Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,283 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (90637 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by shatta419: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2022
keep that coming bro.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2022
I asked what he would like to eat, which I went back to the restaurant to tell them to prepare another plate of vegetable soup for him...I came back with bottles of goldberg... because that was his favourite... if he ain't drinking palmwine. he knew I was eager to hear why I was called to come here unexpectedly and started with a crooked laugh displaying his brownish set of teeth.

Terri, I Know say your heart go don dey cut you..but no fear everything dey okay.

na day before yesterday baba call me for phone say make i come meet am, as I go...him come ask of you...I say you dey fine.... then he come tell me say I go call you to come.. make them start the main work for you.

what main work? I was dumbstrucked losing my father unexpectedly.. what does that stand for then ..I was about to ask him, when he continued.

you see baba tell me say make i tell you to stop to chop that thing "Aseje" it don do it's purpose..... now if you go house, you try buy one man pigeon... strangle am then cut the head, pour the blood inside the pot when contain the Aseje.. make you thank am say you appreciate wetin it do for you.. then make you go burry am.

but before then we go see baba, but I don't know if we fit go now or make we leave am till morning.

it was already evening, they was still enough time.....I wanted to get done with the whole process and probably go back home the next day.. but I didn't know it wasn't as swift as I thought...seyi made a call to baba..2misscalls before he picked and told him he wasn't around...he was at the market to get some materials needed for his clients who came to seek his help...after cutting the call.

baba, still dey go market..him too old for that now... why him nor send that his boy?.

At first seyi laughed out loud, sipped his drink from the glass and turned another before he touched me and said, na because your already in na make me won tell you this.

he went further and Said the market baba went to was a spiritual one....it was in osun state..a popular one at that... people go there to do their daily trades.. but deep inside they also sell some fetish things... like human skull, eyes... virgina... hearts and livers... anyhow the spiritualist needs it...if it's dried or fresh it's always there.
they also sell those uncommon animals like vultures, bats.. leopards that are needed in preparing of charms and concortions daily.
he also said few people knows about the attrocities in that market, and not everyone can go there to ask of such packages.... that's why baba can't send his boy....instead he always go alone even though is old and can hardly walk.

hearing all this, I knew this wasn't no childish play no more...I just kept quiet, until we heard a knock on the door. it was the restaurant with the food I ordered.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nice one op
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2022

4 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
..h

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Shyhumbility1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
We move
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Oyin2212(m): 4:53am On Mar 24, 2022
OP ride on. Nice one
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Kimkiss: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Oga close this thread jare

3 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Caseywilliams(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Just like mtn Vawulence people everywhere you grin grin

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Anticipate, this sound.

Tittled, deep wound's

I get one of my boys to jump on it....or maybe I jump on it myself.

4 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by omoadeleye(m): 4:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Kimkiss:
Oga close this thread jare

Better option.

You can't start a thread and at the end of the day you will stopped the thread because they haven't sent any money to your account yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Vidamia(m): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2022
I think the op is on drug or an upcoming professional online begger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Omo people are mad sha....if you don't have money just encourage the op and let people that money do their things every corner tight for naija so I no blame the op.... which one be say close this thread...Una da ment.

4 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Sportwin(m): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2022
if you cant transfer , shut up and let op give us the story
dont piss anybody off

you like story but you see it as a taboo to donate

mcthew

5 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Tonero5200: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Op I like the way you pause everything, the thing with nigerias are they are alot of ungrateful bastards everywhere.
I urge you to write, then sell the contents to script buyers or okada book, not posting your sweat only to be ridiculed the next day by this same set of buffon's.
I enjoyed your story and if this end of it, I appreciate.
You can mention me, when it's up for sale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by T0T0fucker: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2022
omoadeleye:

Better option.

You can't start a thread and at the end of the day you will stopped the thread because they haven't sent any money to your account yet.
So many entitlement mentality, if it easy you know the road to a juju priest house. Why don't you go do some stuffs and come back create a thread to tell us the story of how it went.
You open your eyes wide to read ojo free, still complaining. Anyhow people

5 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by omoadeleye(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2022
T0T0fucker:
So many entitlement mentality, if it easy you know the road to a juju priest house. Why don't you go do some stuffs and come back create a thread to tell us the story of how it went.
You open your eyes wide to read ojo free, still complaining. Anyhow people

I don't understand you? Who is having the entitlement mentality? The fan of the writer, loving his work or the writer that is hell bent on receiving a credit alert before he can continue his story?

Like wtf? The other time he came soliciting for fund to pay his phone loan, before he can continue, some people or someone later helped him and sent money to him.

Now, he dropped some updates, and yet, he is still seeking for another funds again before he can continue his story.

Like, wtf, if you have been to dodoatirice thread, he first started this type of story and he ended it without begging for money every time.

Nah, wtf, the OP is the one feeling entitled.

He should have initially made a disclaimer on his post before writing his story that, at a point in time that he won't continue to write until someone give him money, then we would have know what to expect.

Than, just begging for money every time.

5 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by T0T0fucker: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2022
omoadeleye:

I don't understand you? Who is having the entitlement mentality? The fan of the writer, loving his work or the writer that is hell bent on receiving a credit alert before he can continue his story?

Like wtf? The other time he came soliciting for fund to pay his phone loan, before he can continue, some people or someone later helped him and sent money to him.

Now, he dropped some updates, and yet, he is still seeking for another funds again before he can continue his story.

Like, wtf, if you have been to dodoatirice thread, he first started this type of story and he ended it without begging for money every time.

Nah, wtf, the OP is the one feeling entitled.

He should have initially made a disclaimer on his post before writing his story that, at a point in time that he won't continue to write until someone give him money, then we would have know what to expect.

Than, just begging for money every time.

Some of you came here with bad mindset and wicked Thinking that we all can see and it's affecting this thread progress, yes I was here when he asked for help with his phone, which he was also ridiculed by you same set of people that can't get enough of the stories but look for every opportunity to abuse him. Thank God he was helped by a good samaritan.

Op is not begging anyone for money here at this time, from what I understood with the screenshot he dropped few days ago and his previous explaination, it's like a financial support here on this thread from any good-hearted fans who had few change to spare. He didn't say or mentioned it was compulsory.

Point me where op said he won't post an updates again, because he didn't receive any money? At least he had post about 3 more, even after not receiving a penny.

Don't you know writers goes through alot trying to craft out a chapter to keep the suspense going, even if the stories are real or not?
What if he's experiencing writers block at the moment, no you don't care..all your thoughts are he doesn't wants to post, because he didn't receive money.Thats an evil mind you have there.

What if the op is busy with his daily activities in life over there, and you expect him to be devoted here on this thread droping updates and updates for your self pleasure and when he ask for voluntary assistance you abuse him, calling him a begger.

Dodoàtirice you mentioned at one certain time on his thread, made mention of a godfundme to buy a new laptop for himself.

You can go to a beer parlour, buy drinks eat meat and watch tv but can't send a token as little as 200naira to a writer who is revealing some huge secrets of the spiritual realm, instead you ever ready to reign insults and abuse him and you think he be happy about it.

No one forced him to write, he CHOSED to write to tell his story, as time goes on he asked for voluntary assistance, I see no fuse in it. Making a big deal trying to paint someone who's doing you a big favour bad on his page is wickedness.

Lord please save us from people like this.

9 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by omoadeleye(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2022
T0T0fucker:

Some of you came here with bad mindset and wicked Thinking that we all can see and it's affecting this thread progress, yes I was here when he asked for help with his phone, which he was also ridiculed by you same set of people that can't get enough of the stories but look for every opportunity to abuse him. Thank God he was helped by a good samaritan.

Op is not begging anyone for money here at this time, from what I understood with the screenshot he dropped few days ago and his previous explaination, it's like a financial support here on this thread from any good-hearted fans who had few change to spare. He didn't say or mentioned it was compulsory.

Point me where op said he won't post an updates again, because he didn't receive any money? At least he had post about 3 more, even after not receiving a penny.

Don't you know writers goes through alot trying to craft out a chapter to keep the suspense going, even if the stories are real or not?
What if he's experiencing writers block at the moment, no you don't care..all your thoughts are he doesn't wants to post, because he didn't receive money.Thats an evil mind you have there.

What if the op is busy with his daily activities in life over there, and you expect him to be devoted here on this thread droping updates and updates for your self pleasure and when he ask for voluntary assistance you abuse him, calling him a begger.

Dodoàtirice you mentioned at one certain time on his thread, made mention of a godfundme to buy a new laptop for himself.

You can go to a beer parlour, buy drinks eat meat and watch tv but can't send a token as little as 200naira to a writer who is revealing some huge secrets of the spiritual realm, instead you ever ready to reign insults and abuse him and you think he be happy about it.

No one forced him to write, he CHOSED to write as time goes on he asked for voluntary assistance, I see no fuse in it. Making a big deal trying to paint someone who's doing you a big favour bad on his page is wickedness.

I don't get the doing you favour of a thing? So do you now mean that giving support to the OP by reading his story now means he is doing us a favour or what are you tryna say here?
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by T0T0fucker: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2022
omoadeleye:

I don't get the doing you favour of a thing? So do you now mean that giving support to the OP by reading his story now means he is doing us a favour or what are you tryna say here?
Bro, my write up was clear enough! Maybe you should read it again. even I speaking don't have to give to op at this time, but I won't discredit him neither will I stop others from supporting him with my post.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by patjane(f): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2022
You have said it all.. no answer dem Abeg..
T0T0fucker:

No one forced him to write, he CHOSED to write to tell his story, as time goes on he asked for voluntary assistance, I see no fuse in it. Making a big deal trying to paint someone who's doing you a big favour bad on his page is wickedness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Athemisia: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2022
T0T0fucker:

Bro, my write up was clear enough! Maybe you should read it again. even I speaking don't have to give to op at this time, but I won't discredit him neither will I stop others from supporting him with my post.
The whole thing is a typical Nigerian mentality. Most of these people are just entitled to free stuff. Ask them to pay e go turn wahala...
To me I believe every legit Hussle deserves a pay.
What the op ditching out free here if na abroad you go pay heavily to get it. Because they have a culture that place value on things.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Athemisia: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2022
omoadeleye:

You didn't give a dime to start the write up in the first place.
It wasn't your right to demand for more.
Op no sell you no buy... So stop to dey fuse like say na your papa dey pay him rent.
Chikina!!

9 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by T0T0fucker: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Athemisia:

The whole thing is a typical Nigerian mentality. Most of these people are just entitled to free stuff. Ask them to pay e go turn wahala...
To me I believe every legit Hussle deserves a pay.
What the op ditching out free here if na abroad you go pay heavily to get it. Because they have a culture that place value on things.
Exactly am even scared for the op on some passages I read, the reveals are just too opened. imagine interpol's or fbi getting to this thread, reading how whites are scammed it might even implicate the op, unlike many yahoo thread have read, they don't go into details like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by omoadeleye(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
T0T0fucker:

Exactly am even scared for the op on some passages I read, the reveals are just too opened. imagine interpol's or fbi getting to this thread, reading how whites are scammed it might even implicate the op, unlike many yahoo thread have read, they don't go into details like this.

Implicate what? Sorry oo, if all these are still new to you.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Thrill4christ(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
T0T0fucker:

Lol, dont see this comment as degrading, I feel the author of the post is the same person as you. If you need help its nothing, but this style ain't cool... stop creating fake accounts to support your solicitations of funds... you're a man, if you need money so badly, why not just publish your work...
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Obynomars: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
I think the OP is doing a great job .
And for the critics,you should find something better to do than spitting rubbish all in the name of trying to make a point.
He kept us check going consistently for free and I bet you enjoyed and followed each if his chapters and write-ups,when it comes to helping out ,he turns a "begger".Bro /sis USE YOUR HEAD !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
since I didn't come with my laptop, I couldn't do much hustling just random chat's I was having with some clients of mine with my mobile...I made a call to charlize who had been dieing to hear my voice for days now and we made love on the phone... making her soak and wet that she had to send me her cream juice from her pucsy..a snapshot. Damn.. I knew she is ready for another billing...buh this time around since she own a real estate company...I wanted to pull a huge heist all at once then maybe bounce.... talking about 200k$ upwards ...and the only way I could that is to make her understand, she's the love of my life.... seeing her climax just with the way I bleeped her on the phone..gosh.. it gave me joy knowing quite well another cashout is on the way.

I got a call that evening from my elder sister that they needed more money to get more materials since the building of the bedroomss flat almost pass the lintel level, asking me to come speak with the engineers, for the zinc's, doors, the plumbing works that were about to commence...I didn't have time for that, I just told her to send me her details, Which I initiated a transfer of 2.5millionaira to her instantly through my mobile app. she called back and I told her to get the construction work going... with the 2million and the extra 500k for the upkeep of my mom.

The following morning we had to go meet baba, while waiting for seyi...I couldn't use the cab guy, I checked on him and told him I be back in few hours, he should tell the hotel to give him anything he needs...dude was asking if I needed a ride.. but no...I knew he was starting to sense my motive...when he said.

Bros, it be like na confirm science dey this place o.

I didn't reply him, Seyi came around 9 40am, and off we went to the shrine located at the outskirts of osogbo, with thick bushes... shallow roads...we arrived there and met baba doing prayers to his God's and several incantations..he told us to come in and as soon as he saw me..he greeted me in Yoruba... and ask of my farebeing how I was...

baba everything dey well...

The charms he did for me worked, I presented the items we bought on the way as a sign of appreciation..dry gin...kola... and 10k for the Gods with my left hand, which he started another incantations and prayers for me.. with me replying ashe! ashe! ashe! at every interval's.

after all the formalities,

my pickin the reason while I call you come is to tell you that time don reach for your main work, you see the first day I see you...the way your star take shine for my eyes and tell myself say you I go take like my pickin and I nor go fit tell you lie.
you see I go carry something give you when you go put for house, every 2weeks you go dey give am him food...... anything you want just enter the room.tell am it go happen.
all this was Said in Yoruba, as interpreted by seyi.

from what I understood was, baba was going to give me one of their ancestral deities to carry from osun state to warri and worship as my own..if I was to accept, I be fortified..and they are going to be rules and severe repercussions when broken...but if I do accept and followed accordingly...my wealth will triple before the eyes of my friends and enemies....as stated by Seyi.

this was a huge decision I can't just accept.

firstly, I don't have a house of my own.

secondly, am not a Yoruba boy.....am just a guy from the south who came here to seek wealth and they about to give me their sacred deities to live with me for the rest of my life.

After several deliberations, we bided baba farewell and went back to the hotel...

me: I nor sure say I fit do this one

seyi: Terri, you too fear....

you see not everybody fit carry this juju when baba won give you so....nw because your head fit carry am....it' not dey easy...it nor common...and it's not like you nor go fit live your normal life..... you go just try to dey extra cautious to some certain things and dey OFFER WETIN THEM TELL YOU TO GIVE AM.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Haakeem(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
T0T0fucker:

dodoatiri.ce later did giveaway or u missed that part.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by RichNFamos1: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
You can bring fort your contents in to reality not just in your write ups but in movies i have YouTube channels for sell , i , edit and shoot videos also 07048402652 chat me up
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
after hearing about the short life span of some priest who serve them, here I was asked to carry a Yoruba deity to my home town all in the name of making money.....I might be a stubborn boy..hard hearted.. but not this time.
Offcus, we told baba am coming back, but deep in my mind...I just wanna hit the road the next morning to warri and forget about all this shittx... focus solely on my internet scams... fûckc it charlize on my mind already...I knew she gon pay huge this time around... what the hell do I need a deity for.

I got to warri the next day tired and stress out.. none of the chairmen were in, just an empty house..I went to the kitchen, thank God they was left over soup in the pot... quickly arranged for swallow and fed myself...my phone rang..it was seyi...I didn't even inform him I was heading back to town..and dude was there in the hotel asking of me and they told him have already checked out.

I picked the call.

Seyi: Terri na so you be

Ha...baba agbalagba...nor vex...I just say make i enter road this morning...I supposed call you to inform you...but you know say network nor de for road.

Heh seee.....

Seyi: no problem Terri, wetin I go tell baba

I nor know o, but that matter nor dey my mind at all.

Seyi: ok no problem.

2months passed, I couldn't cashout no more...clients no longer respond to my chats...charlize who I had all hope on, was about to initiate a wire transfer to me that Monday morning, when she called..but I didn't know she was in the bank and the account I gave her had already been flagged.....$150k just went sour just like that...the boa staff manager told her I was a scam and the account has been reported on scam funds and the rest...from that day onwards, she no longer pick my call.... doesn't reply my text.

I was starting to get low on cash, while chairman Ubaga was planning to a buy new house in lekki....270milionaira. we all went there to access it..all the equipments were imported..all foreigne..jacuzis.. executive suits, cinema..Gym..bbq..cctv....just to least a few....it was heaven on Earth...from what I learnt he was planning to settle down soon with a girl he's been seeing recently... and here I was in the game slacking big time... could it be the way that I just neglected baba and seyi like that's affecting... thoughts were coming. I picked up my phone and dialed seyi number that Friday night and I could remember vividly how it felt.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30)

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.