Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) (72548 Views)

NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
gabpaul:

But let's be realistic which business 198k fit start for 9ja undecided
There are small scale business he could have started instead of buying that crappy car dat will only milk his money dry with daily repairs
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Annyslimy(f): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
At least the guy don achieve something for in my mind
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by tyup(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
udemzyudex:

Your generation but the one yet unborn are f00ls

I exposed ur Genetical inherited gene didn't I?? you don't seem to be the issue, my pity and blame goes to Yo papa for passing such a daft, brain dead gene to you and I blame you the foolish one for accepting it
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
He doesn't have a genuine reason he just bought a problem.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Yinksy09(m): 5:50am On Jan 17, 2022
Congratulations to him. Whatever makes you comfortable and happy in life, go for it.

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2022
shawante:

You're welcome sir.. And may your week be filled with laughter
AMEN AMEN AMEN AND YOU TOO
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Poleski: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
That's dumb! He should have used the money to do better stuff to earn money. Some poor Nigerians think buying a private car is a good investment.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by gabpaul: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2022
TheKingsmann:
There are small scale business he could have started instead of buying that crappy car dat will only milk his money dry with daily repairs
Another angle
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by princeadeshina7(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
savage
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by donemzy115(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is there any serving corper or an ex corper that his date of birth was corrected then was able to serve? Pls help an aspirant
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by samuelthaking(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
tyup:

ur point is?
sorry it's late but the point I made was about him turning it into a vintage car when he has enough money for that, then he would probably resell fo as much as $2 million
ps-my brother is looking for stuffs like that
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Joelobioha(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2022
This car is called"Akpala dey fly" grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.