Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) (72554 Views)

NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2022
shawante:
That one na BEN the Z don komot..
Haha this is wickedness o grin grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2022
Baawaa:

If this boy is not careful this car can send him to early grave, am not cursing him
grin grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
Mumu Corper
grin grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2022
clockwisereport:

Some time in 2018, a friend offered to help drop me at my destination with this type of car since he was going in that direction. I couldn't believe my eyes when I alighted from the car. My clothes was covered with potopoto. The floor of the car be like open roof. As my guy was firing the machine, I was battered with potopoto

Na that day I sabi the true meaning of awoof dey spoil belle
Hahahhahahaha please o grin cheesy grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by yaki84: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2022
THeGamerBTL:
Congratulations Bro wink. The God wey do am for you make e avoid me pls grin
God go look this thread begin percieve him armpit weda e dey
Smell...

Uwah ke de

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2022
princepee:
Bros na 1985 V Booth you buy so,

You no fit oppress anybody with am.
Make I inform you, the spare parts no dey again,
Even if you see am e go expensive.
You go be regular customer for owode if you dey Lagos.

Las Las na aboki people go buy an butcher.
Dem fit buy am like 70k

So na very foolish investment you make.
You go school but the school no go through you.

See as you waste allowee.
Lol you guys should congratulates the guy na grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:

Courtesy of Nigerian Mechanics.

Once you tell them "It's my first car".

They become the devil to you.

After the guy don spend N100k on maintenance in 6 months, his mechanic will purchase thesame car for N80,000.
grin grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2022
sadiq4life:

For him to have even saved that 198k, It means he is either a ghost Corper or he has other source of income.

Who on earth saves 100% of his earning.

Was he not eating?
Doesn't he wash his khaki & clothes?
Was he not paying for transport to CDS?

And many more.

Good question, I tried saving my allawee in 2020 during Corona it was hard tlkmore of now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2022
joinnow:

This is why school need to be teaching financial literacy.
This guy seriously need orientation on liability and assets. One take money out from you ( liability) one brings in Money to you (asset).
And if you really knows what you are doing you only buy liability from the profit you get from the Asset. Eg I have 40k and have been eyeing this bicycle that has big Tyre. I then invest it in pop corn business ( pot,cylinder gas corn, sugar oil polythene,milk) then it starts generating 2k daily in 20 days I can collect my profit of 40k go by liability the bicycle with big Tyre. Hope it's clear.
Note the bicycle can be assets too.you can rent it out daily for 500.
You see this is the pimjomic but if you are a big boy just buy land build house that you will rent out. That is a complete business system with low risks.
year in year out cashflow go they come into your account as rent.
Wow
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2022
adecz:

He wants to liquidate his savings
with such a fuel guzzling vehicle..

Every day of average outing will cost
him 2k in fuel.....❌❌❌
Haha that's a liability then grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2022
worldclass68:
Lol........more blessing bro.. cool

Those dorimo boys can oppress somebody no be small.... grin

I just hope hin like wahala sha....... undecided
cheesy grin grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2022
This one graduated from school, went for NYSC and still does not have sense.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A corp member identified as Kenny Omomeji, shared photos of the car he reportedly bought from his monthly NYSC allowance, Siggy reports.

According to Kenny who was pictured posing with the car, he was able to buy an old model of Mercedes Benz after saving his N33,000 allowance for six months. He also revealed that the car was his first and it reportedly cost N198,000.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kennyomomeji/status/1481590551485075458

When asked why he didn't invest the money in something else, Kenny replied;

"Car oppression full my local government nah why me sef get this".

U go still use all your salary repair am when u get your first job ....no worry,area oppression don make u settle for less,u wan dey use am Bleep all those 16years old girls for ya area....Hope say u don rent your own house before buying the motor sha.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by 6ixT8: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2022
in a age where peeps are switching to Android. The one is still cluching to Symbian abi na Java my call am?. lol

the next mission is for the corper to start knacking people daughters with the obsolete metal.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Netmuch(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2022
grin god ppl dey yab o... No be motor he be ni... Sorry moto
THeGamerBTL:

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Volksguys1985: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Oizee:
lol, e be lyk say hunger wan nearly finish u.... This one wey u dey tink of food stuff with 198k
there is nothing you can replace with food
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by eteba(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2022
If care is not taken, it's this same car that'll kill u las las......the god that did it for you, should stay away from me now and 4ever.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by NOBLE179(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2022
odogwu
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2022
grin
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A corp member identified as Kenny Omomeji, shared photos of the car he reportedly bought from his monthly NYSC allowance, Siggy reports.

According to Kenny who was pictured posing with the car, he was able to buy an old model of Mercedes Benz after saving his N33,000 allowance for six months. He also revealed that the car was his first and it reportedly cost N198,000.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kennyomomeji/status/1481590551485075458

When asked why he didn't invest the money in something else, Kenny replied;

"Car oppression full my local government nah why me sef get this".

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by ChineduObinna(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2022
tyup:
Imagine buying a car cuz of area oppression...misplaced priority

Rule No1. Inorder to succeed in life, quit thinking like an average 9ja girl

That custom plate you see there costs more than the car itself,so baba Sabi wetin him dey find
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by shawante(m): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2022
Hassanmaye:
Haha this is wickedness o grin grin
But na true nagrin

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2022
shawante:
That one na BEN the Z don komot..
. You eh. U are just too funny ooooo. Bless u sir for making me laff
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2022
mytime24:
Car owner cheesy
Probably his thoughs is that the girls will now start flocking round him, and he also can now start car oppression like others in his Local Government, hope he saves enough for the maintenance and fueling cost sha(For a corper this is not an asset and he really does not need it now and when he eventually needs a car there are a lot of car options with lesser cost of maintenance and saves more fuel).
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Johel:

U go still use all your salary repair am when u get your first job ....no worry,area oppression don make u settle for less,u wan dey use am Bleep all those 16years old girls for ya area....Hope say u don rent your own house before buying the motor sha.
You get job keep for am ni?
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Gbest90(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2022
THeGamerBTL:
Nairaland no go kee me abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by shawante(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. You eh. U are just too funny ooooo. Bless u sir for making me laff
You're welcome sir.. And may your week be filled with laughter
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Johel(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
akanbiaa:
You get job keep for am ni?

Job dey...but work experience Nkor??
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Knew it. Which normal person will buy this with his hard earned money when he is not a scrap vendor

Brainard22:
Na cruise o all of you folks I know this guy reach e house lol angry
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by showafrica(m): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
robinso01:
This is just like buying problem for himself.

Money wey him for use buy crypto
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Jefferic(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
This got me laughing seriously. Smilessssssss

THeGamerBTL:

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Johel:

Job dey...but work experience Nkor??
You no wan make he start gaining the experience from your side grin?At least you have guarantee that na old cheap things that move him and he can save 6 months salary without touching a dime so no fear of running your business down since he show prospects to be a good manager of scarce resources cheesy.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by gabpaul: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
TheKingsmann:
That guy is not serious, he went to buy a burden with the money that he supposed to start a good business with just because he wants to feel among
But let's be realistic which business 198k fit start for 9ja undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.