Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners (53529 Views)

How Kogi State Commisioners Are Grooving At Gym / Ekiti State Governor Appoints New Commisioners / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 4:32am On Jan 15, 2022
salesbloo:
I can see VP Osinbajo
Dele Alake
Muiz Banire
Leke Pitan
Gbolahan Lawal
Aregbesola

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by MrOkenwa(m): 4:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu has produced great leaders

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:33am On Jan 15, 2022
trutharena:

Asiwaju is our president come 2023.

Signed and sealed!!!

Of course its written all over your post. I will be watching you when the lamenting starts

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Drsnives(m): 4:34am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Aregbesola, osinbajo, Fashola and some other people that I didn't really recognize.
Fashola no dea there

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by trutharena: 4:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Of course its written all over your post. I will be watching you when the lamenting starts

Nothing to be scared of.

Asiwaju Jagaban will turn Nigeria around for good.

No shaking!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Jubrilv(m): 4:34am On Jan 15, 2022
BAT'23 ON YOUR MANDATE I STAND

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Explicit02: 4:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu has planted his loyalist in key places.......

2023 presidential Ambition is a thing this man has been planning for years

Only God can stop him..... Tinubu knows more than us
Strategy and rigging dey hin capacity

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:44am On Jan 15, 2022
trutharena:

Nothing to be scared of.

Asiwaju Jagaban will turn Nigeria around for good.

No shaking!

Now i understand that this is a tribal stuff for you. When you understand the deep root cause of the problems we have in this country then you people like tinubu will turn a blind eye on corruption. I just dunno why nigerians dont like telling themselves the truth. Well vote your tinubu and get what you deserve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by maxtop(m): 4:49am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Aregbesola, osinbajo, Fashola and some other people that I didn't really recognize.

Where is Fashola in this pics ? Stop smoking that thing grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by EmekaBlue(m): 4:51am On Jan 15, 2022
headSmasher:
That is how you cried and wailed over buhari's trousers but that doesn't stop him from being the president and tongue lashing Igbos any time he likes
The same man reality lashing all your future and giving u hardship abi

Continue

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:52am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:

Muiz banire, burknor akerele...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:52am On Jan 15, 2022
maxtop:

Where is Fashola in this pics ? Stop smoking that thing grin grin grin

Nha you no get eye
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by elonmuskbaby: 4:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Haaaa see prof Yemi osibanjo o cheesy

So he has been mingling with this APC chameleon people for a long time cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by wiseoneking: 4:59am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Where did you see Fashola there
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by elonmuskbaby: 4:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Haaaa see prof Yemi osibanjo o cheesy

So he has been mingling with this APC chameleon people for a long time cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by solexybaba(m): 4:59am On Jan 15, 2022
May almighty God not allow him rule dis con3,

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Victorclean1: 5:05am On Jan 15, 2022
This Afunjaaaa people self. When you think you have seen all, they will come up with another shit.

What has pictures to do with presidency?. Why is Afunjaaaa so back forward?. So thiefnubuuu is the best they can produce?.

Well let keep quiet until then cos I know he is not going any where.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by ChiefOloye(m): 5:05am On Jan 15, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

KEEP KWAYET THERE!!!

I stopped engaging people on Nairaland.com, the day I discovered that one the major trolls here was barely 20 years old.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 15, 2022
After he killed that man abi?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by hopexter(m): 5:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Now i understand that this is a tribal stuff for you. When you understand the deep root cause of the problems we have in this country then you people like tinubu will turn a blind eye on corruption. I just dunno why nigerians dont like telling themselves the truth. Well vote your tinubu and get what you deserve

You’re a very negative being. You know the corrupt politicians in your region but yet you will never mention them. Tinubu family already had too much money before he joined politics.

Which federal position did he ever hold to have looted public funds? He was only a state governor. Your hatred and tribalism is not enough to spew rubbish about who you know nothing about undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by donleo92(m): 5:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Loyalty is the key.

tinubu is a kind of leader that builds everyone one that works with him up. I think he is a kind of boss that would make you work your ass out, but its appreciate you handsomely for the work done.

although I ain't gona vote for him, but I like that quality in him

12 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Cchuks27(m): 5:25am On Jan 15, 2022
I can see Kemi Nelson
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by gulfer: 5:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Who is that man with long chain like all these afro hiphop small boys (30billion gang)
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Pumpido75(m): 5:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Yemi Osinbajo
Leke pitan
Dele Alake
Rauf Aregbesola
Kemi Nelson.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Almaigaa: 5:36am On Jan 15, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Right from time he no sabi dress. See trouser

If like say he win now but he no go win sha... na so he wan dey dress go international meeting and represent the country?!

He will still rule over you as your next President for eight good years. grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by yommen: 5:38am On Jan 15, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Right from time he no sabi dress. See trouser

If like say he win now but he no go win sha... na so he wan dey dress go international meeting and represent the country?!

See as you dey mess up yourself! That's not trouser but shokoto. You might even refer to the top as shirt, right? Moreso, that picture was snapped 23 years ago. So, go and pack all the pictures around you taken towards year 1999 and begin to compare. Some youths of ours lack critical thinking ability. They just talk which is too bad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2022
That oniru was installed by Sanwoolu. It was said he was not next in line to the royal family. His installation gave impetus for Oluomo to push himself as oba of Oshodi. And it can work. One of the reason why Tinubu gets stronger is because most of his stooges have traditional titles in Lagos and he ensured their installation.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by EnEnPeecee: 6:12am On Jan 15, 2022
See logologo trousers like looter
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Bluntemperor: 6:15am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:

Ok

So O P, what is your mission in forwarding this to the F P and why?
Are there no more better news and how can this reduced the inflation to Nigerians?
Would Mr Aregbesola help to check border control inth North and all the bandits hide exposed because of his religious inclinations?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by gasparpisciotta: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2022
All of them are bigger boys now!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.