Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners (53533 Views)

How Kogi State Commisioners Are Grooving At Gym / Ekiti State Governor Appoints New Commisioners / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by sokera: 6:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Jagaban I will vote you … I will vote a man that build capacities …

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Lovenorth: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109379246:

Hmmmmm, this is deep.
It's like you are now not supporting Osinbajo to be president of Nigeria
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2022
emmabest2000:
T
yes people get old with time. In t - 70+ years you'll same... If you are lucky you'll be rich if you aren't..... Only God knows
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by timefarm(m): 6:30am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109379246:

Hmmmmm, this is deep.
I thought you are for Osinbajo/Zulum.
Shameless psyscopant.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by ellizy(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2022
See Tinubu’s sokoto. Lol
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by aperture11: 6:35am On Jan 15, 2022
Cholls:
My brother oh boy! RIP Dele Lake, RIP Leke pitan
Why are you killing them before their time?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Bridget95(f): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2022
ChiefOloye:
Ori lo mọ ọlọ́lá lóla. Who could have said that Osibanjo, Aregbesola and others in this photo with Jagaban would at a time be part of movers and shakers of Nigeria?
Asiwaju has come far, God will take him further.
Asiwaju 2023.
At the detriment of Nigeria? Why would you want someone with dementia to lead a big country like Nigerian with a million problems. In all honesty Nigeria is not Lagos state.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by nokspos: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2022
i swear, tinubu will win , he's not my best candidate but that guy is too connected

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Shevchenkko: 6:44am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109379246:

Hmmmmm, this is deep.
You're such a confused man. Today you're singing about star boy Osibanjo then tomorrow you're praising Tinubu. Any were belle face human being. Tueh !

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2022
If tinubu wins next year's election it means Nigerians are not ready to be liberated.

I hope the petroleum subsidy is removed so that we will all have a taste of what Nigeria would be like in the next decade.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Openyamind111(m): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2022
I can see Ogbeni Raufu there.. grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Shevchenkko:
You're such a confused man. Today you're singing about star boy Osibanjo then tomorrow you're praising Tinubu. Any were belle face human being. Tueh !

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by ElValiente(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2022
gulfer:
Who is that man with long chain like all these afro hiphop small boys (30billion gang)

That's how we roll in Chicago kid.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by omenkaLives(m): 6:58am On Jan 15, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Right from time he no sabi dress. See trouser

If like say he win now but he no go win sha... na so he wan dey dress go international meeting and represent the country?!
Okoro, can we see your father's photo. We know he models for Fendi.

Smh.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by nokspos: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2022
no be lie, most people don't know history of this man, he's educated, he's one of the very few nigerians that can give 2 hours speach without using manuscript or teleprompter. This man is the only reason why some of us was able to go to good school in lagos
trutharena:

Nothing to be scared of.

Asiwaju Jagaban will turn Nigeria around for good.

No shaking!

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by harmonyglobal: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Some became governors and ministers, one became vice president, others prominent in the field.
Tinubu is a blessing no doubt

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2022
tinvbu has no moral standing runin for president of this counry in 2023 considerin the fact that his apc and buhari have brought nothing but hardship and backwardness upon nigerians over the past seven years .. tinubu should be apologising to nigerians instead for decieving us.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by placeofallure(f): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Aregbesola, osinbajo, Fashola and some other people that I didn't really recognize.

The woman with customized gele is Chief Mrs Kemi Nelson. Great socialite. The party is not like if she's not there. Then Muiz Banire is the first man from left. He worked hard then and his impact was felt.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by bewla(m): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2022
trutharena:

Current Oba Oniru is the ADC guy in that pics.

You also have Muiz Banire, Kemi Nelson, Dele Alake, …
You no to much abi you be the photographer ni
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by chudez0147(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Ventura1:
The only Female in the photo is Kemi Nelson, others are Muiz Banire, Dele Alake, Oba Gbolahan Lawal, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Rauf Aregbesola.

Those I could identify, No Fashola in the pics
DamnNigga
Isoright

Fashola is in between osinbanjo and raf

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by DMerciful(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2022
This infinity or sideways 8 is constant. Is this occultism?

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by ultimateprof: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Truly, Tinubu is a great man!

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by oyatz(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Cholls:
My brother oh boy! RIP Dele Lake, RIP Leke pitan

Do you really mean Dele Alake and Lekan Pitan are dead?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by gosmoney(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Aregbesola, osinbajo, Fashola and some other people that I didn't really recognize.
where Fashola dey here
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Jungleluv5: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Right from time he no sabi dress. See trouser

If like say he win now but he no go win sha... na so he wan dey dress go international meeting and represent the country?!
you don't see good things always ni why, well you will never see good things jare continue to see bad things
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by placeofallure(f): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2022
yommen:

See as you dey mess up yourself! That's not trouser but shokoto. You might even refer to the top as shirt, right? Moreso, that picture was snapped 23 years ago. So, go and pack all the pictures around you taken towards year 1999 and begin to compare. Some youths of ours lack critical thinking ability. They just talk which is too bad.

That is the big problem I see here about our country. I don't want to outrightly call this generation fools because just a handful of them are different, but the majority No Sense! They lack cognitive abilities, they can't read a narrative of one paragraph to the end, they want summary. They can't innovate let alone create! It's a blurry future for Nigeria if many youths are like this. They have exchanged virtues for vices.

The majority of the people in this picture are still alive, check them out today, they don't dress like this anymore. This must have been the fashion of the time. Baa lakaye!

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Zandena(f): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2022
Though I don't know him personally, i think this man should be given a trial to rule Nigeria. I consider him as a builder of people and a bridge builder.
Imagine Tinubu is a Northerner, he would have killed the destiny of these men and women because of greed and dislike for others to make it in life! That's why poverty is pervasive in the northern region.
It is also my suggestion that no one should be made president if he/she cannot show Nigerians how many nobody he has helped or groomed to become somebody!

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by seunmsg(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2022
I can see Muiz Banire, Wale Edun, Cardoso, Dele Alake, Kemi Nelson, Oba Gbolahan Oniru (ADC), Yemi Osinbajo, Rauf Aregbesola and Leke Pitan.

Omo, Tinubu Na man o. All these guys are now very big and relevant till today.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by phemmyfour: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
He's not there
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Burgerlomo: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2022
ChiefOloye:
Ori lo mọ ọlọ́lá lóla. Who could have said that Osibanjo, Aregbesola and others in this photo with Jagaban would at a time be part of movers and shakers of Nigeria?
Asiwaju has come far, God will take him further.
Asiwaju 2023.

Truly the man (Jagaban) nah real kings maker

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by rollywise(m): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2022
No wonder he's gaining do much support. He's more like the King maker. Tinubu is the Oba in the movie "King of Boys"

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture)