Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners (53451 Views)

How Kogi State Commisioners Are Grooving At Gym / Ekiti State Governor Appoints New Commisioners / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by trutharena: 1:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Can you spot anyone you know!

57 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by robinso01(m): 1:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Aregbesola, osinbajo and some other people that I didn't really recognize.

Oops, I thought Fashola was the one staying at the back of osinbajo and Aregbesola.

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by trutharena: 1:59am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Aregbesola, osinbajo, Fashola and some other people that I didn't really recognize.

Current Oba Oniru is the ADC guy in that pics.

You also have Muiz Banire, Kemi Nelson, Dele Alake, …

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by robinso01(m): 2:15am On Jan 15, 2022
trutharena:

Current Oba Elegushi is the ADC guy in that pics.

Never knew about Oba Elegushi being a police officer b4.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by SarkinYarki: 2:23am On Jan 15, 2022
trutharena:

Current Oba Elegushi is the ADC guy in that pics.

How can the current Oba be that cop?

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by trutharena: 2:25am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:

Never knew about Oba Elegushi being a police officer b4.

Oh my mistake. I mixed it up.

Oniru king rather.

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by robinso01(m): 2:28am On Jan 15, 2022
trutharena:

Oh my mistake. I missed it up.

Oniru king rather.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Ventura1: 2:43am On Jan 15, 2022
The only Female in the photo is Kemi Nelson, others are Muiz Banire, Dele Alake, Oba Gbolahan Lawal, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Rauf Aregbesola.
Those I could identify, No Fashola in the pics

I could see a lot of comments hailing Tinubu for building people, most of these people are established as at then, they only learn how to aggrandize public resources for themselves from BAT.
Cornering public resources and Commonwealth meant for every Lagosian and sharing same to his stooges and supporters, is not building people.

BAT responsibility is not to build these people that works with him in public office with our Commonwealth, he is to ensure they work for the citizens and promote social justice and equity, that which he failed.

217 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by ChiefOloye(m): 3:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Ori lo mọ ọlọ́lá lóla. Who could have said that Osibanjo, Aregbesola and others in this photo with Jagaban would at a time be part of movers and shakers of Nigeria?
Asiwaju has come far, God will take him further.
Asiwaju 2023.

210 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by zanshi: 3:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Hungry men

See soji shining his 32

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by EmekaBlue(m): 3:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Right from time he no sabi dress. See trouser

If like say he win now but he no go win sha... na so he wan dey dress go international meeting and represent the country?!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by LadiesForever(f): 4:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by headSmasher: 4:07am On Jan 15, 2022
See now
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by headSmasher: 4:10am On Jan 15, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Right from time he no sabi dress. See trouser

If like say he win now but he no go win sha... na so he wan dey dress go international meeting and represent the country?!
That is how you cried and wailed over buhari's trousers but that doesn't stop him from being the president and tongue lashing Igbos any time he likes

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Edoreborn: 4:19am On Jan 15, 2022
That fair tall man behind is a bastard..A retd major panox,,I think he was d CSO then..

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by ThiefnubuBandit: 4:25am On Jan 15, 2022
A congregation of criminals led by brown teeth bullion van Tinubu. Next president of Iragbiji Town Union

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:26am On Jan 15, 2022
ChiefOloye:
Ori lo mọ ọlọ́lá lóla. Who could have said that Osibanjo, Aregbesola and others in this photo with Jagaban would at a time be part of movers and shakers of Nigeria?
Asiwaju has come far, God will take him further.
Asiwaju 2023.
Hmmmmm, this is deep.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by salesbloo: 4:26am On Jan 15, 2022
I can see VP Osinbajo
Dele Alake
Muiz Banire
Leke Pitan
Gbolahan Lawal
Aregbesola

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:27am On Jan 15, 2022
With the way you people are posting tinubu everyday i think thats who you want as the next president. Please let no one come here and start lamenting especially you trutharena

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by emmabest2000(m): 4:28am On Jan 15, 2022
T

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by mohims(m): 4:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Jagaban. This man should go and rest please. We don't need his type as the president of this country

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by ThiefnubuBandit: 4:29am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109379246:
Reading

KEEP KWAYET THERE!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by salesbloo: 4:29am On Jan 15, 2022
mohims:
Jagaban. This man should go and rest please. We don't need his type as the president of this country

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by trutharena: 4:31am On Jan 15, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
With the way you people are posting tinubu everyday i think thats who you want as the next president. Please let no one come here and start lamenting especially you trutharena

Asiwaju is our president come 2023.

Signed and sealed!!!

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by mohims(m): 4:31am On Jan 15, 2022
salesbloo:
[s][/s]
E pain you? You never see anything

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Drsnives(m): 4:32am On Jan 15, 2022
How is this news op.
Abi you smoke dried shit today

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Jlow2: 4:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Osinbande always looking malnourished

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Cholls(m): 4:32am On Jan 15, 2022
My brother oh boy! RIP Dele Lake, RIP Leke pitan

3 Likes 3 Shares

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures)