Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) (10914 Views)

Nigerian Bonnie And Clyde Display What True Love Is Essentially About (Pics) / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
stop taking bullshit... Civilization started in Egypt... Mankind started in Africa...

You're a confused mofo... The white inventors who were of broken marriages? Most were middle-aged married men... undecided

The African man is just a simple-minded, greedy creature incapable of creativity...

Every man has been subjected to the roles of provider and protector... Especially white men... They even refused to let their women work until a few hundred years ago... They took up the excess responsibilities like men...

Black men never did anything to better the lives of their women... Just to provide bush, burn it and call it farm... and set traps then drink palm wine and eat alligator pepper... So what's the betterment?

If the white men hadn't brought civilization to Africa, you black men would still be worshipping stones and waterfalls... undecided
Since you have refused to argue constructively, I am done having this augmentative discussion with you

Yet I counsel you pay more attention to your history knowledge than arguing ignorantly

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Saicrumam:

Since you have refused to argue constructively, I am done having this augmentative discussion with you

Yet I counsel you pay more attention to your history knowledge than arguing ignorantly
I
I know more about Africa's History than you do...

Don't give me that crap that civilization started in Africa... It began in Egypt...

And what version of history do you have?

Black men where once geniuses, inventing and discovering... who got distracted by their women and providing them with comforts... Etc...

What's comforts exactly? The round huts that's smaller than my toilet? The pieces of farm the said women had to clear and plant in and harvest? The multiple co-wives and their children? What exactly did black men do for their women? The women who were burden of beasts to impregnate... undecided

Unlike white men who gave their women ample luxury and space, it even became suffocating...

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Truvelisback(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Pained much? In your next life pray to be white... It comes with a bonus package of an average to high IQ...
COMMUNITY BOREHOLE PUSSY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by InternetAgbero: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dem no dey carry woman matter 4 head like Gala. If e too heavy you...just drop am jeje dey go.

That being said, this channel is boring. No time either for self-hating she-coons who're still traumatized.

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't mind that ugly vulture in human skin called Datboredberry, AKA Slay Queen, calling Black men names, whereas she has refused to mention the country she is from.

Berry only does it when you say belittling/negative stuff about women....if I blast her ,that would be hypocritical..

She knows I ain't inferior just because I'm black.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Berry only does it when you say belittling/negative stuff about women....if I blast her ,that would be hypocritical..

bia. .dis boy. . Wat are u sayin? angry
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
As long as black men are still nuisances, contributing nothing and being lynched by the superior White men, I'm clool.

There's a difference between men and BLACK men... The latter are the leaders of Africa, the ritualists, the kidnappers, drug pusher, traffickers, fraudsters...

When men come out, BLACK men should hide their faces in shame...

Racist spotted undecided

10 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
what's my business... Nairaland has always been toxic... Funny enough, I'm actually bored.

Your toxicity is worse than that of the so called redpillers on this forum undecided

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Addendum for PART IV:

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
- Mark Twain

Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
Or you will also be like him.
Answer a fool as his folly deserves,
That he not be wise in his own eyes.

What does one hope to gain when they argue with children? At the end, children will simply do and follow what feels right to them and one would be left wondering what they've achieved by engaging in such folly.
When someone drags you down to their level, they've shown you that they were already beneath you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 1:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Typing...
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 16, 2022
Leriik:

bia. .dis boy. . Wat are u sayin? angry

Can you help me?
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 16, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Can you help me?

No grin
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Uncle96(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2022
Dizzyyish:
PART III:

The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one. To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights. A completely truthful woman who does not practice dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, which is why women see through the dissimulation of others so easily it is inadvisable to attempt it with them. – But this fundamental defect which I have said they possess, together with all that is associated with it, gives rise to falsity, unfaithfulness, treachery, ingratitude, etc. Women are guilty of perjury far more often than men. It is questionable whether they ought to be allowed to take an oath at all.
- Arthur Schopenhauer

As stated in the quote, nature has bestowed onto women dissimulation as their attack and defence, even in their day to day lives. That's why makeup and fake hair is very common amongst women...

Why else would one pay money to attach synthetic hair or real hair harvested from the scalps of other humans to their own heads? (On top the discomfort that comes with it like their head scratching them because they can't let hair touch the hair or inability to sleep properly)...

"The beauty accessories women use perform the same function as a hunter's collection of weapons. The discomfort borne in carrying and maintaining them is offset by the acquisition of the prey (man)."
- ReacherSaidNoth

Addendum: This post is not an attempt to antagonise or degrade women but to try and explain why exhibiting childish behaviour is far more prevalent in women than men in our society, as having childlike behaviours and mindsets along with it's "perks" is NOT exclusive to one gender. Every behaviour has an origin and you may not be responsible for your upbringing or how people treated you, but you ARE responsible for how you treat others so please be compassionate to others as you'd be to yourself.

This is the most BRILLIANT thing I've ever spent my 15 mints reading!!! Niceeeeeeree and facts

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2022
Before we proceed, here's a word from our sponsor:

Are you weary from dealing with those who prevent peace of mind?
Are you sick of playing the role of father for another man's child?
Are you tired of chasing people who bring nothing into your life?

Introducing, Anti-Simp™ - The leading brand for curing fevers that lead to simping and headaches that result from simping.

With the new Anti-Simp™ Xtra containing Asimpitriptyline and fast release agents for instant relief from simping, you'll be spending your time, energy and money wisely.

Anti-Simp™ Xtra from No-Nonsense Pharmaceuticals.

*If simptoms persists please visit your doctor.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Favfables1:

Racist spotted undecided
Try to reason... I clearly made a point that those aren't my opinions but those of the white men you African men love to attach yourselves to...

Can you list ten achievements of the black man?

What have you contributed?

Your only saving grace is that you have a pẹnis and two balls... Apart from that, you're nothing...

Everything about you, white men made and discovered...

It's hilarious how you love to condemn black women, forgetting your kind is worse... Black women ain't even half as fetish or murderous...

Black men can't even self-govern themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2022
Favfables1:

Your toxicity is worse than that of the so called redpillers on this forum undecided
You're not on the receiving end of misogyny...

You don't care for the idiots here cussing Black women 24/7... But when I tell you the truth about black men, I'm toxic...

Pained? Don't worry... Like most women here, after a while you would grow a tough skin...

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Don't mind them... I'm even more pro-black men than those niggas... grin

It's just ridiculous to see black men try to put down women... The same women they are identical to... Because black men and black women are zero...

Black men and their unearned pride...
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Try to reason... I clearly made a point that those aren't my opinions but those of the white men you African men love to attach yourselves to...

Can you list ten achievements of the black man?

What have you contributed?

Your only saving grace is that you have a pẹnis and two balls... Apart from that, you're nothing...

Everything about you, white men made and discovered...

It's hilarious how you love to condemn black women, forgetting your kind is worse... Black women ain't even half as fetish or murderous...

Black men can't even self-govern themselves...

I'll engage you in a discuss when stop talking like an angry baby undecided...

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
1. You're not on the receiving end of misogyny...

2. You don't care for the idiots here cussing Black women 24/7...

3. But when I tell you the truth about black men, I'm toxic...

4. Pained? Don't worry... Like most women here, after a while you would grow a tough skin...

1. Think so undecided
2. Language child!!! And no, I don't care about lies undecided
3. What truth is that Biko? undecided
4. Is there any reason to be pained cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by LordIsaac(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Dizzyyish:
Before we proceed, here's a word from our sponsor:

Are you weary from dealing with those who prevent peace of mind?
Are you sick of playing the role of father for another man's child?
Are you tired of chasing people who bring nothing into your life?

Introducing, Anti-Simp™ - The leading brand for curing fevers that lead to simping and headaches that result from simping.

With the new Anti-Simp™ Xtra containing Asimpitriptyline and fast release agents for instant relief from simping, you'll be spending your time, energy and money wisely.

Anti-Simp™ Xtra from No-Nonsense Pharmaceuticals.

*If simptoms persists please visit your doctor.
This is great. Going by Esther Vilar's thesis, the predators will try to fight you, but know this, you are doing a good work.

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2022
Favfables1:

I'll engage you in a discuss when stop talking like an angry baby undecided...
Who's angry? I'm irritated.. because I thought black men would have attained enough self-awareness by now, to know where they are on the ladder...

I don't have the time to chat with you and argue whether black men qualify to be misogynists...

You know what's funny... Nearly all of you can't stand besides a white woman and feel superior... Because they have a far better standing...

The only women you can hate are those of your own race... And that's pathetic..

1 Like

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2022
Please, to prevent the derailing of this thread (and save your strength and time for more 'fruitful' ventures) refer to PART IV and its addendum. @Favfables1

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2022
LordIsaac:

This is great. Going by Esther Vilar's thesis, the predators will try to fight you, but know this, you are doing a good work.
Understandable and expected. Everyone thinks they're right from their own perspectives.
If stop a thief's source of income (stealing) you'll be doing a service to those around, but the thief will simply see you as an enemy.
Also, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2022
Typing...
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2022
PART V:

Children are not very complex. Their characters may differ but on a base level they are all alike. Their tendencies, what they like, hate, how to discipline them.. as women are essentially grown children, they are also identical on a base level. You've probably heard or seen the acronym AWALT meaning All Women Are Like That.

No matter the differences in behaviour or character in the present moment, the 'female nature' will always be dominant and will eventually determine said behaviours and character. (Further touched on in PART VI)

Manipulation, lack of self awareness and unaccountability; these are signature traits of children (the first trait is often present in the 'clever' child), and 'coincidentally', women.
Parents (typically the male parent) can stomp the growth of these traits at a young age, but with women these traits are enabled and reinforced by males. In this way, men are also (or mostly) responsible for the infantilization of women (especially in societies like Nigeria where the boyfriend automatically takes the role of provider/father).

Thought Experiment: What would happen if you put a child in charge of a society or civilization?
Children aren't known for their rationality and strong emotional control but for the opposite. The end result would be a collapse of civilisation like ancient Egypt which began to collapse under the rule of Cleopatra. Even England "ruled" by queens is still standing because the queen(s), like Cleopatra, are basically figureheads for the prime minister.

If civilization was left in the hands of women, at best we would currently be in the 14th or 15th century in terms of scientific, medical and technological advancements, and that's being optimistic.

"If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts."
— Camille Paglia

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Typing..

1 Like

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:

Don't mind them... I'm even more pro-black men than those niggas... grin

It's just ridiculous to see black men try to put down women... The same women they are identical to... Because black men and black women are zero...

Black men and their unearned pride...

Just wish me luck with my eyes... I hope I don't go blind....

Tears ain't certain...,. I'm scared of something... I hope I don't stop seeing.... I wonder who's caring.... Jesus ain't helping...

My talent may be wasting......if I die tomorrow, I hope my lines weren't attacking....Berry.
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Leriik:

No grin

Leave me alone!
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
PART VI:

Women will often point out or accuse people of things they are guilty of. A woman will brokeshame a man when she herself is broke, and even when she's not broke her finances are still likely powered by men. A woman will be repulsed by liars when she herself is accustomed to deceit---her tools of survival (such as makeup, fake hair/lashes, pushup/padded bra, etc.)---like a child with zero self awareness she does not ask herself if she possesses the same traits she has an aversion for. And like that, she keeps herself in a state of perpetual immaturity... the eternal adolescent...

"A woman does not want the truth; what is truth to women? From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than the truth - her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance and beauty."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

The big mistake most men make is to subconsciously hold women to the same standard as themselves. For example, man thinks highly of honour and thinks a child (woman) thinks like him, a child has no need for honor. What is honor to a child? Man sees woman behaving religiously and assumes she is pure and free for dissimulation---a fool he is---he forgets, or perhaps doesn't know, that she is a woman first and a christian second.
If she was born in the middle east she would be a woman first and a muslim second. The former (her gender and female nature) is a 'constant'. The latter is merely a 'variable'.

Another example, it's deemed shameful for a man to cry (in public), he sees woman crying and immediately takes pity as a parent would do for their child. It does not occur to him that women have been given free reign to cry whenever wherever without judgment or being shamed. She has had years/decades to perfect her ability; her ability to evoke her own emotions and falsify her tears for purpose of getting her way.

"The tears of a woman can only be deemed true when she cries in solitude. The tears of a man wherever he may be is most likely true as this is a rare occurrence."

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Hayee(f): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin grin grin
Na still us una dey talk about grin

Good luck sha cheesy happy understanding of the female gender grin grin

But wait o can you understand what you can't create cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue tongue
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
I verify this thread.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2022
PART VI Addendum:

Women... women women women...

Be it their same-sex antagonism (like cats fighting each other), their painful biological events like menstruation and pregnancy, their speedy aging, their preference for emotions and feelings over logic, their dependence on man, their nigh-perpetual insecurities which powers their constant need to shit-test, their proclivity to repel peace of mind away from their partners, their natural tendency to blameshift, etc.

Apart from the biological attributes, everything else is self-inflicted. As stated previously, their somewhat infantile mind is kept intact partly due to unaccountability; where there is blameshifting there is no growth.
With all these traits and more, one might wonder... is that gender 'cursed'? Are these the results of the original sin? Could a shift in societal expectations and requirements for woman cause a (positive) change?

Who knows..

"A woman simply is, but a man must become."
― Camille Paglia

"A particularly beautiful woman is a source of terror. As a rule, a beautiful woman is a terrible disappointment.”
― Carl Jung

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) / Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls / Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.