Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Are Things In Nigeria, Romantically Speaking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are Things In Nigeria, Romantically Speaking? (484 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot / What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are Things In Nigeria, Romantically Speaking? by OAra: 6:22am On Jan 16, 2022
A simple thread born out of my curiosity for your nation:

How are you guys doing down there, romantically speaking? Are things as bad between men and women as they are here in Europe?

I mean, judging by what is written in many threads and all the "red pill people" going around, it almost makes me think things are (almost) as bad as they are in certain European nations (especially the Northern ones), but I was honestly just curious to see what kind of honest opinions I'd get.

For comparison, where I'm from things aren't nearly as bad as for example in the US, but things have gone very downhill since 40-50 years ago, in terms of the quality of people (aka good luck finding a woman like those my granma spoke about, that would stick by your side come hell or high water)
Re: How Are Things In Nigeria, Romantically Speaking? by yuping(m): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2022
lipsrsealed relationship is all about giving, I mean care, time, advice, encouragement , growth, but this days it has been divided into 4 sections, the people that are interested in only sex, the ones who want all their financial problem to taken care of thirdly the haters of relationship and lastly the ones who threaten people in relationship with hell and see them as fools.

2 Likes

Re: How Are Things In Nigeria, Romantically Speaking? by Boogyman557: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool NOTIN De ROMANTIC 4 dis CUNTREE ooo

ALMOST all d BANIS want RUBBERZ and SHAWARMA..

AMABOBI all I do is BLA my WEED 24sc and KIP my KALA close by....

WTF MAN
Re: How Are Things In Nigeria, Romantically Speaking? by OloshoMan: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Lol Hypergamy is real bro
Re: How Are Things In Nigeria, Romantically Speaking? by Kibbs(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2022
So, I'm kinda curious. How did you come to know about Nairaland?

OAra:
A simple thread born out of my curiosity for your nation:

How are you guys doing down there, romantically speaking? Are things as bad between men and women as they are here in Europe?

I mean, judging by what is written in many threads and all the "red pill people" going around, it almost makes me think things are (almost) as bad as they are in certain European nations (especially the Northern ones), but I was honestly just curious to see what kind of honest opinions I'd get.

For comparison, where I'm from things aren't nearly as bad as for example in the US, but things have gone very downhill since 40-50 years ago, in terms of the quality of people (aka good luck finding a woman like those my granma spoke about, that would stick by your side come hell or high water)
Re: How Are Things In Nigeria, Romantically Speaking? by OAra: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Kibbs:
So, I'm kinda curious. How did you come to know about Nairaland?

A buddy of mine told me about the forum in 2016 and so I joined with my old account, that I had to change due to the forum not letting me change the pass, nor letting me do the login with the old password.

Also it's one of the larger websites in Africa - kind of hard to "miss it".

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation...? / Why Nigerian ladies Can’t Fall For The Tinder Swindler / What Can You Say About This Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.