Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners (53522 Views)

How Kogi State Commisioners Are Grooving At Gym / Ekiti State Governor Appoints New Commisioners / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by porthouse7(f): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:

Never knew about Oba Elegushi being a police officer b4.
not oba elegushi, dat guy an oba oniru
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Hunkyimage(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2022
trutharena:
Can you spot anyone you know!

If in 1988 he looked like this, how old is this man?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Felabrity: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Osinbajo no wayyy
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Sleekfingers: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Jlow2:
Osinbande always looking malnourished

How that one concern you? Mr nutritionist, why you no go give am food and supplements...
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Echoban: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2022
nokspos:
no be lie, most people don't know history of this man, he's educated, he's one of the very few nigerians that can give 2 hours speach without using manuscript or teleprompter. This man is the only reason why some of us was able to go to good school in lagos

Care to tell us abt how this happened?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Echoban: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Bridget95:
we can't continue in the past ,there is a campaign to get a vibrant, energetic and young leader for Nigeria. We do not need the old demented men who have looted and mismanaged states .

Then start the campaign then But rather u dey here dey promote Tinubu bim disguise. I don't really know Tinubu before but the ipob gnashing against him made me make my findings abt him and I saw how great he is that was how I became a Tinubuist greatest supporter..

If u have candidate, campaign and flood media with it. Naso Demn dey win election. In my place now it's like emotion of why do they hate Tinubu, we won't let them bring down Tinubu is what rings in their mind and are ready to vote him in to spite his haters. I just laugh at the ipob pics of talking billion van, one old pics of him and co, like none of this is making his supporters leave him, only solidifying his natural haters against him nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Faaji1985: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Which kind RIP, sey na you kill them?quote author=Cholls post=109379296]My brother oh boy! RIP Dele Lake, RIP Leke pitan[/quote]
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Faaji1985: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Which kind RIP, sey na you kill them?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Bridget95(f): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Echoban:

Then start the campaign then But rather u dey here dey promote Tinubu bim disguise. I don't really know Tinubu before but the ipob gnashing against him made me make my findings abt him and I saw how great he is that was how I became a Tinubuist greatest supporter..

If u have candidate, campaign and flood media with it. Naso Demn dey win election. In my place now it's like emotion of why do they hate Tinubu, we won't let them bring down Tinubu is what rings in their mind and are ready to vote him in to spite his haters. I just laugh at the ipob pics of talking billion van, one old pics of him and co, like none of this is making his supporters leave him, only solidifying his natural haters against him nothing else.
I don't hate Tinubu, i feel that an old man of his standing should be an elder statesman not a presidential aspirant

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by nokspos: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Yes i finished from babs fafunwa grammer school in ojodu Berger axis in the year 2004, from jss1 to ss1 of my life in secondary school was a complete hustle , i was always sitting on tires to receive lectures , if you make a bench someone will steal it before the next day, sitting at a comfortable position to ear the teacher was survival of the fittest. only the older and more powerful guys can own a chair during this time. Educational system turned around with tinubu, he was the first to build a good public school that i personally witness in his tenor back then , i don't know much but me i experienced this one. My classroom in ss2 to ss3 was like paradise with fan and other good amenities.

I'm not saying this guy is the best candidate , but if i don't see other choice come 2023 , i will go for tinubu 100 percent. because i 'm confident that he will make a difference, and he 's also good at bringing good successor , after he left lagos governorship , fashola came in and made major textbooks free for student, ababio textbook was so expensive when i was in school , i couldn't afford it back then and it is the major reason why i'm not good at chemistry till date. I almost shed tears some years back when i saw my cousin with an ababio chemistry text with a sticker on it "Lagos state property, not for sell" they gave them for free.

so my brother, me i'm not a paid campaign person , but tinubu is not a bad candidate

Echoban:

Care to tell us abt how this happened?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by pius4luv(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Ventura1:
The only Female in the photo is Kemi Nelson, others are Muiz Banire, Dele Alake, Oba Gbolahan Lawal, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Rauf Aregbesola.
Those I could identify, No Fashola in the pics

I could see a lot of comments hailing Tinubu for building people, most of these people are established as at then, they only learn how to aggrandize public resources for themselves from BAT.
Cornering public resources and Commonwealth meant for every Lagosian and sharing same to his stooges and supporters, is not building people.

BAT responsibility is not to build these people that works with him in public office with our Commonwealth, he is to ensure they work for the citizens and promote social justice and equity, that which he failed.

The man that stand beside aregbesola is leke pitan commissioner of health
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Gaabasky: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Right from time he no sabi dress. See trouser

If like say he win now but he no go win sha... na so he wan dey dress go international meeting and represent the country?!

Guy your hate for this man no get part 2. Share love. At least he gave more Igbo chances as a Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Deadlytruth(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2022
Bridget95:
we can't continue in the past ,there is a campaign to get a vibrant, energetic and young leader for Nigeria. We do not need the old demented men who have looted and mismanaged states .
Unfortunately, that Nigeria where voting will be by the pristine ideals you espouse is yet to come and is a far way off. As long as what matters most to Nigerians in their choice of leaders is religion and ethnicity which disguise as zoning, we will have to remain with those who looted us as they alone have the means to buy ethno-regional sentiments. Moreover the argument that a people who with their own hands and open eyes chose to start a journey of nation building on a wrong foot can later on just abandon that route for the actually better one they deliberately refuse to follow is not really possible. Americans never started their nation building on a wrong footing by deliberately voting for the wrong persons with the hope that sometime in future they will just be able to stop it. They rather made hard, uncommon but correct choices right from the very beginning and the result is their envious level of development today. Our choices of Obasanjo in 1999 and Yaradua in 2007 only showed that Nigerians simply don't know what it really takes to build a nation, and that has not changed even till now.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by oyoofong(m): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=trutharena post=109378475]Can you spot anyone you know!
Lekan Pitan,Dele Alake, Muiz Banire,Osibanjo,Aregbesola,
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by laughitall(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:

una no Dey read ?? OBA ONIRU
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by robinso01(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2022
laughitall:
una no Dey read ?? OBA ONIRU

He later went to modify it. He made mention of Elegushi b4.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Kissiemu(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Hmmmm .. from the pictures I have seen going around on social media, I think anyone saying that Tinubu is above 70 is just trying to be mischievous. I also think it's just bad nature that has made him look older than his age.

...not a fan of his all the same

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Kissiemu(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2022
Hunkyimage:

If in 1988 he looked like this, how old is this man?
1988? Tinubu was governor of Lagos in 1988?
Young man how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Deadlytruth(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Bridget95:
I don't hate Tinubu, i feel that an old man of his standing should be an elder statesman not a presidential aspirant
The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria doesn't support your view. Please recall that when Northern PDP caucus wanted to use the party's zoning agreement to block Jonathan from contesting, the courts simply told them that the constitution is supreme and doesn't recognize any zoning arrangement. Likewise the constitution doesn't recognize any maximum age limit for anyone aspiring for any office. Moreover, we currently have youthful governors like Yahaya Bello, Ikpeazu, and others in the past like Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, etc who long made us understand that good governance doesn't automatically come with youthfulness.
Atiku is older than Tinubu and he too is likely to emerge as a contestant and the constitution doesn't forbid his ambition too on account of age. Obasanjo was well over 70 when he sought second term. Then as at when he sought third term he was close to 80 but his bid for third term was rejected not because he was already too old but because he had failed to govern well as was expected.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by FreeStuffsNG: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2022
trutharena:

Nice. Architect Towry-Coker(Housing) and Da-Silva ( Economic Budget) are not there o
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by shinealight(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Ventura1:
The only Female in the photo is Kemi Nelson, others are Muiz Banire, Dele Alake, Oba Gbolahan Lawal, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Rauf Aregbesola.
Those I could identify, No Fashola in the pics

I could see a lot of comments hailing Tinubu for building people, most of these people are established as at then, they only learn how to aggrandize public resources for themselves from BAT.
Cornering public resources and Commonwealth meant for every Lagosian and sharing same to his stooges and supporters, is not building people.

BAT responsibility is not to build these people that works with him in public office with our Commonwealth, he is to ensure they work for the citizens and promote social justice and equity, that which he failed.

What rubbish are you talking? How did he fail in Lagos? You are either blind or the king of mischief makers!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by walefresh3(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2022
trutharena:

Muiz banire
Yemi osinbajo
Aregbesola
APC national woman leader
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Indispensable85(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu is now occupying all the front pages of newspapers in Nigeria even the social media is not left out. The discussion today across Nigeria is Tinubu. Hmmmmm.....
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by joe1309: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2022
Mazi Kanu wey Sabi dress dey prison
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by abdulikhina(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2022
SarkinYarki:

How can the current Oba be that cop?
Why not? cry
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by laughitall(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:

He later went to modify it. He made mention of Elegushi b4.
okay ..
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by SarkinYarki: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2022
abdulikhina:

Why not? cry

I have confirmed he is not the one so rest
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by fortunechy(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2022
This man used governor and vice president to settle most of his commissioners...
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Caseless: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2022
trutharena:

Current Oba Oniru is the ADC guy in that pics.

You also have Muiz Banire, Kemi Nelson, Dele Alake, …
where's Dele Alake?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by Caseless: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:

the current one was an ADC to Tinubu.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners by mayo47(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Great Lol

MrOkenwa:
Tinubu has produced great leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.