for the mother to take all the glory
If you are a man reading this and you support your mum always or prefer your mum
You are a fool.
Imagine me breaking myself in half for years so you can go to school, only for you to shower your mother with gifts and more money mostly behind my back and then you forget me?!! WTF?!

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Bile And Bitterness?? pls come up with something new would you? Its 2022 already biittch!
You kuku call your own mother a prostitute so how can you respect anyone? Useless born troway pikin that should have been flushed out. Better go for a psychological evaluation make person see road.

6 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Tmberwolf1: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
Most men sacrifice for their children? Sure, but compared to the mother what extra mile do they go? undecided

Paying the bills? Taking loans? Being deprived of sleep just to raise funds for the children's school fees? Having to hustle all day to make a little cash so the family can feed?

In most cases, both parents do this... The pressure and struggle isn't for the man alone...

Apart from this, the reason mothers are held higher is because of their active roles in the lives of their children...

Mothers are closer to their children... They take care of them, listen to their problems, go out of their way to solve them, etc...

They are the ones the school teachers know, the doctor's appointments calenders, the laundry cleaner, the cook, the parent we report the mean folks to, best friends we tell our secrets to... Our moral and emotional support...

Most men as fathers believe they should be distant... That it makes them better role models because good fathers don't reduce themselves to be shoulders for their children to cry on or be their gossip mates... grin

For example fathers step into the living room and the children are expected to be 'respectful' and leave... The children go off to be with the mother who welcomed them no matter how busy or tired she is..

Kudos to every good father... But paying the bills alone doesn't make you a good parent if you can't even remember you child's birthday or the name of the person the like... Or you can't prepare their favourite dishes...
Imagine the nonsense I just read! Do you think it's easy to slave away for hours on end just to make sure your family is comfortable? Do you know how many men lay down their very lives just to secure the future of their families? People grow distant from their fathers, not because of the nonsense you wrote, but because the disciplinarian is usually less liked and most men are the disciplinarians in parenting.

7 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:

wetin this one De talk?

Your father is the sole reason why most of you are alive, went to school and actually become what you are today.

We've all seen many kids, once they lose their father that automatically means an end to their school except an uncle steps in.

Recieving hugs from mummy counts but getting those cloths, money for toys, hospital bills, school fees and everything else counts more from fathers

5 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
My father lost his life last year while hustling for our Christmas holiday.

Worst still, he never slept in the house for over a month while paying the bill, a day to his coming back, he was shot.

Of course, he sometimes spend weeks or months out of the house. When he returns we see him happy to come back home but he often seem like a stranger to us.

But deep down, we knew where all the food, book, school fees, house rent and Christmas clothes money was coming from.

Respect to the men who lay down their lives every day for children who one day may still hate him, no love is greater than that.

Even God says "no love is greater than this: that a man lays down his life for his friends"

BTW he was a marine police officer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2022

I don't want to be bias o, the society to some extent did not lie... I have seen so many men run away with another woman and abandon their first wife and children,but it's rare to see woman do same.. the last one that happened in my hood some years ago, the woman died of high blood pressure....

Father's dey try o, but mother have this special bond with their children and I believe it might be created during breastfeeding or something.. There is one particular tribe is South south ( I nor go mention name o) their women are the men, them like ogogoro well well and can marry ten wives they will not care for... there is another tribe in South South too I just discovered recently that their women are their men too, their own work na to service tow tow morning and night, while the wife use same tow tow to work and feed them ( nor be me talk am o, na their women dey call them out for their tribal groups every time undecided )

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ishilove:
This one should not go and develop stroke one day. So much bile and bitterness

grin grin grin grin

Na him get romance section o
Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Imagine the nonsense I just read! Do you think it's easy to slave away for hours on end just to make sure your family is comfortable? Do you know how many men lay down their very lives just to secure the future of their families? People grow distant from their fathers, not because of the nonsense you wrote, but because the disciplinarian is usually less liked and most men are the disciplinarians in parenting.
And the women who are working? They aren't married? Or in your father's workplace, it's only men and ghosts...?

What ever sacrifice your father made for you, other children's mothers are making them...

Btw, mothers discipline their children too... If you mean cautioning and scolding... But if you're referring to the men who brutalise their children with whips and canes... undecided

Most fathers aren't abusive... But the vast majority in Africa are distant... Because they believe so much in respect and masculinity, they cause a divide between themselves and their children...

4 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
freshkpomo:

I don't want to be bias o, the society to some extent did not lie... I have seen so many men run away with another woman and abandon their first wife and children and it's rare to see woman do same.. the last one that happened in my hood some years ago, the woman died of high blood pressure....

Father's dey try o, but mother have this special bond with their children and I believe it might be created during breastfeeding or something..

lolz.

This one say women no De abandon kids.

Women bond chemically with their kids. When they gave birth, their body releases a chemical called oxytocin (I think) which help them love their kids.

Fathers on the other hand choose to love their kids.

Reason why it's easier for them to kill or be killed for their kids.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Tmberwolf1: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
Society doesn't celebrate mothers... The children of these women do... And when every child chooses the mother because of her closeness to them, then it's not their fault but the fault of the man who delibrately chose to be distant to put up a front of masculinity...

If you impregnate a young girl and the first person you're comfortable to tell is your mother because she's more caring and understanding while your father is more critical and judgemental... Then you have your answer...

Mothers love you... Fathers need to be proud of you...

Because we're all imperfect, our comfort is our mothers
Are you purposely trying to be ridiculous? Society doesn't celebrate mothers? A man is always seen as unfit to raise kids, even though statistically speaking, single fathers make better parents than single mothers, Also statistically speaking, women are two times more likely than men to abuse children! The law court almost always sides with the mother even though it is a documented fact that a child raised without a father is more likely to join gangs, do drugs, grow up in poverty, female children are 7 times more likely to become pregnant as teenagers without a father.... With all these things known as documented facts, the law court still sides with the mother, even when the child doesn't want to be with her.
Like I said, no one likes the narc, and in almost all situations of parenting fathers are the disciplinarians.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2022

Papae read my statement well, I did not say women don't, but it's rampant with male... I have seen more than hundred of such cases... One even happened in my churcg not too long ago, the man run with one woman for my church and then carry money when them donate for women harvest run, this same man get wife... If I start dey tell you story, him go reach page 10.. Women dey do olosho take feed their children... When I was managing an hotel, some hook up girls that come over, get two to three children, you need to see how they run home in the morning to meet their children... One guy blow tow tow one day scam the lady nor pay, she begin cry say na wetin pikin go eat she dey find.... She swear for the guy... Last last I had to let her go with her bills and even gave her transport..... Fathers play their roles o, but mother is just on another level.

Premiumwriter:
lolz.

This one say women no De abandon kids.

Women bond chemically with their kids. When they gave birth, their body releases a chemical called oxytocin (I think) which help them love their kids.

Fathers on the other hand choose to love their kids.

Reason why it's easier for them to kill or be killed for their kids.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by Enigma2049(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
freshkpomo:

I don't want to be bias o, the society to some extent did not lie... I have seen so many men run away with another woman and abandon their first wife and children,but it's rare to see woman do same.. the last one that happened in my hood some years ago, the woman died of high blood pressure....

Father's dey try o, but mother have this special bond with their children and I believe it might be created during breastfeeding or something.. There is one particular tribe is South south ( I nor go mention name o) their women are the men, them like ogogoro well well and can marry ten wives they will not care for... there is another tribe in South South too I just discovered recently that their women are their men too, their own work na to service tow tow morning and night, while the wife use same tow tow to work and feed them ( nor be me talk am o, na their women dey call them out for their tribal groups every time undecided )

Trash as usual. Mothers bond with their kids? Same mother's who abort them and leave them in trash bins.

6 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Enigma2049:

Trash as usual. Mothers bond with their kids? Same mother's who abort them and leave them in trash bins.

I believe if the father was responsible enough those kids won't be in trash cans.... If the kids are useless to the mother are they also useless to the man who owns the semen?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Mother In Law With The Knowledge Of My Wife - Is That A Taboo? / Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God / Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.