Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) (72551 Views)

NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by fabianiyobosa(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Except say na Aba Yeezy, I refuse to believe this.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
No be 9nly Benz.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by adecz: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
He wants to liquidate his savings
with such a fuel guzzling vehicle..

Every day of average outing will cost
him 2k in fuel.....❌❌❌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Even bolt won't accept this kind of car angry

Money wey u go use open something reasonable for yourself, u went and bought a Motor. I'm sure dude went and bought the Mercedes to impress the ladies!! angry

He should use it and start cab business!!

If he saved all his nysc allowance for 6 months, doesnt that tell you that he has othrr sources of income?

Quit trying to think and live for other men. Face your own journey!
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
THeGamerBTL:
Congratulations Bro wink. The God wey do am for you make e avoid me pls grin

grin grin grin

OMG!

You wan burst my belle with laftazzzz

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by adeboizy11(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin wickedness in high places
THeGamerBTL:
Congratulations Bro wink. The God wey do am for you make e avoid me pls grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Baawaa:

If this boy is not careful this car can send him to early grave, am not cursing him
Hahahahahaha...He has signed endorsement deal with roadside mechanics.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by nesgeeek(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
congratulations.... i hope the engine is working perfectly?
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Peace081: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
clockwisereport:

Some time in 2018, a friend offered to help drop me at my destination with this type of car since he was going in that direction. I couldn't believe my eyes when I alighted from the car. My clothes was covered with potopoto. The floor of the car be like open roof. As my guy was firing the machine, I was battered with potopoto

Na that day I sabi the true meaning of awoof dey spoil belle
grin grin cheesy grin Abeg I no want laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
joinnow:
The guy just
Got himself a liability

He should have bought a new bike 200k instead of this mechanic work shop.

What type of bike will he get for 200k?

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
It seem na one big man first car named ISRAEL you buy that car from because the plate number na customise number... Go rebrand it to make it Look cool..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by popefuse(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anybody with this kind of car na herbalist they use am

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
tyup:

Rule No1. Inorder to succeed in life, quit thinking like an average 9ja girl
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hotguy27: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Somebody must have told this guy that he would never buy car in his life. Now, he has proved that person and his/her juju man wrong. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Zchi1052(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
War for who buy car
War for who them won impress
War for foolishness
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nigga needs to hear SHUT UP by blaqbonez.....V booth no be benzo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by nedekid: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Na wah, see the level apc and buhari have brought the country to. cool
Anyway congrats.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hmm.
That means the next vehicle he will buy will be a keke, cos keke grade pass this benzyl propane.
Hmm. Things are happening in this country o.
Today I saw a a bird fly over a fence.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
clockwisereport:
Some people get mind o. How can you buy trouble with your hard-earned money?

By buying this car, this guy has made customer with a mechanic, an auto-electrician, a spare parts dealer, a welder and a panelbeater.

The money no be hard earned. Lol

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by worldclass68(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol........more blessing bro.. cool

Those dorimo boys can oppress somebody no be small.... grin

I just hope hin like wahala sha....... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congrats to him. May a better car come his way soon

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
fabianiyobosa:
Except say na Aba Yeezy, I refuse to believe this.
Which one be aba Yeezy
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by solexybaba(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Baba flex jare but make mechanics no turn ur neighbour's oooo.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Hdhdhd(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Happy for you, bro. But the god wey do am for u make im avoid me abeg
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by ibrocool(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
I hope he bought the car so as to use it for business. Otherwise, it is a waste of money.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Original4u3967: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
.com (I removed the space between Up and Ghana). The site is nice. It will be good alternative to NL
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
YourFavorite21:
The guy bought an abused V-boot..

This car plenty for south East na, especially Enugu state , u go see clean ones with AC.
Congratulations

But the god wey do am for you, make e avoid me grin
Lmaoooi.. grin grin
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by beautyfunke(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
tyup:
Imagine buying a car cuz of area oppression...misplaced priority

Rule No1. Inorder to succeed in life, quit thinking like an average 9ja girl
motivational speaker weldone, I'm sure ordinary bicycle you don't have at all, you better join GNLD
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Equity15(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
He just chose to be friends with mechanics
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
shawante:
That one na BEN the Z don komot..
grin no let Ben catch u
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by consumingfire: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
clockwisereport:

Some time in 2018, a friend offered to help drop me at my destination with this type of car since he was going in that direction. I couldn't believe my eyes when I alighted from the car. My clothes was covered with potopoto. The floor of the car be like open roof. As my guy was firing the machine, I was battered with potopoto

Na that day I sabi the true meaning of awoof dey spoil belle

Kai, una get mouth ooo, see as una don spoil this corper mood. grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by ironheart(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
This. Could be a project car. But our youth are too lazy and want to steal to impress nobody. If you travel abroad, guys will buy this type of benz and put it over 5million Naira worth of parts into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.