Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners (53527 Views)

How Kogi State Commisioners Are Grooving At Gym / Ekiti State Governor Appoints New Commisioners / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by marsup: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
I only see looters. grin

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by GEEBITE: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Are you planning their murder in advance?
Cholls:
My brother oh boy! RIP Dele Lake, RIP Leke pitan
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by GEEBITE: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
What of Children home school Ibadan,Goverment college Ibadan,University of Chicago he filled on the same Inec form and which he never attended?Mix up too?Oh I forgot it was Senator Tokunbo Afiyomi that owned up that he filled the form for him.
trutharena:

Does that picture look like 1988 pics to you? Shey Tinubu was governor in 1988 ni?

That picture was taken between 1999-2007, the 88 you see there is the logo of the photographer.

Shine your eyes well well. Tinubu submitted his age in INEC CF001 form in 1993 and 19999, his age was not in doubt.

The only issue with his age was when his Chicago State transcript said 1952 and he said 1950 in his INEC form. So he filed an affidavit that it’s a mix up and that’s what Gani Fawehinmi was talking about.

Na only mentally deranged people dey go about saying Tinubu is 80 year this, 90 year that.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Cholls(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
GEEBITE:
Are you planning their murder in advance?
my brother I think it's time to address this.... RIP= Really Important Person

So, you people should leave me alone
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Sleekfingers: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jlow2:
e pain am

E pain me o. grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by opeey(m): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ventura1:
The only Female in the photo is Kemi Nelson, others are Muiz Banire, Dele Alake, Oba Gbolahan Lawal, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Rauf Aregbesola.
Those I could identify, No Fashola in the pics

I could see a lot of comments hailing Tinubu for building people, most of these people are established as at then, they only learn how to aggrandize public resources for themselves from BAT.
Cornering public resources and Commonwealth meant for every Lagosian and sharing same to his stooges and supporters, is not building people.

BAT responsibility is not to build these people that works with him in public office with our Commonwealth, he is to ensure they work for the citizens and promote social justice and equity, that which he failed.

God bless you.. you don talk finish
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by mohims(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2022
yyba:
please north korea, somalia, afghanistan and iraq is available for you to move in
And what is stopping you from relocating to any of these countries? You will be better off there don't you think? With your shallow level of thinking, this countries would be perfect for you and your family
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by yyba: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
mohims:

And what is stopping you from relocating to any of these countries? You will be better off there don't you think? With your shallow level of thinking, this countries would be perfect for you and your family
tinubu is nigeria's president from 2023 to 2031 beware or you can relocate to those countries i mention for you
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Injera:

Deep down in your heart you know an ibo man can never smell presidency

Thats for those that are not result oriented . Shove your TRIBALISM down your ass so that your brain can function properly
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by mohims(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
yyba:
tinubu is nigeria's president from 2023 to 2031 beware or you can relocate to those countries i mention for you
I laugh in Swahili. Be prepared to relocate when he loses or die before that time
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Injera(f): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Thats for those that are not result oriented . Shove your TRIBALISM down your ass so that your brain can function properly
Your attack on Tinubu lacks merit and is purely on Tribalism. Hypocrisy
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Injera:

Your attack on Tinubu lacks merit and is purely on Tribalism. Hypocrisy

Just listen to yourself.. i just hope i m not talking to a primary 2 student. It's a known fact that Tinubu is a criminal cum kleptomaniac. So whats new about that? You re a tribalist that doesn't mean well for the country cos you just want one of your own who os a known criminal to be there as president. Isnt it?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Injera(f): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Just listen to yourself.. i just hope i m not talking to a primary 2 student. It's a known fact that Tinubu is a criminal. So whats new about that? You re a tribalist that doesn't mean well for the country cos you just want one of your own who os a known criminal to be there as president. Isnt it?
You said well known fact?? Why do you continue to make baseless, spurious claims. A criminal Tried and convicted where?? Continue to stew in your collective hate for Tinubu and all that he represents. A man that worked with renowned international companies including an oil company you misrepresent by assassinating his character. Moreover Tinubu never governed any ibo state
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Injera:

You said well known fact?? Why do you continue to make baseless, spurious claims. A criminal Tried and convicted where?? Continue to stew in your collective hate for Tinubu and all that he represents. A man that worked with renowned international companies including an oil company you misrepresent by assassinating his character. Moreover Tinubu never governed any ibo state

Lol... Abeg go collect your ijebu garri and groundnut from Tinubu... Poverty dey naa bad thing
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by yachal: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Didn't Yaradua who contested from his sickbed in Saudi Arabia win and lead the country while battling with his terminal illness alongside and till today majority of Nigerians still keep on regreting that death cut short that his lackluster administration of sickness and frequent medical tourism by which he wouldn't even hand over power to his deputy Jonathan before leaving even though he knew he would be away for long? Democracy is about what the majority want regardless of whether such choice makes common sense or not.
In 1999 majority of Nigerians from the North, SE and SS combined voted massively for Obasanjo even though it was a rather senseless choice against the background that unlike Obasanjo who was part of the foundation of Nigeria's problems and was guilty of countless anti-people policies as Military HOS and destructive antecedents even after retirement from the army, his contender, Chief Olu Falae, was glowing with a sterling and unblemished record of public stewardship and had never been accused of mismanaging public funds or of any treasonable offense. So if you assume it is common sense that guides people's choices in democracy especially in Nigeria, then you need a refresher course in the political history of Nigeria.

Well said

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Hunkyimage(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kissiemu:

1988? Tinubu was governor of Lagos in 1988?
Young man how old are you?

I saw 1988 somewhere in that pix, hence my question.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Murphyenemuwe: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2022
You mean BUA and dangote? Don't know why you guys are loud unnecessarily. I've never seen an igbo man make top 3 richest men in Nigeria not to talk of Africa.
Ojukwubucket:

Tongue lashing and his bothers are still shinning our shoes grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
You mean BUA and dangote? Don't know why you guys are loud unnecessarily. I've never seen an igbo man make top 3 richest men in Nigeria not to talk of Africa.
Lol..
No b by number 1 and 2 richest men o.
How many number of people in ur population is richer than the number of rich people of Igbo decent?

Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos)