Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,331 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) (72552 Views)

NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Henryt6: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Even village people no dey envy this one
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by ema2020: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A corp member identified as Kenny Omomeji, shared photos of the car he reportedly bought from his monthly NYSC allowance, Siggy reports.

According to Kenny who was pictured posing with the car, he was able to buy an old model of Mercedes Benz after saving his N33,000 allowance for six months. He also revealed that the car was his first and it reportedly cost N198,000.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kennyomomeji/status/1481590551485075458

When asked why he didn't invest the money in something else, Kenny replied;

"Car oppression full my local government nah why me sef get this".
this man should hav use the money 4 pepper soup and sleep well
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Stanleyq: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Problem is not buying but maintaining, when its bought, all hears, when its sold, only the family hear
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
let him start taxi, Uber or bolt with it lol

If your uber driver, turns up with this ......... You go enter......... This is 2022, not 1983 ........... cheesy
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Oizee(f): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Volksguys1985:
But on lighter mode the guy no try if na me get that 198k,first i will stock my kitchen with food, prepare goat and pork peppe soup, come keep the remaining.

Instead of buying kiso car.
lol, e be lyk say hunger wan nearly finish u.... This one wey u dey tink of food stuff with 198k
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Oizee(f): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Henryt6:
Even village people no dey envy this one
lol
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Greystone: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin
shawante:
That one na BEN the Z don komot..

Baba, why naw?

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Udure2468: 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
THeGamerBTL:
Congratulations Bro wink. The God wey do am for you make e avoid me pls grin
Oga you no want tap?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Shaddymie(f): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bad guy na em u be grin
quote author=THeGamerBTL post=109373626]Congratulations Bro wink. The God wey do am for you make e avoid me pls grin[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by HRMK: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
hmmm...though benz is mostly good,it is better to av an extra car to beat maintenance expenses!
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Tozic: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
THeGamerBTL:

grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by koning: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
YourFavorite21:
The guy bought an abused V-boot..

This car plenty for south East na, especially Enugu state , u go see clean ones with AC.
Congratulations

But the god wey do am for you, make e avoid me grin

It's because of the very old money that is and was available in Enugu. Even my old man's "Anya Ukpana" model is still packed in the compound.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by delpee(f): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2022
That's not a wise decision. He just acquired a liability instead of investing to create income streams. angry
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by ModelLook(m): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2022
How come?

Me that my NYSC Allawee N19,800 plus the N5K salary my school pays me no even dey do me for a month.

This one come go buy motor.

This life no balance. .
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by solsticey2k3(m): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2022
THeGamerBTL:

Lmao cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by tyup(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2022
beautyfunke:
motivational speaker weldone, I'm sure ordinary bicycle you don't have at all, you better join GNLD

No ur family members needs GNLD to survive not me and yeah I drive a good 010 Camry. now goan kill urself
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by tyup(m): 12:38am On Jan 16, 2022
udemzyudex:

Na em tell you this one or you just decide to assume nonsense dey form woke?

Daft phool...i know you can't read or maybe you can read but just blind but I'll help ur sorry illiterate ass

CampussNews:

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by ultimateprof: 12:54am On Jan 16, 2022
Let me be the first person to appreciate this guy for his new year achievement. You have done well for buying a car for your self.
It is better for once child to get lost than for him to die.
Congratulations to my fellow car owner!
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:17am On Jan 16, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A corp member identified as Kenny Omomeji, shared photos of the car he reportedly bought from his monthly NYSC allowance, Siggy reports.

According to Kenny who was pictured posing with the car, he was able to buy an old model of Mercedes Benz after saving his N33,000 allowance for six months. He also revealed that the car was his first and it reportedly cost N198,000.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kennyomomeji/status/1481590551485075458

When asked why he didn't invest the money in something else, Kenny replied;

Misplaced priorities...The veracity of this post cannot be ascertained so I take it as a cruise, because I can't just imagine how someone will willingly save up money just to buy wahala...!!
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Lessel: 2:19am On Jan 16, 2022
The fuel consumption alone will push him to buy petrol on credit.
clockwisereport:
Some people get mind o. How can you buy trouble with your hard-earned money?

By buying this car, this guy has made customer with a mechanic, an auto-electrician, a spare parts dealer, a welder and a panelbeater.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by ruffplay: 2:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Big congrats to u bro
Car na car
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:41am On Jan 16, 2022
tyup:
Imagine buying a car cuz of area oppression...misplaced priority

Rule No1. Inorder to succeed in life, quit thinking like an average 9ja girl

Girl call me dey disturb say she never pay her fees, when I finally meet am I discover say she just upgrade her phone. If na guy e for don sell the phone since. Bro you’ve said it all.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Weany: 2:46am On Jan 16, 2022
6months allawee: approx. 33k x 6 = 198k

And all a graduate could imagine is get a Benz. Maybe he plans selling the parts as vintage because I don’t even understand. Well, it’s not my business to understand since he is not a smart investor. Oh, not also nice to judge. Lol
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by xpee: 4:27am On Jan 16, 2022
By the time that Benz drive you crazy, nobody will tell you before you dispose the shit
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:24am On Jan 16, 2022
tyup:

Daft phool...i know you can't read or maybe you can read but just blind but I'll help ur sorry illiterate ass

Your generation but the one yet unborn are f00ls
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 6:25am On Jan 16, 2022
[b][/b]The almighty archaic Mercedes Vboot shocked
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Judd007: 6:27am On Jan 16, 2022
That car de kill ooo
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Richie77: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2022
Congratulations, at least you saved to do something unlike those who won't do anything round the year but you should av considered something else. This car fuel consumption ND other maintenance based on the age might not be pocket friendly. Enjoy it small and see what you can do with it.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by jimtemi1: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2022
As long as, he is happy,it good for him
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by DECLAN2015(m): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Maik4Jesus:
grin grin grin

The guy got most of you
He wants to trend and u peolple are making him to achieve that
His money....his headache.
Re: Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) by Vcent50: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2022
joinnow:
The guy just
Got himself a liability

He should have bought a new bike 200k instead of this mechanic work shop.
Exactly what I said in my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.